• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucid Dreaming?

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, I don't think I've ever had a lucid dream and for some reason, I've been having thoughts of being able to control my dreams. Does anybody out there know how to lucid dream and is an expert at it and if so, please help me. How long does it take to lucid dream exactly?

I have lucid dreamed a few times... but honestly, I couldn't tell you a definitive way on how to do it. The few times I have I just somehow realized I was dreaming in a dream (as odd as that sounds). I have heard though, that if you wear a watch or something to bed, and you train yourself to keep checking it, you should be able to notice when it's in a dream. Meh, there's a lot of different theories.
Hope that helped at least a bit. 😛

The most common way to train yourself to lucid dream is to keep a dream notebook by your bed. When you wake up, write down as many details as you can remember about your dreams. After a while you might notice certain patterns or objects in your dreams that tend to repeat. Train yourself to look for these objects, if you can recognize them while it will be a sign that you are asleep, therefore giving you the ability to control your dreams. (Or so they say).

You could always buy a lucid dreaming mask, too.

I've done this before. I tend to find that the lighter sleep I'm in the more control I have over the dream. I dunno how it works but there's my 2 cents 🙂

Well, I wouldn't recommend it. While I walk with wings through lucid dreams, I knew the reason I felt hollow was that I would never know if there was some great truth or not.

Look I just cannot see that title and not think of Franz Ferdinand.

More seriously, I've heard the technique Mango mentioned works wonders for some people. Haven't heard of any that work just as well.

Take this kiss upon the brow/ and in parting from you now/ thus much let me avow/ you are not wrong who deem/ that my days have been a dream/ yet if hope has flown away/ in a night or in a day/ in a vision or in none/ is it therefore the less gone?/ all that we see or seem/ is but a dream within a dream......Edgar Alan Poe

I,m an English-Lit major and all this talk of lucid dreaming reminded me of this poem even though it may not have anything to do with what you are trying to accomplish but if anyone knew anything about lucid dreaming it was probably the Hopi Indian tribe. There is a guide on how to Lucid Dream, you can google it.

Last edited:
I've tried it but with limited success. Whenever I realize I'm dreaming I usually wake up pretty fast.

I've tried many methods, but I found if you learn to stay awake in the "present" while in the waking state, you will also do the same while you are dreaming.

I've tried many methods, but I found if you learn to stay awake in the "present" while in the waking state, you will also do the same while you are dreaming.

Can you expand on that? I don't quite understand.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back