• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lupe's Tickle Torture (anthro */F:feet)

payaso1

TMF Expert
This three page series is not mine, but I did request it. Drawn by the talented tickle artist, SketchDalmatian, from deviantART! Although each page pretty much speaks for itself, I'm adding bit of a story for each one 😀 just to add a li'l more depth and interest! Hope you all enjoy!

Page 1 of 3: Lupe, leader of the wolfpack freedom fighters, has been captured by the notorious tyrant, Dr. Eggman! Rather than roboticizing his captive, Eggman decides to interrogate her for valuable freedom fighters secrets instead! Naturally, the brave and proud leader of the wolfpack stands her grounds despite her helpless situation, she refuses to reveal any secrets of her fellow tribe and allies! Such resistance angers Eggman, yet he manages to keep calm, all the while focusing on Lupe's feet, never keeping his eyes off the bright blue soles of her sandals. "Untie me, or you shall pay dearly!!!" Lupe snapped to which Eggman replied "You're in no position to make demands you savage vixen! Just for that, I think I'll make your visit here far more umpleasant!" snarled the tyrant as he left the room to retrieve something, leaving Lupe alone to ponder her fate at the hands of this mad man....

Attachments

• s bound paws.jpg
    s bound paws.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 805
Page 2 of 3: Moments later Eggman enters the room once again only this time with a small robotic contraption! "I always thought this rejected device would never come in handy, but today it shall serve a great purpose!" said Eggman as he placed a pair of small robotic arms at the foot of the table where Lupe sat bound and immobile. "What can this insignificant device do to make me talk?!" asked Lupe. "Watch and see!" replied Eggman as he began to work the controls of the robot arms! The mechanical hands began by removing Lupe's right sandal exposing her soft, warm paw. Next, Eggman armed one of the hands with large feather which caused Lupe to mentally panic as she knew what was about to occur! The feather made contact with Lupe's heel as it began to rise and lower her bare sole, at first there was no reaction, Lupe held back from the tickling sensation, but after several minutes passed, she began to fall victim to each tideous stroke! The more Eggman stroked the feather up and down her paw, under her toes which wiggled frantically at feather's touch, the more Lupe began to show signs of breaking: beads of sweat began to pour down Lupe's forehead, at one point Lupe shut her eyes in hopes of ignoring the tormenting sensation, her lips quivered trying to hold back laughter only to let loose some snickers and tiny giggles! "There's no point in trying to hide it! It's obvious that you're quite ticklish hee hee hee! Question is, how long can you last, and how much worse can it get?" said Eggman as he decided to kick it up a notch....

Attachments

• s tickled paw.jpg
    s tickled paw.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 560
Furry tickling is a fun diversion, or even a sub-category, of tickling that I have always enjoyed. You are particulary skilled and I say that we start a petition to have it as a forum on this site.

P.S.: Very nice pictures 🙂

Part 3 of 3: After spending time tormenting Lupe's right paw, Eggman commands the other mechanical hand to remove her remaining sandal! As the first hand continues to work the feather on Lupe's right sole, the second one begins to stroke and scribble its pointy claw-like fingers on her now bare left sole! This addition immediately drove Lupe mad! No longer able to control herself, poor Lupe bursts out in hysteric laughter, tears eventually follow as both the feather and mechanical claws tickle her sensitive paws to her limit! After several minutes of tormenting his ticklish captive, Eggman ceases his attack for a brief moment "I guess this answers your question, doesn't it? It still doesn't answer mine! Are you goin' to cooperate and tell me what I want to know?!" Eggman asks Lupe ferociously! Lupe catches her breath, panting and still sobbing from her ticklish assault....which she silently replies "Freedom....*pant*....*sob*....f-forever!" Having said that, Eggman shakes his head in disappointment and yet somehow quite glad that she continues to resist, for he has found a new lust in extracting information! Eggman continues his assault on Lupe, whether she talks or not, it doesn't seem to matter to him anymore....END!

Not exactly a master of story telling here, but I tried ^^;

Attachments

• s tickled paws.jpg
    s tickled paws.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 665
Lupe is a neat comic character, well designed and expertly colored! Your text moves things along nicely, too! A well done job all 'round!

nycgreektickler said:
Furry tickling is a fun diversion, or even a sub-category, of tickling that I have always enjoyed. You are particulary skilled and I say that we start a petition to have it as a forum on this site.

P.S.: Very nice pictures 🙂

glad to see a fellow furry tickle enthusiast! I think that'd be a great idea 🙂 where do I sign?

thanks ^^ wish I could take credit for 'em!

F.L. Atlanta said:
great story and pics. keep up the great work.

thanks a bunch *bows* I will certainly try to keep up more contributions!

Littlebighead said:
Lupe is a neat comic character, well designed and expertly colored! Your text moves things along nicely, too! A well done job all 'round!

much obliged 😀 think I should've mentioned she belongs to archie comics? yes, she is ^^ all done by a very talented pal o' mine! Glad the text helped moved things along (I'm considering writing a longer and more detailed version for the Story Section forum) and even more glad to see folks 'round here enjoyed this!

Here's another rendition of Lupe's Tickle Torture drawn by another talented artist at deviantART who goes by the name Tanya the Hedgehog! This was also a request I made (made to resemble the number two picture from the previously posted set to be more specific) and I'm proud to share it! I guess I should mention that Lupe here belongs to Archie Comics 😀 enjoy!

Attachments

• lupe the wolf tickled.jpg
    lupe the wolf tickled.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 103
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back