• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F set for Cletus

drew70

Cletus Awreetus Awrightus. I found the 'zines in storage. I found that M/F photoset that you can't seem to live without. At the risk of turning my stomach, I went ahead and scanned them. Here they are, buddy. There are only ten. Before you or anybody else asks, there are no others at least not in my collection, and I know of no associated video. Enjoy!

Attachments

• cletus01.jpg
    cletus01.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,328
  • cletus02.jpg
    cletus02.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 826
  • cletus03.jpg
    cletus03.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 707
  • cletus04.jpg
    cletus04.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 657
  • cletus05.jpg
    cletus05.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 754
Cleats, I hope you don't mind. I couldn't bring myself to put my own name on these M/F photos, so I put yours. Hopefully they'll make their way to you if you happen to miss this post.

Attachments

• cletus06.jpg
    cletus06.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 597
  • cletus07.jpg
    cletus07.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 490
  • cletus08.jpg
    cletus08.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 580
  • cletus09.jpg
    cletus09.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 477
  • cletus10.jpg
    cletus10.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 637
I don't get it. Why so upset about posting those pictures? They looked pretty cool to me. Was it that guy's camaro hair that had you all PO'ed?

MayDay said:
I don't get it. Why so upset about posting those pictures? They looked pretty cool to me. Was it that guy's camaro hair that had you all PO'ed?
Think of it as shame and embarrassment rather than being upset or PO'ed. I've been posting tickling material for years and up till today I've had a perfect record of never posting M/* stuff. I can never again hold my head high and say I've never posted M/*. Part of me died today, Mayday. :sigh:

Drew I love you for this.

Well sort of.

If there's any video or anything ticking related that you can think of that you don't have I'll try to post it or I can send it to you via e-mail.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back