• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucky Bug

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey kids.
Ok, so I just wanted to tell y'all I've been lucky over the past 2 nights. I had 2 tickle dreams 🙂
They were both pretty random, but at the same time, both awesome.

So the first one was a TV interveiw with actor Jack Black. He was shrirtless, locked in a pair of stocks with his arms tied over his head. The dream starts with a veiw of his armpits, and then outta nowhere, these feather dusters appear and he laughs and yells as these feather dusters tickle him under the arms. The weird thing about the dusters is you cant see the handles, and no one is holding them.

The 2nd happened early this morning.
This one was weirder, to me anyways, because I was the lee, and that almost never happens.
My best friend, who I've known scince 2nd grade,
was standing in front of me, both her hands on my neck.
She starts tickling the sides of my neck and I'm scrunching my shoulders up, telling her to stop, but not actualy wanting her to cuz it feels good.
I could feel the tickling too, which was weird but just awesome 😀

So those were my tickle dreams, just wanted to get them down in writing so I didnt forget any details. Any one else recently had an awesome tickle dream?
Bug 🙂

Hmm...while I wouldn't really want Jack Black in my dreams, that's pretty cool. I've never had a tickle dream as a ler or lee. I've had some crazily vivid dreams, but they never went that way...too bad for me.

Lol, fair enough on the Jack Black issue Carnivore. As for not dreaming, watch some tickle videos or read some stories before you go to sleep, it might help.
🙂

I actually have been having a lot of very vivid dreams in the past couple of months. probably something to do with whatever sleep disorder I probably have, haha. but here's a couple of cliff's notes ones:

my friend from grade school was over hanging out, and when she went to leave, I was begging her to stay. and she's claimed to be not ticklish forever, but I decided to chance it, got up and hugged her back inside. then I got my fingers inside of her coat and starting tickling her ribs, and she finally broke down laughing and told me she was lying all those years.

another was at a reletive's house, and a girl from school that was a marginal friend was there with me. something happened where I knocked her shoe off, and I tickled her sock while getting her shoe back. she giggled lightly, and when I stopped, she asked why I quit and basically demanded me to keep going. it eventually ended with both of her bare feet being tickled and she told me to "suck her toes off" but that's when I woke up. definitely random :/

and a final quick one....I was a tickle monster attcking the female power rangers. good ol pink one got it pretty good, too. obviously the greatest, most original dream ever! :lol

Oddly enough, I did have a tickle dream last night. Maybe the suggestion was planted in my head? Dreams are weird though...

So, I'm in what seems to be an office building, just me and a girl. Only, it was as if it we were in a Halo-type video game (and I don't even play those). We were just in t-shirts, but we had that "I can pull any gun from behind my back" thing going, and instead of cubicles, there were army-type robots and tanks and stuff. So we're shooting at each other, and nothing I do is working (getting shot doesn't hurt, because I guess we're video game characters). I pull out X gun, it doesn't work. I become invisible, she sees me.

In desperation, I duck into one of the offices and close the door. I get my shotgun at the ready, waiting for her to open it. But before I can react, she bursts in, knocks me down, and starts tickling my sides! This seemed to be more of a plot point than a sensation, though. I was taken aback by the tactic, but quickly pushed her back on the floor. I wriggled my hands underneath her shirt and lightly scratched my fingernails over her belly. (my fingernails are in need of cutting right now. Not girly long, but I tend to cut them as short as possible. But I just bought oranges, and won't be able to peel them! So my nails are a bit long at the moment. Good accuracy, subconscious!)

I distinctly remember the feel of tickling her right then. She instantly broke out in giggles, and her belly was all quivery as I lightly scratched over the surface. It was pretty nice, but only lasted a bit before I woke up. Too bad I didn't get to get her any worse... But man, odd dreams.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back