• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lust tickled (FMA)

narutoxeve

TMF Poster
i drew this picture bcuz i was watching FMA (fullmetal alchimest) one day and on ep 43 or 44 lust was pinned to a wall so i started to think to myself...they should just tickle her! XD
but they didnt...of course...
so i fixed that by drawing my own pic of lust being tickled by...something... XD
anyways...tell me what u think?
that was my 1st time drawing her so...its probably not all that good huh?! ^_^;

Yes indeed there are too few Lust pictures. This isn't bad at all dude, keep it up!

The beauty of FMA is that there are moments all the less serious characters go a little chibi, from Armstrong to Ed to Al. The design of her is perfect in that respect--you have her hair and outfit in particular down and I see even Lust going a little chibi if she were suddenly tickle-tortured to break the tension of her captivity.

Outside of how adorable and enjoyable the tickling is, your line-work and color-shading are excellent. I say the little thing tickling her is totally one of the red stones given life to get revenge on being used by the people like Lust! (left vague for the sake of spoilers).

I say Ed and Al's sensei or Armstrong's sister Katherine needs it next... if I didn't suck at drawing I'd go for it.

How adorable! =3
It's such a lovely pic, despite the lack of knowledge of said series. Great work!

I don't know the series, but I can say that this is truly a lovely tickling art, fella! Some cute feet you draw!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back