• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lycos email problem

BigJim1

TMF Expert
Here is my problem…

I have a Lycos.co.uk email address that receives hundreds of spam emails. Their FAQ page says to check all spam emails and click the spam button, or spamerize an individual mail by clicking the spam button in the individual email.

There is no bastarding spam button!!!

Where is the fucking thing? The only helpdesk is the .com website, which is no fucking help at all, because they say it’s a .co.uk issue and they’re separate companies.

Someone please help me, before I commit Hari-Krishna or something.

Here is my problem…

I have a Lycos.co.uk email address that receives hundreds of spam emails. Their FAQ page says to check all spam emails and click the spam button, or spamerize an individual mail by clicking the spam button in the individual email.

There is no bastarding spam button!!!

Where is the fucking thing? The only helpdesk is the .com website, which is no fucking help at all, because they say it’s a .co.uk issue and they’re separate companies.

Someone please help me, before I commit Hari-Krishna or something.
I don't know how works Lycos.co.uk email service, because i haven't accounts in that server. You could to try www.gmail.com, they have a good anti-spam system, if you're interested in it, please, tell me.

All I want is to find the spam service in my current email. I don't want to use a different provider, or re-route anything.

Ok, well, i can't help you in this matter. I wish you good luck.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back