• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lust Doll

gallicus

TMF Novice
Not sure if anyone has posted this here before, but there's a surprising amount of tickling content in Lust Doll, though it is not a tickling-centric game and has other adult content. The best part? It has filter options on character create to suppress any content/kinks you don't want to see! I wish more did this!!

The author is actively working on the game with reasonable timing. The game is FREE, but the author also has a Patreon:

http://indivigames.tumblr.com/ (game download)
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Yeah. Loads of tickling content hidden throughout this game. Some really fantastic stuff. You can turn off most of the other fetish content with options.

It seems like tickling gets a huge portion of the votes from his Patreon subscribers. So, we'll likely only see more and more added. Monthly updates. Version 11.0 should be out soon. And he's added stocks to the private dungeon.

Good stuff!

I think I finished checking everything from the 10.2 ver just now. It really was way more fun than I expected, whenever a one of the plot branches ended I was sad, so there is that. Also, as said above, some really good tickling contente is game, can't wait for more.

I just felt I should come here and drop my two cents, the game deservs this much at least.

Yeah. Loads of tickling content hidden throughout this game. Some really fantastic stuff. You can turn off most of the other fetish content with options.

It seems like tickling gets a huge portion of the votes from his Patreon subscribers. So, we'll likely only see more and more added. Monthly updates. Version 11.0 should be out soon. And he's added stocks to the private dungeon.

Good stuff!

where do you go to acquire the stocks at for the safehouse?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back