• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Canelli (x6)

mickopicko

TMF Regular
Some "Canelli" pics with some kind of mideval touch. Does anyone knows what this is? Some funfare of the old days when you can try stocks for free? 😛

Attachments

• canelli03.jpg
    canelli03.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,248
What Canelli is

Canelli is a Town in north-west Italy. In this town they "reproduct" a siege that really happened in the 17th century. Durig that siege the city government introduced the use of the "tiletto", a sort of passport needed to get into the city. When police fund someone without the tiletto the putted him/her in the stocks and tickled the feet. In the modern reproduction they do the same but it seems that only girls are found without their tiletto...that's good for us!
(sorry for my not-really-good english!)

Thanks very much for your information and that you took the time to enlighten me. Well well, I have a new goal for my next vacation next year 😀

Excellent stuff! There were a couple on here I hadn't seen before. Thanks very much for posting these, and for the history lesson. (Damn, I wanna visit Italy! Well, at least the Canelli Ren-Faire!)

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back