• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m 23 ler bi | tickle/bondage rp | fantasy or superhero

desio7

Hey there, looking for someone to indulge me with an idea I had. I'm interested in doing some roleplay, that involves with me taking the role of a DM/GM type of role. I won't play one character, but multiple and the world that surrounds your own. You could play multiple characters also if you chose.

I'm looking for partners who prefer a bit more detail in their roleplays - and won't just settle for one-liners. That isn't fun for anyone involved.

My two primary interests in genres for this would be fantasy, or something with superheroes. I could go for either. I'm also open for diving into other genres, if you had something else in mind.

You could be a brave adventurer that ends up in a labrinyth full of ticklish traps - or a warband of orcs that sweep you up and hold you captive for an amusing tickle toy.

Or you could be a superhero, that's brought down by some unorthdox methods by your nemesis. There's plenty of perilous spots to end up on the receiving end of!

Primary Kinks:
Tickling (d u h)
Bondage
Foot Fetish
CNC (Your character is looking for oppurtunities to end up captured/tickled. Troublemaker basically.)
Recaptures (Escaping from bondage, to only end up being grabbed and tied up even tighter for your troubles.)

Limits:
I'm usually accommodating. Just ask about which kink you'd wanna include. At worst, I'll just say no to it.

Send me a DM, and we'll discuss where your primary interests lie within this. I have a Discord where we could also RP, so just ask if you wanted to do it there.

NOTE: I'm only taking a few people at a time for this. Considering the idea and how I'm trying to do it, if I get anymore than like - 2-3 people? It'll be too hard for me to keep on top of. I'll burn out fast. So don't feel discouraged to DM or leave a message. If I feel I can take you on, I might even DM you myself to see if you're still interested.

What's New

8/16/2024
Visit Clips4Sale! The webs biggest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back