• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loz DiD Tickling Sketchbook

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Hey there 🙂 I just released a DiD sketchbook 🙂 A collection of 21 pages (cover included) DiD/Tickling pics 🙂 Specifically we have 18 black and white pics and 2 colored pics (3 if we count the cover 🙂 ) Be sure to give it a look on my site HERE 😀 Hope you like this release 🙂 I had lot of fun doing it and it was very nice to release new pics on these very busy weeks!
Here are some additional sample pics for the book, but be sure to check the more extensive previews on the site:

Last edited:
Ka and might I add ching!! Gonna buy this baby as soon as I get back home!
And as always.. Your work rocks tooooo freakin' hard!

Aaaaand bought!
It.. Was... AWESOME!
You just getting better and better... Are you a wizard? 😵
Anywhoooo! Great job as always! When you release stuff, I make it a point to instant purchase DAT SHIT!
That's how good you are! 😀

Last edited:
Another solid release. I love the variation of the sketches: the poses, the models, the action, the angles, all of it.

Nice work as always, L0Z 🙂

You never fail to please, man! ^_^ As with your previous products, your style is distinctly LOZ-quality, yet it's never redundant - always a joy to see new stuff! And as a fan of both tickling and DiD bondage (not to mention the feet!), I can say I'm quite thrilled that you continue sharing your work with us! :super_hap

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back