• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luck with ex's feet

Ticklesolutions

Ok so today I was texting my ex girlfriend but what I didn't know was she was with her new boyfriend. I joked around about her feet and said send me a picture of your foot. Her new boyfriend took pictures of her feet and pretended to be her. When I finally found out he asked if I wanted to worship her feet with him. It was really weird but what are your thoughts? Should I or no?

Ok so today I was texting my ex girlfriend but what I didn't know was she was with her new boyfriend. I joked around about her feet and said send me a picture of your foot. Her new boyfriend took pictures of her feet and pretended to be her. When I finally found out he asked if I wanted to worship her feet with him. It was really weird but what are your thoughts? Should I or no?

You've got two problems to think through:

First, you need to decide whether or not you want to TRUST THIS MAN. BDSM isn't fun and games with NO CONSEQUENCES. If you play the game like that, YOUR GOING TO GET BURNED. This game is about TRUST and the AMOUNT OF IT you put in your SEXUAL PARTNER. So, yeah, do you want to trust him (or even HER for that matter)? DO YOU TRUST EITHER OF THEM ALREADY? Trust isn't TOTALLY GIVEN the FIRST TIME AROUND. It's EARNED SLOWLY over TIME.

Your SECOND PROBLEM is you need to decide if your into GROUP BDSM (specifically a bondage/domination/tickle scenario invoking both your EX and HIM). I'm not into BDSM involving guys in any MEASURE OF THE WORD so I can't help you with that.

i dont know that this is a bdsm issue. but i will agree that you should probably check with your ex before the two of you start making any decisions.

If you ask me....I think trust is the first thing he needs before you can accept it. For if anything, how do we know if he's just asking that to see if you'll admit that you'd go for it it and then all of a sudden he uses that to humiliate you or worse?

For if anything, how do we know if he's just asking that to see if you'll admit that you'd go for it it and then all of a sudden he uses that to humiliate you or worse?

Good point. Ya know, I'm gonna out right say he shouldn't do it. I mean, this guy is a COMPLETE STRANGER to him. Yes he knows his Ex but he doesn't know this guy.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back