• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/FFF (Someone please suggest a title)

Slaver123

TMF Master
(Everyone's over 21, and it's not a true story)

So I'm walking thru the woods and I find three women in lingere bound hand and foot in stocks, right there in the middle of the woods!! And blindfolded too!!

I lock the latch on the triple-pillory device. Now they can't get out!

Evidently this was a photo shoot, but the cameraman just left them here as an evil prank. (I see him drive off through my binoculars, recognize the name of the modeling agency on his van)

I start to tickle their feet, of course!! Switching between them randomly till they're all giggling and panting, whining and scolding me like "Roger! Cut it out!" "It's not funny anymore Roger! Now let us out!!" and "Pleee-hee-hee-heease!!!"

(I gather the truant cameraman's name must be Roger)

I love tickling the feet of a different women with each hand! Wish I had three hands! They're shrieking, laughing, squirming up a storm but the stocks are well constructed and hold them fast.
I step around behind the three women... "Oh please no!!!" one of them pleads, but too late; I'm torturing their bare backs, their sides, shoulders, necks.... I'm in heaven!!! For over a half hour I'm in perfect bliss, and they're in that special, delightful little hell where I'd send all gorgeous models!!!

But when I hear the van come back I know it's time to leave. I sneak off to a safe distance to watch them clobber poor horrified Roger with their purses just like three old biddies the instant he lets them out.

Guess he deserves it, the little sneak! 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back