• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Socked feet, Cleaning lady.

medikation65

TMF Master
True:

When I was 15 or so my parents had a cleaning lady come in. She was about 35 or so, and tall and attractive. She always wore sweats and white or pink socks, or something similar. She was very nice, and we would talk whenever I was around and she was there.

I always wondered whether her feet were ticklish, so one day when I was 17 I was home from school and I had a plan.

I went up to her as she was ironing and said that she had been in a dream I had had. She said; "Oh really? Tell me about it."

So I told her that in my dream, she was cleaning under the couch and her feet were sticking out the other end. I said that I didn't know who it was so I tickled the bottom of one of her feet and she laughed and squirmed. So I told her how I continued to tickle her feet for the fun of it.

After my story, she laughed and said; "It's funny how dreams are." I said; "I know, in my dream you were wearing pink socks, and today you're wearing them also. It's almost erie!"

THEN it got good.

She said; "I klnow and you know what else? It's so funny you tickled my feet because my feet are by far my MOST ticklish spot." I couldn't believe my ears.

For the next 45 minutes or so we talked about tickling, and our ticklish experiences. She told me how her husband and children still hold her down and tickle her most ticklish spots. I said at one point; "Can I see just how ticklish your feet are?" But she laughed and said; "Hell no!" BUT, I got in quite a few tickles on her socked feet within the next few months, and let me tell you: That woman had ticklish feet!

She'd be kneeling down folding clothes or something and I'd sneak up behind and say; "Still ticklish?" as I raked down one sole!

All true. Hope you enjoyed it.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back