• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lyrical Nanoha tickled by Osaka lite */f

player 01

TMF Expert
http://i-bbs.sijex.net/imageBoard.jsp?id=nikuniku11

From this imageboard again, here's his latest work, though i thought the big toe that was bent down seemed a little rough, it's still a great piece of work, and nice to see he's experimenting with toe curling and the drawing of the nails, beyond that i'm just so happy he's still giving attention to the feet.

I haven't watched Nanoha, but Jyu's post, translated by google, stated that the character was from that series.

Attachments

• 1219211687097o.jpg
    1219211687097o.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 1,632
Harsh? I think not, after all, that is a contraction and flexion of human anatomy

Very sexy this artist japanese is good becuase this cartoon tickling is nice good very good sexy

this is Nanoha of the first two series rather than the grown up version of StrikerS.
She is 9 years old.

I'm pretty sure the artist's intent was the version from StrikerS who is 19, not 9.

Attachments

• 1172845193625ej5.jpg
    1172845193625ej5.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 91
guess again silly apologist

have some blair to cool yourself off instead of diving into the dirty river of egypt called denial !

Attachments

• magical_girl_lyrical_nanoha_21.jpg
    magical_girl_lyrical_nanoha_21.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 179279 - blair Soul_Eater.jpg
    179279 - blair Soul_Eater.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 53
No, that is the classic day-to-day outfit of the 9 year old Nanoha.

Oh. I really don't know. Never saw the show before. Nor have I ever heard of the character. Maybe he wanted to put the 19 year old in the more "normal" outfit that 9 year old wears. Honestly, if someone didn't point it out, I wouldn't have even guessed that the character was under 18.

guess again silly apologist

have some blair to cool yourself off instead of diving into the dirty river of egypt called denial !

........What?

Must be an inside joke.

yes denial internalizes all the selfdoubt and such thus it is inside and thus it is an inside joke

Oh. I really don't know. Never saw the show before. Nor have I ever heard of the character. Maybe he wanted to put the 19 year old in the more "normal" outfit that 9 year old wears. Honestly, if someone didn't point it out, I wouldn't have even guessed that the character was under 18.

I highly doubt it, the older Nanoha has longer hair and also larger breasts.
This artist also did many underage characters, so I doubt he cares to consider things like that.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back