• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f: Massage parlor tickling of "Lucy"

L_o_s_e_r

TMF Poster
A petite Korean woman who went by "Lucy" proved one of my best massage parlor tickling conquests some time ago. This 40-something gal was very attractive but you had to look twice to notice, as she did not doll herself up, nor did she turn on charm, so quiet she was.

Being small, Lucy had to climb all fours on the massage table to apply pressure. Noticing she left her sandals on the floor and wasn't wearing socks, I wondered how lucky this was getting. It turned out to be very lucky, especially since Lucy, as she moved about the table, made the mistake of resting her bare left foot by my head as she sat by by legs to work my lower back.. I grabbed her by the ankle and started tickling her sole. Lucy had that kind of reaction where she didn't laugh. She just struggled to pull away. But she was so weak even in her legs that I managed to move her bare right foot toward me, holding both under my left arm as I tickled her soles with my right hand. I tickled Lucy's feet for something like five minutes and she could not pull away. All she did was softly say, "Oh my god" over and over. Lucy didn't scream or get mad, or even laugh. As I was face down, I could not see Lucy's face but landing such devastating tickles, I could live with that sacrifice.

When I finally stopped tickling Lucy's feet she said she was exhausted, so I offered to massage her back. She liked that idea and laid down on the massage table. Lucy liked my massage but the poor girl did not know what was coming next. I did the arms-behind-back stretch, drawing her wrists together. I held her wrists in place with one hand and tickled her sides with the other. Lucy's sides were as ticklish as her feet! Lucy reacted pretty much the same as when i tickled her feet - she didn't laugh or scream. She just struggled and said “Oh my god.” I moved my tickling fingers back and forth between Lucy's left side and right side, subjecting her to another good five minutes of tickle torture. After I let her up I realized Lucy had teared up from all that tickling because she checked her look in the mirror, probably wondering if her tears messed up her make-up.

I give Lucy credit for not getting mad at me. I even found it a little odd that she was so passive. She didn't say anything about getting tickled like that, let alone offer any verbal reaction. Unlike other massage providers I’ve tickled, Lucy did not seem to understand why it’s so much fun. The only hint of resentment came when Lucy showed me out. I went to put my arm around her and she rejected me. Maybe she thought I was going to tickle her one last time!

Some time later I had another massage from Lucy. At first I was not sure she remembered me but when I started the tickling again, I realized she did. The first time around must have toughened up the girl, as this time she said not to tickle. Testing her, I tickled Lucy one more time and she yelped in reaction, so I relented.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back