• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucy Heartfilia animation (*/f, upperbody)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hi aye, everybody! Fresh commish coming thru!

Here's another Flipnote Studio animation. This one features Lucy from Fairy Tail anime getting the giggles by two flying feathers on her armpit and belly.

Any comments allowed! Please tell your opinions about it! 😉

Peace out!

I love it. I'm such a big Fairy Tail fan (it's my absolute favorite manga), and I'm surprised with the lack of tickling artwork. Other than this, there's another work by BlueUsako... and that's probably it. Let's hope you do more FT art in the future!

More excellent animation, Featherhead! Much as I favor feet, it's a pleasure to see the underarms enjoy similar exercise! As with previous entries, all stages of the process (anticipation, timorous first contact, all-out hilarity) are thoroughly, lovingly covered! An all-day enjoyment, realized in scant seconds!

My girl asked for the upperboyd specificly as she relates to Lucy and that is where she is most ticklish. I'd love to have seen the feet too but she absolutely loved how it turned out this way. Maybe we'll commision a second to be done sometime with her feet.

Last edited:
Adorable series of animations~ one of my favorite new things I've seen this year. I always look forward to your submissions. 🙂

how do u draw on such a small screen and make it turn out so good?! i tried b4 and i did terrible!!! XD

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back