• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F cleaning lady, stockinged feet.

medikation65

TMF Master
Time to tell you all about Nancy!

She was about 38 or so, unmarried. She cleaned my parents house about twice a month. She was brunette, about 150 lbs, very tall, 6 foot 5, and she had nice, big, long feet, like size 10 or 11! She always wore pantyhose everytime I saw her. She was very bubbly and fun. I was about 19 at the time.

One day I came home and Nancy was in the basement cleaning up. She was kneeling on the couch and dusting a painting on the wall. She heard me come downstairs and turned and said; "Hi!"
"Hi Nancy, how's it going?" I said.
"Great! You?" She replied. We exchanged pleasentries while she dusted. Because she was kneeling on the couch, her tan stockinged feet were behind her and the soles were staring at me! I couldn't help myself.

I went over and said; "Nancy do you have ticklish feet?" And I tickled the stockinged sole of her left foot. She scrunched it up and moved it side to side, and went; "Aahahaha! Quit it!" And she sort of swiped at my hand.
"I'm VERY ticklish!" she said giggling.
"Well I can't give up this oppurtunity," I said and I tickled her some more on both feet. She giggled away and was trying to move.

"Stop it! Okay! Okay!!" She turned and sat on the couch still laughing after about 4 or 5 seconds.
"Yes I said! I'm SUPER ticklish all over. I always have been." She said.
"I can see that. Sorry, but you were in a very ticklish position!"
"Oh that's okay, I love being tickled!"

BOING!!!!

"You LOVE being tickled? Really?" I asked her.
"Sure why not!" was her reply. Hey, good enough for me I thought.
"Where else are you ticklish?" I asked her as she went back to dusting a little.
"Oh everywhere. Especially the sides and ribs. Under the arms, hips, stomach, I dunno, everywhere! My feet are the worst spot though. Well, kind of the BEST spot I guess for the person tickling me. Haha! That's where I laugh the hardest."
I tickled her sides a little and she squirmed around a bit. Then I moved up to her ribs and she squirmed a little more. She was trying to hold it in, but she was sort of laughing through her nose. "Quit it!" she was saying through giggles.
Then I scrambled some fingers around the bottom of her left foot again and she gave a yelping laugh and grabbed my hand.
"Hahahaha! Okay! stop it. I have work to do!"
"Well, I'll tell you what, if you let me tickle you all at once now for a few minutes I'll let you work, but otherwise I'm going to follow you around tickling you everytime you put your arms up to do anything!"
"Oh alright, I could use a laugh!" she said. I told her to lie on the couch and she did. Then I rolled her up in a blanket.
"Oh man, this is going to tickle!" she said. I sort of dug her feet out and crossed them and tightened the blanket around them.
"No wait! Not the feet I can't even move!" Nancy said.
"Well here then," I said and I started tickling her stomach with both hands. She started laughing, again trying to hold it in. But she couldn't stop giggling quietly.

"Now how 'bout the feet?!" I said and crawled down to her feet
"No wait!" she said through some sort of panicky giggles.
I started by scribbling around the sole of her right foot. She started laughing now, hard.
"Which one's more ticklish?" I teasingly said. And I tickled one then the other and back again.
"Stoaahahahap it!" she was saying. I stopped and said; "But I thought you loved it!?"
"I do, but I'm a very ticklish person! Don't do both of them! Just one at a time, I can't take it!" She said.
"Okay," and I tickled the squirmy right sole, watching her laugh. Then I started tickling both at the same time, and I saw her laugh with no inhibitions. Loud and hard, and she had her eyes shut really tight with her mouth open. She was trying to say "Not both at the same time!" But it just came out as laughter.

Anyways, I tickled her for a few more minutes and then let her up. She said; "Phew! I needed that! Well now you know all my spots, the feet are the best for sure! Haha!"

She then told me she was back in two weeks, so I made sure to be available!

medikation65

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back