• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luana's Ticklish Curse -Prologue + Part 1

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
This world is composed of many mythical and magical things. I am one of them. I would say that this world is in its primitive stages- the Medieval sort of realm, if I were to describe it. There are the usually sort of conflicts with Blood Elves, High Elves, and dwarves. There’s also the dispute with the humans and elves, the humans and elves being very prideful and saying that they are the ones who are on top. Don’t know what we’re trying to prove, but in a lot of senses, we elves are not best in everything. When it comes to magic, yes, we are superior to humans, but the Blood Elves, Night Elves, and even those who are magical gifted can always top the majority of the elven race. Pffft, ignore me for a bit… I am just…

Dying from reading most of these histories book… I sat staring at the elven language within the books. I was in the library, studying for upcoming tests. I am in one of the most important Elven University for the most gifted students. Eh, I do not consider myself gifted. I was able to summon stuff… Oddly enough, I was able to summon skeletons and make small dolls as my fighting companions. I have no clue on how I was able to summon these. I am a bit confused about it myself… Well, no, I got a hunch… I’ll tell you lot about it later…

The area where this woman (that just introduced herself a bit) was piled around a bunch of books. She just sighs at the information she had studied over the last two days. Glancing at the book in front of her, she slams the book violently and groans silently. She has no taken care of herself that much in those two days. Her long blonde hair is messy and untamed, making her look like she came out from her long sleep. She has a slight tan, her green eyes slowly closing themselves as she glance at the other piles she has not read yet. She mutters softly to herself. She wears a plain brown t-shirt with a long dark red skirt and some brown leather boots. She was a tad frustrated at the fact she had so many exams coming up. Not only that, after her time in the University, she will be sent off to join the army to help prepare for the war against the Blood Elves. To be honest, she doesn’t want to fight in no stupid war. One of her miniature dolls would check up on her. Noticing the girl falling into sleep, the doll blinks several times before smacking her on the right check very lightly. From that one hit, the elf woke up to stare at her miniature doll. The doll looks like her, but in a very tiny form.

“Thanks for waking me up…” she says, stretching her arms above her head, “I still need to finish most of these books…” Before she opened the next book, she hears a sudden voice boom into her right ear.

“Luana!” a female voice rang into Luana’s ears, making her squeal a bit.

“Trixie, NOT IN THE LIBRARY!” Luana respond, staring at her dark hair companion in this university. Honestly, she shouldn’t have whispered her name like that- it tickled her ear. Their ears could not see due to their long hair, but Trixie has dark long hair with pale skin. She was a Death Knight, her dark armor covering her from neck to toe. She has a giant ass greatsword behind her back. Most of the people in the university would vary upon skills and classes. Compared to Luana, Trixie is obviously on a different page to the upcoming mage, or necromancer.

“Pffft,” she said, her dark lips moving to make that sound, “You should not be so messy with your appearance… We are heading out of here.” Dragging Luana from the chair, she carries the blonde on her shoulders.

“NO! I need to study Trixie!” Making an uproar, most of the people glare at the two.

“Do not worry,” Trixie assures them, “I am taking this nuisance out of here.”

“You made me a nuisance cause you’re a nuisance!” Luana yells. Being taken to Luana’s room first to tidy herself up, Trixie waits outside. The two were going to go shopping for a bit. Heading out of the grand university, the two arrive in the bazaars. The university is in one of the most protected Elven cities. Luana just stares at the many fine things she wishes she could buy, but she was obviously broke. With a little bit of money, there wasn’t much that Luana could get. Trixie could get a lot of money because she can also do missions. Not only that, she can go hunting and fight in dungeon. Luana, on the other hand, could only do the simple hunting and missions that would not get her the luxury or items she wanted (since they were very expensive). Luana remembers how Trixie became her friend… The blonde has accidentally stumbled on top of Trixie down some stairs. Well, Luana tripped at the top of the stairs and landed on Trixie- breaking her fall from the second floor to the first. Wearing that armor helped Trixie not get hurt. Although Trixie laughed at the way she was used as a pillow to cushion the fall. Trixie was quite popular, but Luana does not know her that much. She has no clue about her parents, history, etc. She has helped Luana a bunch, but Luana has not helped Trixie nor does she know anything about her.

“How long have you been in this city?” Luana asks.

“Not very long. I enrolled like a year ago.” She responded. I glance at the kids playing on the street, kicking the ball or playing tag.

“This is a peaceful city huh?”

“For now…” she mutters. I was going to asks what she meant by that, but she asked a sudden question to me. “I am quite surprised a student like yourself can conjure up skeletons and make dolls as your allies. Not many people have that skill.”

“I do question how I have such powers…” Luana could guess how she got them, but she has not told anyone about her secrets. She wish no one can discovery them. “Why have you come to the university for? It seems like you can home your skills pretty well. What else is there to learn?”

“Ah… Learning is ever so infinite,” said Trixie, “But why did you come to the university for?”

“Well… I needed to look up information for something… I still haven’t found anything yet. I still need to look for information in that library…”

“Being coped up in the library is bad for your health though… For two days straight. Come on, you need some fresh air.” I did not argue against her. It was true that I needed some fresh air. Shopping and glancing at the things, I did not even need to get anything. Trixie seems to be enjoying it more than me. I had no actually true friends that would come and pick me out of the library. To be honest, the stores did not even pull my attention. We did pass an alley that had a building at the end of it. This, strangely, caught my attention. I stopped myself and gaze at the old building. I walked down the alley. Trixie caught up with me when I exit the alley…

“Oh, hello there,” said an old lady, approaching the two, “Are you interested in coming into this old run down library?” Luana was a bit surprised that this was a library.

“Do you have a book about any strange curses?” Luana asks. Trixie raised an eyebrow to this, a bit curious to why Luana is a bit interested in curses. The old woman motions her hands to follow her in. Trixie stops Luana and whispers to her, “Is this what you were searching for?! Are you trying to be some evil blood mage...?!”

“It is not like that,” she whispered back, aggressively, “I will… explain it later.” Leaving her friend a bit clueless, the two entered the rundown library. There are a ton of books that Luana never recall from the actually library. Amazed by this, Luana opens one up and skims through it. There was a lot of factual information about Blood Elves. The reason why these books could not be in the university was the fact that these books go more in-depth with the Blood Elves and how they were ‘right’ to rebel. To be honest, most elves do not want to read something about their rebellious counterparts, despising the Blood Elves heavily. Trixie notice what Luana was reading and kept quiet.

“Here is the book you are asking for…” the woman came back with a very old book. Glancing at the cover, the front of it had a skull as its title. Without even hesitating, Luana opens up to the index to look up the curse she wanted. “Can I ask what curse you were looking for?”

“It is embarrassing…” Luana said with a light blush, “I try my best to hide it… I do not want anyone else to know about it. It could to lead to a lot of problems…” Looking at the information with intense heat, Luana found what she wanted to know. She was a tad quiet though, closing the book with a pale face. “Thank you for sharing this with me.” Before Luana returned the book, the old woman stopped her.

“You can keep it. I will assume that you might forget about it, and that book seems to be more useful than you think.”

“I do not have any money…”

“It is my gift to you, since you are the first and last costumers I will ever have.” She said with a low smile.

“Last…?” Before she asked on, Trixie says to Luana, “We should head back. It is getting late.” The two bowed to the old woman, and left. Luana notices something… An eerie feeling creeps up on Luana. Trixie did not head back to the university; she took Luana the opposite way towards the exit. Entering an abandoned farm filled with some haystacks, Luana asks Trixie, “What is really going on Trixie?”

“I was hoping you were a fellow Blood Elf, but you are not.” Trixie draws out her sword and tried to hack Luana. Luana backs away with her eyes locked onto Trixie. “So… I was right. The Blood Elves have their eyes on this city right?”

“Well, we do want the city, but not the people in there.” Several explosions were heard from within the building, war cries and fighting starting. Luana glance at the exit, and her eyes look towards Trixie. “Are you the leader?”

“Not really, just a commander.” She answers, “I wanted to kill you before anyone else did though. I do not want to forget the looks of despair that you show…”

“What a sadist.” Luana said, folding her arms, “I cannot die.”

“That is what they all say.” Trixie charges at Luana, only to disappear. She reappears behind Luana. She seems unprepared and defenseless. Smiling a huge grin, she stabs her sword at her. Trixie notice something. She did not stab Luana. Her blade was inside one of the wooden poles. Luana turns around and leans against her sword. Trixie furiously swung her sword towards Luana. Luana stands there alive and unharmed. Trixie watches her blade try to kill her… Her sword, no her attack went above her head and slams into the wooden pole again.

“What the… What have you done to me you damn bitch!?”

“Nothing,” Luana said calmly, sitting down, “Killing me and harming me in any way cannot be done to me. You cannot even have sex with me unless I permit it.” Trixie scoffs at this, tossing her sword at Luana. The sword went right past Trixie. “Are you a Goddess?”

“No… I am cursed.” Luana just sat on the haystacks and sigh, “I did not want to tell you this, but you figured out ONE of them.” Trixie said nothing, folding her arms, “And how am I suppose to kill you now?”

“You cannot kill me, unless you get rid of the curse.” Luana responded, holding the book, “And the cure that I want is not even in the vicinity, hell, it’s not even within the length of two or three country worth of travel…”

“Do not fuck with me,” Trixie said, “I have been ordered to kill you and bring your damn head… I will be in trouble if I do not! Now die!” She charge at Luana with a small dagger, but the attack was directed beside Luana. Trixie just stumbles into the haystack. Luana gets up and laughs a bit, “I told you… I cannot die.” Luana whispers some stuff as some heavily armed skeletons.. Luana also took out four hand made dolls to make them appear in a childlike form with various weapons. “Take care of her…”

“Luana, come back here!” Luana left Trixie, sighing. She needs to get out of here. The stables weren’t far away, and she can at least go to a nearby outpost of some sort. She has to hide the other secret. If Trixie was to learn about it, she will be screwed. Sneaking past the broken gates, she slowly made her way to the stables. There was only one horse left. Taking that horse, Luana lash at the reins and made her escape, passing several armored dismounted Blood Elf knights. Following the paved road, Luana did not look back at the destroyed city. She had nothing to look for… She was only delying her stay to find the information she needed. After an hour pass, Luana did want to get some rest. She tied the horse to a nearby tree as she decides to sleep against the log of a tree. She closes her eyes and covers herself with a blanket.

Waking up, she notices the rope around her. She glance at her right, still waking up, saying, “Well… seems like you caught me Trixie.” The dark hair Blood Elf picks Luana’s chin up and says, “Yep, I caught up to you bitch. I knew you would just fall asleep in a forest. Do not worry; I will be the only one you will be seeing…” Luana sighs, moving her hair out of her eyesight, “Look… I like you Trixie, but if you were to do harm to me, you can’t.”

“I know, I tried almost everything… And they all miss you. Daggers, magic, flames… I cannot harm you, BUT it did not stop my rope from tying you up, which I am thankful for having. I was hoping I would not use this rope on you though… I would have killed you.”

“Trixie, I advise you not to continue this silly notion. You know you can’t kill me, I know you can’t, why don’t we just go our separate ways and call it a day.”

“No. Luana, I know you too well. You just want to escape like all the other times…”

“Because I do not like harming fellow females,” Luana answers with a slight blush, “You are a friend to me still…”

“Shut up with the friend nonsense. I was just kidding about it, it was part of my job. Now, we are enemies. Now tell me how I could kill you so I can get on with my life.”

“I am telling you, this will be a waste of time. If you continue your silly pursuit, you will only waste my time in finding the dang cure.”

“What’s the other curse you have? You mentioned that you have another one.”

“I rather die than reveal it to you.”

“You can’t die though.”

“I’m like an immortal, yeah, but just let me go…”

“How about I strip you and publicly embarrass you till you tell me this other curse. That sounds like it would work.”

“NO!” Luana exclaims, her stubborn attitude changing, “You should not strip me! No matter what, do not take off my shoes!” Trixie blinks in confusion. She eyes at her leather boots, laughing a bit. “Why the hell would you not want me to take off your shoes?! This is funny; do you have ugly feet or something? I cannot…” When Trixie takes off Luana’s right shoe, something came over Trixie. She was forced, she had a sudden urge to just…

Tickle Luana’s feet for a long while. Trixie notice her urge, grasping herself, forcing her hands to stop this strange motion. “W-why the hell do I feel like tickling your feet…?! W-what did you do to me?!” Luana sighs with a very displeased look, trying her best to hide her sock foot from Trixie’s eyes, “Turn around for a bit, the curse will not affect you if you have your back to my feet.” Trixie turns around, relieved that the feeling disappeared. It was a really strong curse… The feeling was too much. Trixie had the urge to do something she has never done.

“E-explain!” Trixie commanded, biting her lower lip. This was really shameful for a Blood Elf commander. She was known for killing… Not tickling. Luana sighs, rolling her eyes. She stares at Trixie saying her explanation, “The other curse will make anyone or anything have a sudden urge to tickle my feet if they are visible. With shoes on, the curse is blocked and it is safe to be around me, but when my shoes are off, the curse will affect any and all things that see them, even in socks. I do not know how it works, but this is the curse I was given.”

“That’s horrible!” Trixie said. Luana gives a sly smirk, “I don’t know… You’re squirming like a little scared girl. Do you have a fear of my feet or something?” Trixie reveals a bright red face, glaring at Luana, “You dare mock me!”

“I do… and you’re in view of my feet.” Trixie could feel the sudden urges coming back to her. Luana sighs and smiles a bit, “Ohhhhh~ You do not want to torture me because you suck~? I mean, you could not kill me~ shouldn’t I get tickled for not being killed~?”

“S-shut it Luana… I would rather kill you then tickle you…” Trixie was fighting really hard against this curse. Luana nudge her head against Trixie’s shoulder, “You know… NO ONE can resist this curse except me, I don’t want to tickle my own feet now… It looks cute, you putting up a fight like that.”

“SHUT UP! Oh god…” Trixie was going crazy; Luana was slowly working on cutting the ropes. This was too much. Compared to all the times Trixie embarrassed Luana, this is the first time Luana is watching Trixie back down. A big baddie is being pushed to do such silly notions. Luana studied Trixie’s face. She has a red blush all over her face; she was sweating a bit, trying hard to get rid of all the temptation flowing into her mind. I notice that my legs were free. I am such a evil bitch.

“Oh… are you getting wet~? Are you thinking dirty~?” My knee rubs against her womanhood, surprising the dark hair elf. I laughed at her shock.

“YOU…!” She grasped my leg and tie them up with more rope. I pouted, giving some cute noises.

“Meanie~ tying my legs like that will make me vulnerable to your tickling methods. Do tickle me~”

“Shut up!” Trixie said. She had a really bright face now; her expressions were like she was trying to suppress a moan of some sort. Luana could not believe how cute Trixie looked like. “Please… stop this. I-I do not want to tickle you…” Luana sighs, thinking that she was right.

“You still have control right? If you do, just place my shoe over my feet, and that should stop those urges… Just try not to tickle me in the process or it will become worse.” She nod her head slowly, grabbing the leather boot and approach my sock sole. Luana moved her sock foot away from the other foot so Trixie can easily place the boot on. Now, the hard part is for Trixie to place it on without gazing or touching the sock foot. If she touches the foot, Trixie will succumb to the urges… Luana does not mind, she did deserve this sort of punishment for not listening to me. She was almost done cutting most of the rope anyway. Luana watches intensely at Trixie’s struggle.

Her hands are shaking. Her expression seems to be quite tight- lips biting down on her lower lip, her eyes squinting to focus on placing the boot on the foot. The hard part will be her hands. They cannot touch her foot no matter what. She slides the tip of the boot over the sole in a slow manner. Her hands were trembling intensely. She had to fight the urge to stroke my sock soles. Her hands were shaking wildly as she slides the leather boot onto the foot. Luana felt like this will take forever… She knows for sure that she will fail. She can feel Trixie touch her heel. Trixie’s face exploded, and her hands were shaking more fiercely than before. Her hands wanted to touch Luana’s foot even more… She almost did.

“Damn it girl.” Luana slaps her hard across the face to hear a sudden squeal coming from Trixie. Luana places her boot on, cursing a bit, “If I warned you not to take off my shoe, I mean it. God damn it, why does no one listen to me.” Trixie was on the ground, panting heavily, but there was some tears coming down her face. Luana gave a slight concerned look, saying, “If you are disgraced by this, I wonder how your boss will take this…”

“She would kill me.” She responded, “I have nowhere to go…” Luana gave a vexing gaze at Trixie.

“You are quite helpless. I wonder what you will do.” Trixie was starting to tear up. Luana was a bit amazed at the fact that Trixie was looking like a crybaby. She gives a heavy sigh and says to her, “Stop crying… You… can tag along with me…”

“Really!?” Luana glares at Trixie with a very displeased look.

“You know… VERY WELL, we are still friends. Besides, you will become my minion.” Luana said.

“Minion… I do not want to be your damn minion!” Trixie replies, “You’re cursed with that…”

“And you couldn’t resist. I know, for sure, you wanted to tickle them!” Luana declared.

“No way,” Trixie denies, “I do not want to touch your awful feet!”

“Awful?!” Luana seems a bit offended with it, “If my socks weren’t on, you would have tickled them!”

“Bullshit.”

“No bullshit, it’s the truth!”

“No uh.” Trixie says. The two were bickering as if they were little kids. Luana glance at her left and made a sharp air spike to pierce through the bushes. The two quickly halt their bickering and got prepared for combat. Trixie has her back to Luana’s back. Luana musters up a shield that stopped all incoming arrow around the two. Luana summons several skeletons and toss out five of her dolls around them. Trixie jumps into the air and unleash an energy slash that devastated where the hidden soldiers were. Luana powers her skeletons up and protected herself and her allies. The enemies were quickly taken care of- dark red armor covering their dead bodies.

“I knew that she would send a squad after me.” Trixie said, glancing at the dead bodies. She kicks them and observes the forest, “We better get going…” Luana was already a step ahead, lashing the reins of her horse.

“Hey!” Trixie yells out.

“We will meet each other someday; I have no need for companions to tag along with me!” Luana did not wait for Trixie, lashing the reins a bit faster. Exiting the forest, Luana entered into a battlefield filled with Blood Elves and Orcs fighting each other. Cursing to herself, she rides past everything, avoiding the incoming arrows and swords. She got on the other side of the battlefield, running into the woods. She has to get rid of this curse on her…

----------------------

Part 1

Luana has bathed in the nearby river after she left Trixie. Knowing this world too well, the adventure to even get to the person to cure of this curse will be a long one. She stares at the map. The bad part about this journey, she is too far for her current goal. She was in the lower right of the map and her objective was on the upper part of the map. It would take some months or years to get there with the proper equipment. Luana sighs, tossing her wet blonde hair behind her. Not only would the current struggles and wars disrupt her progress, she needs to do many transitions from one country to the next. Covered in a towel, for the moment, she rubs her head in slight frustration. “It was so easy to come here and find my cure, now I need to go get it… and it’s across the damn world!” The elf sighs at this. She giggles to herself, eyeing her feet. Some worms were tickling her feet. The blonde sighs and goes to the water to wash them off once more. She dries them with her towel to place her socks on, then her boots. Luana starts to clothe herself, staring around the forest. She is entering Orc territory. It will be easy to evade them, but the hard part for her will be getting to the next city. There are a bunch of valleys once she gets out of the forest. Tall mountains and valleys will become the next obstacle she will have to get through. She might need to sneak into the Orc’s encampment to steal one of their mounts, using a horse will not aid her much in the next area. She notices a glimpse of armor in the distance. Sneaking slowly towards the direction, she looks over the bushes. It was an army!? Armies?!

Giant trolls, large number of Orcs of all kind were gathering past the forest. Going back to the horse, she lets the horse go, releasing it into the wild. Rushing towards the light, she stares at the massive armies gather at the top of the cliffs. Why these Orcs would be waiting at… Oh wait, that is why. Luana chuckles to herself as she hears some incoming airships. These airships were a great improvement in this world, making transport easy. These Orcs plan to attack the incoming ships… This could actually help her get across the valley. If she can infiltrate the ship and get into a lone plane, she can get to the next city. Thinking about it, she will have difficulties waiting for these soldiers to get onto those ships… Luana analyses the structure of the army. She quickly went to the far left where some free mounts were waiting for her. They were drakes, wingless mounts that can move faster than a horse. Luana glances right and left to make sure she was not being stalked upon. Those airships were slowly making their way towards the cliffs where the Orcs were waiting for them. Luana could hear the Orcs conversing with one another, scheming, and plotting their take over on these airships. Humans will not let their ships get taken over so easily. Glancing at the airship as it closes in, the ship definitely had some nobility written all over it. The trimming and the designs were definitely above the regular wood one need to make these airships. When the Orcs start their advance, she quickly rushes out of the bushes and hack at the rope holding the drake she hopped on. Mustering the wild drake, she lashes at the reins to charge through the Orcs that tried to stop her. When Luana approach the cliff to hop onto the airships, she notice the bullets and explosions destroying the cliffs.

“Shit!” Luana. Hoping a stray projectile does not shoot her down; the drake has successfully land onto the airship. These ships were awfully close to one another, giving Luana the chance to hop to the other airship. Her drake moves past the soldiers who defended these ships. Taking a quick glance at them, their armor was definitely above the usually militia units. Hoping onto the fifth airship, Luana quickly jumps off the drake and rolls onto the ground. Getting up quickly, she wraps a dark clothe around her head. She runs towards the nearby door, closing it. These Orcs had too many forces… why would they have so many units to attack such airships? Was there something special here? Luana stops her thoughts. If she investigates this matter, it will only distract her from her true mission. She slowly walks through the hallways, stopping here and there to make sure she was alone. These Orcs were able to get on most of these ships… this one should be alright. The Orcs cannot maneuver to this ship so easily. Walking down one of the hallways, a knight was shoved out of a room. A sudden spear was thrust into the knight, killing him. A figure emerges from the room that pushed the knight outside into the hallway. Luana observes the figure from the nearby room she was able to get into. The figure shook its head. Covered in dark robes, it took the spear and went down the hallway. Luana walks toward the dead body. This person should have some sort of key or mechanism to start the fighter planes… No, this knight did not have such a thing. Luana notice that this guard was different from the ones upstairs.

“This design resembles Templar Knights. They should not be in such an area unless…”

“They were guarding of high importance or trying to exterminate a group of heretics like ourselves.” Luana quickly jumps back to evade a spear. The same spear that pierce the body of the dead Templar.

“Oh my,” Luana chuckles lightly, “I got caught.” The figure picks up his spear, tilting his covered head.

“You do not even look like you should be here… Who are you?”

“Same back at ya,” Luana said, “What are you lot trying to do?”

“We are trying to kill one of the Holy Priests in this ship. We persuaded those Orcs to aid us when we got onto this ship… We cannot let you, whoever you are, interfere.” Luana blinks and has a smile across her face. She raises her arms saying, “I do not plan to interfere. I just want to get the keys to a figher plane and get out of here.”

“How do I know you are not just a unit to kill me and guard the Priest?” ask the dark robe figure. Luana sighs and toss her lame robe. She moves her hair to reveal her elf ears. The figure understood something. “Ah. I doubt that humans and elves work together. As long as you don’t interfere, here’s the key.” The guy tosses some keys towards Luana.

“Ah… Thank you.” Blood came out of the figure’s head. Luana was a bit puzzled by this. Someone was a dick enough to kill him when talking to her…

“Milady, this way!” Before Luana had time to react, a young woman bumped into Luana. Without even pushing Luana to the ground, the elf stares at the woman. This was the Holy Priest. She was obviously human, but Luana could not see much of her features with the white robe covering her along with the hoodie. Blood stained the white garment though. Three of the Templars notice Luana. “Who are you!?” Without another word, Luana makes the priest stand up, holding the priest close to her. Luana’s expression was quite dulled.

“Well… interrupting my conversation and killing the guy I thanked, I might snatch this girl with me for the while you dicks. He wasn’t a bad guy.” Sudden robed figures approach the Templar knights. The leader turned to stare at them and notice the disappearance of their priest and Luana.

“Let me go!” the priest said, struggling. She was trying her best to get out of Luana grasp. Great… This is really bad. She got involved in some troubling things now. Wait… where is the hanger?! Luana stops herself to ponder. Which direction would she need to go? She feels a sudden pain coming from her hand…

“Woman, what are you doing?!” Luana notice the priest biting on her hands.

“Let me go! You cannot abduct me so easily you heretics! I shall not be tortured!”

“I am not a heretic… I am an elf.” Luana says, “And besides… You killed the guy who gave me the keys for the plane. I just want to get to my next destination. Take me to the hanger, I will release you there. I promise.”

“I do not trust you…” the priest said. Sudden voices of the heretics could be heard. They were asking where the priest went, moving around the ship. Unable to predict what would happen if Luana just ditch her there, she agrees to help her. “Fine… You better keep your end of the bargain.” Leading the elf out of the hallways, they arrived to where the fighter planes are. With a joyful expression, Luana rushes towards the hanger doors to open the sides of the airship. “Yes! Now I can get out of this crazy situation!” Luana starts to enter one of the planes, turning on the engines. Leaving the priest behind, this wouldn’t be so bad. She is safe in this hanger, the guards and this mess will get resolved easily. There won’t be any problems…

“Stop that plane!” When Luana close her eyes for a few minutes, she eyes at the sudden figure in front of her. Blinking several times, she panicked. The priest was in her plane?! Unable to stop the plane to drop her off, the lid of the fighter close and it starts to fly out from the airship. Luana was utterly dumbfounded.

“What the hell are you doing!? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE SHIP!” This is EXTREMELY bad. Not only did the priest came with her, now she will be hunted by both Templar Knights and heretics. This is bad, BAD!

“Those heretics found me… I could not be captured, so I had to get into the ship with you. You created this situation, take responsibility for it.” The priest was so modest, truthful, and... a pain. Luana would smack her, but her hands were on the wheels of the fighter plane. She could not even do such. Something was wrong though… Red flashes appear all over the two, the cockpit making strange sounds. Luana could assume that the heretics fired something at the tail when they departed from the airship. This… is… the worse day ever.

“Snatching a Holy Priest, getting my tail chased by both heretics and Templar knights, and going to die… Oh wait, I can’t die… but I do not know how to land gracefully… Well, shitty luck I got.” Luana said, chuckling to herself.

“Do something you… you… kidnapper!” the priest said.

“Kidnapper- listen here…” The sound of the plane’s tail flying off and making the plane erupt louder and irritating buzzing and sirens got on Luana’s nerves. “Yep… this is bad…” Ignoring the priest’s screams and what not, the plane crash somewhere. After some minutes, Luana slowly open her eyes.

“I guess I got rid of that priest…”

“I am still here.” The priest said, her outfit in burnt tatters, a bit. Luana gave a weird expression that wasn’t happy to see her alive. Her hood was off though, so Luana could get a better glance at the priest. She has short hair to her neck with light blue hair. Her green eyes were glued onto the elf with a childish like feature.

“You got a round face.” Luana said. She pulls on the priest’s cheeks, “Are you even qualified to be a priest?”

“How dare you!” she exclaims, “I am twenty years-old!” Looking at the crash site, they seem to have arrived out of the valleys to be in the forest of the nearby town Luana was supposed to head too. Getting up, feeling no pain, Luana walks off to the east. “Well, I will be on my way now. Tootles.” Walking into the forest now, she hears the sound of footsteps pursuing her. It was the priest. Luana said nothing for the next ten minutes. Irritated by the priest following her, the elf asks, “Why are you following me?”

“You have to take responsibility.” She said, “You abducted me, so it is only fair for you to take care of me.” Luana stares at the priest with a dull expression. Babysitting?!

“Hold on! I am not your kidnapper anymore. I said I will release you when we got to the hanger. You are technical free to go. Now, shoo, I cannot have you follow me.” The priest did not seem to heed Luana’s words. Twitching with irritation, Luana turns around to stare at the priest. “Did you not hear me?!”

“I did,” she said, “But I cannot be caught. Until I am back with my guards, you will have to be my guard and protect me.” Luana shows a sudden sigh. “Look, I am heading to a nearby human city. If we get there, I will hand you to the king so he can protect you. Until then, I guess you can tag along.” Luana notice the sun setting, cursing to herself. “Also, we might as well go into a nearby tavern before it gets dark.” Taking the priest down a nearby road, they stumbled into a tavern. Talking to the owner, Luana was able to get some rooms for the two of them. They will be sharing a room with some female warrior of some sort. At least this day will end soon.

“Excuse us, but we will be sleeping with you ma’am, please do not mind us.” Luana opens the door.

“Yeah, it is fine. I hope we get along…”

“That voice…” Luana did not want to open her eyes. She has walked through the door, but she refuse to open her eyes. The priest bumped into Luana, the elf decides to fall onto the ground.

“Wait, that voice…” Luana opens her eyes to stare at the moderately dressed Trixie. Ah shit… seems like she figured out where Luana was going… or stupid luck. “Luana!?”

“Fuck… it’s the Blood Elf…” Luana mutters.

“Blood elf?!” the priest said in shock, “Aren’t you supposed to be in the southeastern regions where the elves are?”

“The only elf area I will stay is pursuing this elf… WHO DITCHED ME!” Trixie exclaims, pulling her sword out.

“You too?” the priest decides to join into this, “I was almost killed by some evil people, and she did not even want to save me. She was going to let me die.” Pretending to hold in a cry, Luana feels that she has annoying nuisances coming left and right.

“Luana… I thought you were righteous and kind. You are the EXACT opposite!” There was no objection to that, Luana saying, “Why do I have to have the weirdos and abandoned come to me…?”

“You did this to us!” the two exclaim. They glance at one another, and then back at the collapsed Luana. Luana gets up to just fold her arms and stare at the two, kicking the door behind her.

“Look, I am just trying to get to my destination as fast as people. As long as people tag along with me, it will be difficult for me to even get there.” The priest was a bit curious to those words. Taking a seat on one of the beds, she asked Luana, “What are you trying to do?”

“I got a curse on me.” The blonde elf replies, “I am just trying to get to the other side of the map as fast as possible. With the certain incident, I should have been in the city by now and having an easy day.”

“I blame you for kidnapping me!” the priest interjected. Trixie glance at the blue hair human, asking, “Those clothes… she is a Holy Priest. What are you doing with such an important person? Templar knights usually guard important figures… How did this even happen?” Luana sighs. “Well…” Explaining the details, Trixie was giving Luana a deadly gaze.

“So… you just abducted her after her guards killed the trespassers on their ship, and you snatched her because they killed the generous heretic who gave you the keys.”

“Yes, I was so happy, and I was going to thank him. Why couldn’t you tell the guards to wait till he was done talking to me.”

“How did I know we had a petty elf thief trying to take one of our fighter planes!? You are just guilty for being there in the first place.” The priest stated. Luana sighs and just land flat on her bed. “Whatever. Let me sleep.”

“Don’t you change?” the priest got up from her bed, “Sleeping with your clothes on is bad…” Trixie was not paying attention because it seems like she is sleepy. Noticing where the priest was walking to, her eyes pop open. Luana covered most of her body with the blanket except her shoes… Without the blonde knowing this, the priest took off one of Luana’s boots off. Trixie quickly tackled the priest away from Luana and has her back turned. Luana notice the cool air on her sock foot, staring at the two on the ground.

“W-what are you doing?! Tackling me like that…”

“You idiot! Taking her shoes off is very bad…” Without saying another word, Luana decides to kick Trixie off of the priest and take a chair to sit right in front of the two. Luana decided to give these two something since she has been irritated the entire day. The priest felt weird, biting her lower lip as she notice Luana’s sock soles.

“What is going on? I… have an urge to…”

“I-it’s her stupid curse!” Trixie answers, fighting her own urge, “It makes anything or anyone has the urge to tickle her feet! T-this is why Luana tries her best to keep her shoes on.” Luana was giving the two a very dangerous expression.

“I want to prevent this? Oh on, I am really pissed at the moment. Not only did my plans for today got ruin, you two just had to come into my life. It really irritates me. A priest that can’t even show her awesome holy powers against some heretic and some freeloading Blood Elf that has no home to return to… I just want to get rid of this stupid curse because it is really inconvenient! I cannot wear flip flops, cannot even do martial arts without shoes… the fact I have to cover my feet irritates me as well. I guess tickling my feet irritates me, but I do not mind making you to tickle me. I NEED A GOOD LAUGH!” The two were squirming on the ground. The priest was quite innocent to this feeling, unable to figure out how to fight it. She was fighting it the best she could. Trixie tries to roll over so her back was to Luana. The blonde decides to have her feet touch Trixie’s belly. The feeling made her giggle and blush madly. Luana decides to change her plans. She rolls Trixie so she can stare at her sock feet. Snapping her fingers, skeleton hands decide to grasp the girl’s ankles and wrists.

“W-what are you doing?” they both asked in unison. “Well… I was going to be nice and let you tickle me, but I devised a much nastier plan. Why not have my minions tickle you as I sleep~” That statement made the two struggle in their bonds, “Oh not only that. I will have my feet tease you. Just know you cannot tickle them.” Luana has her feet touch both their hands. By doing this, Luana knows they will not be able to retain their thoughts. They will only have the desire to tickle her feet, yet they can’t. Taking her feet off both their hands before they started tickling her, she watch their expressions change drastically. They both were moaning and groaning, the priest saying, “Oh god… I-I want to tickle you Luana…” The elf took some clothe and tie it around their mouths.

“This will help keep you laughs to a minimal for everyone else.” Luana snaps her hands to have more hands grasp their body, limiting their movements. Glancing at the two, they were lightly clothes. The priest still wears her tattered robes that reveal her legs much, but nothing else. Trixie was wearing a night gown for sleep. Not wanting to deal with the hassle of taking their clothes off, she toss her small dolls as they turn into young adult size beings. They were not holding any weapons, but Luana gave them the command. “Tickle them… mercilessly.” Without needing anymore directions, Luana slept on the nearby bed where she purposely left her feet in sight for the two. “Night~”

The girls were in a strange predicament. They both haven’t experienced any sort of lust or tickling nature. The dolls were really skilled in their tickling. They covered most of the girl’s bodies. There were ten fingers on each side of their spots except the feet. Both girls had twenty fingers roaming their armpits, stomach, and thighs. The ones at their feet would do various things. Both girls were trying hard not to laugh. Their minds were utterly useless because they could not stop the numerous signals coming from their nerves as they are tickled and the thoughts of wanting to tickle Luana’s feet. They wish they could turn their heads, but skeleton hands have made sure they could not even shake them. Luana is evil. She has made their bodies still. The priest was drooling, lost in these strange feelings. She never felt such a thing before in her life! She was trying hard to resist, but the cloth was getting hammered by her laughter and drool. Three minutes in, the priest was bucking at the restraints. Those hands made sure she was not going anywhere. The dolls were merciless. The ones at the priest’s armpits were keeping a moderate pace in her pits. Even though they were clothed, the sharp nails from these dolls could not dampen down their continuous scratching. They were not letting up on the tickles. The dolls at her belly were mixing up the strokes with fast and slow. They did not notice how easy it was to undress the priest till one of them accidentally moved one side of the robe to thee side. When this happened, it reveals the priest’s olive naked skin. The other doll decides to move the robe away from her belly. Covered in blue undergarments, the priest was screaming madly. The ones at her armpits decide to push the sleeves of her robes away from her armpits to stare at the hairless pits. Blushing madly, the priest feels the cold hands of the dolls torturing her tickle spots. The tickling at her stomach got worse. Not only did they touch her sides, they started to tease around her bellybutton and roam their nails all over her quivering belly. They would even tease her movement as she laughs, throwing the priest into huge laughter. As she breathes heavily, the two dolls would start to tickle her flesh to the point it jiggles a bit. The priest wanted to jump out of her restrains, but she can’t. Words could not even be uttered through her gagged mouth, even if it wasn’t gagged. Her eyes could not look away from Luana’s sleeping feet. She could not stop thinking about what she would do to her feet now. She wants to torture them so badly.

The priest was awfully ticklish at her legs. The dolls were quite notorious when they stroked her thighs. They notice the movement that her legs were giving, despite the utter immobilization they gave. It was shaking very madly. Both the dolls decide to have one hand stroke up and down the leg. The other hand would tickle the hell out of whatever section of her leg they want. Without any doubt, the priest arched her back up when she feels the five fast pacing fingers scratch her lower and upper thighs. The priest was a wreck. Tears were streaming down her cheeks with some sweat coming down as well. Her mouth was unleashing sweet sounds as drool rolls down the side of her mouth. She closes her eyes, wanting to get rid of all the feelings. She was glad her shoes were on though. The dolls were tickling her shoes, being silly. There were four of them at her feet. They were tickling her boots in a funny manner. It changed when the left doll tried to slide her finger from the priest’s ankle to her heel. The shoe starts to move. Suddenly, one of the dolls decides to take the shoe off to stare at a small naked foot. Size six feet with baby like toes. Her feet were not rough at all. They were pampered, smooth, and looks creamy to try out. With this done, the other dolls at the other foot took her other shoe off. They were analyzing her feet subtly. Already in fits of laughter, the priest did not except these dolls to do something. All four dolls at her feet started to worship them! This made the priest pull at her bonds violently. This shocks the other dolls, their processors getting a bit jealous. The priest could feel their tongues, teeth, and fingers show no mercy on her small six feet. Her toes were getting forced apart, held back, and getting teased. The tongues would travel all over her feet, leaving no spot behind. Their teeth would nibble and bite down on where the dolls think it would tickle. It wasn’t even worshipping, it was torture! They did not ease the torment on her feet! The priest was in a new terrible state she never experienced. It escalated though. The dolls at her armpit decide to lean in and lick the priest’s neck. They were wiggling their tongues in a light manner as if they were fingers. Doing this made the priest jump in her bonds, her fingers closing into a fist. “MHAAHAPHAPPHHMHMHHMPAMPM!MPM!M!P!!!”

The dolls at her stomach decide to give violent raspberries on her moving stomach. The priest finds herself increasing her laughter in some octaves. The doll that wasn’t giving raspberries decides to stick her cold tongue into the priest’s bellybutton. Without thinking (well she can’t think straight anyways), her body jumped. By doing this, the doll’s tongue went a bit deeper into her bellybutton that twirls viciously in that small space. This tickled like crazy! What troubled the priest are the tongues near her…

“Jeez, I thought Trixie would be loud.” Luana said, “Meh… luckily I place a spell around this room. Even if you scream to your heart content, no one can help you~ Your laughs are making me sleep easy, thank you.”

Trixie was able to hold out a bit. Compared to the priest, her sleeping gown could not give such access to her naked skin. The dolls were just tickling her clothed body. She was putting up a fight compared to the priest. Already ten minutes in, Trixie was holding much of her violent laughter in, letting some giggles out. This did not tickle badly… Her mind was wrapped around getting revenge though. She could not avert her gaze from Luana’s feet. This is bad… she shouldn’t be thinking about this… She giggles at the weak attempts the dolls had. The dolls tickling Trixie were a tad jealous at the fact the priest was laughing. Trixie was a bit too cocky, giving a smirk to one of the dolls. Not liking it, the dolls decide to go all out. Trixie can feel her clothes being torn apart. They were making holes where her tickle spots are. Not only that, one of them decides to tease her with words. “You like to tickle the master’s feet huh? How badly do you want to tickle them?” Trixie blushes madly.

“She rewards us…” the doll continues, “We can tickle her anytime we want AND worship her feet. They are so tasty and smooth to touch… Like how we are doing to your skin.” Trixie finds her body quivering violently. Her socks were not taken off; they were torn at the top where her toes were exposed. Trixie finds a warm tongue and cold tongue tickling them. Her body starts to breakdown. Her mouth ushers silent laughter, the stubborn Blood Elf having sweat going down her face. “You feel how we are torturing your toes? This is what we do to our master~ we have our tongues slowly and hastily lick her toes, engulf them into our mouth…” The fingers at the other parts of her body start to trouble her. They was one hand tickling the spot, but she knows her breasts and vagina was also getting… “MHMMHMHMHMPMPMMPPH!”

“We know you are very naughty~” the doll whisper, her tongue licking into Trixie ear. Once their fingers start to tease her nipples and enter into Trixie, the Blood Elf starts to crack and unleash mad moans. They were appealing to Trixie’s fantasies by pleasuring her. The dolls were not satisfied. Trixie could not deny this, blushing madly as she wanted to do so many things to Luana ever since they met. She DID want to tickle Luana’s feet the first time they met. She was burning in the face, her eyes showing such lust. The dolls were patting themselves on the back as they continue. They did this all night… until morning.

“What a great sleep.” She woke up from her sleep to stare at the two girls. They were soaking in their fluids. Luana told her dolls, “Stop. Good job my darlings.” They approach Luana and whisper stuff into her ear. After that, they transform into their small sleeves. Luana decides to put her feet back into the shoes, so the mindless zombies can regain their minds. They were both asleep though, or knocked out. Luana stare at the two, chuckling slightly.

“You girls… you are dirty. I guess I can wait for you gals to walk up… Meh, I might as well clean you up actually.” Summoning her dolls again, Luana ordered them to wash these girls off and clean their mess. She prepared their change of clothes and told the dolls to tuck them into bed once they are freshened up. Luana also promise the dolls that they can touch her feet once they were done. This motivated them to get this job done fast.

“Should I really remove this curse…?” Luana mutters to herself, “It seems quite… convenient. I just don’t know.”

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back