• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lust from FMA

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
'Tis Lust! Looks like a drew some fanart, which seems to be rare for me. I always feel I don't do the original material justice with my imitations. Ah well.

For posterity, I will repost the quite hilarious line I had in the Tickling Art forum.

In the meantime, go ahead and lust over this. But please, try not to envy what I've done. I've gotta keep my pride from getting too big. And I wouldn't want anyone to succumb to greed. I'll probably keep my pictures spaced out a bit, so no one feels overcome by gluttony for more images. I assure you, the time between pics isn't because of sloth on my part.

Now love it or feel my wrath! n_n

I know, I know. You all just want the pic. Here it is. 😉

Attachments

• Lust.jpg
    Lust.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,066
LOL, rad. That's pretty black. It makes you look for the form inside the piece. I like it. Keep it up Sammi.

Something about the face is rubbing me the wrong way. In some ways, it reminds me of models who fake being ticklish for the videos. I could be the only one that sees this, but that's the first area I'd suggest improvement. Aside from that, this is a nice, steady improvement I've seen. Good show.

uhhh.......

Sammi why must you make people think dirty things? WHY!?

5 WHY!?s out of 5

fucking awesome pic as usual sammi 🙂 cheers 4 the post how u been by the way?

ps sorry 4 not bein on but the net went down

I like this too. 🙂 The lines are sharp and it is coloured full!

The detail is very nice indeed! It must have taken some time to draw the Homunculus transmutation circle on her chest because it looks bang on and the scenario of getting it from the extending arms from the Gate was a great call. The facial expression looks more of a "drunken" look with the red going across her face but that can also mean that Lust has been tickled beyond sanity. As a Fullmetal Alchemist fan, I say thankies Sammi-Chan 🙂😀🙂

Good one, how could i have missed this one?
I always loved Lust's look.
^^ You should give another shot at torturing the hell outta her. *snickers*

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back