• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucy's feet getting tickled in stocks M/F

jpbfc

TMF Expert
Lucy's little feet are fixed in stocks and then we start a bit tickling. At first one foot, then the other and then we hold her big toes and tickle both her feet.

cl349_08.jpg

If you purchase this clip (it's only 3 bucks away from your 😉 ), you'll get both versions - one with Lucy's soles in the large part and her upperbody/face displayed in the upper left corner and later her soles only.

More free pics of this clip: click here ...

More tickling clips with Lucy: click here ...

We didn't forget, that some of you asked for Lucy tickled in nylons, but we hadn't time yet for another tickling session.

pretty cool...cant wait for the repeat in nylons! One thing though....you might want to consider padding those holes her feet are trapped in.Her ankles are much smaller then the holes and theres a good bit of banging her ankles against the wood..gotta hurt at some point

Those feet can easily slip out of those stocks..plus hands are free...not so great.

now that was a cute and hot clip! awesome work!

Those feet can easily slip out of those stocks..plus hands are free...not so great.

I concur.

It's true, she can slip her feet out of the stocks. But she has to point them very hard and has to bend her knees, which she couldn't do, when she was laying on her back. And Lucy asked to lay on her back, as she is more relaxed then and the tickling is more intense - at least did she say that.

fuck the stocks..I want to see lucy as she is in my signature pick,legs crossed, her feet played with and tickled,that would be ace.:hungry:

please make it happen!!!:ty:

I love Lucy! Didn't think I'd ever see her again. I look forward to the nylon session.

I love Lucy! Didn't think I'd ever see her again. I look forward to the nylon session.

Ok - we'll try to schedule a tickling session with nylons and one with her feet propped up as ibonek requested.

Next clip is going to be released today: backbound toes in stocks - which is discussed at the end of the clip. Lucy is complaining - no she is rather suprised, that the tickling is more intense, as she can't flex her toes.

Very nice I think I love Lucy just as much as Poison and Jordan, actually Lucy seems more ticklish and I love her pretty painted toenails.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back