• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M How I Give Massage

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
M/M How I give a therapeutic massage

Not exactly tickling though firm massage can really tickle some guys and that's fun

So this will probably be a bit difficult to describe and kind of monotonous but bear with me. And of course depending on personal preference you want to have massage oil or lotion for doing this if you don't have the real thing you can always make do with a cooking oil or regular skin lotion.
I like to have a couple heating pads on the bed I don't have a massage table. And lay a towel over that. The heating pads help heat up the muscles And that helps them loosen up This is why massage spas will use warm rocks for massage. And when your back is bad you might lay on a heating pad. So in order to do that I start with the guy laying face up to give this back a chance to warm up. And of course the heat is usually very nice and comfortable helps you get relaxed. Start by pushing on the shoulders spreading them apart going back and forth but mainly pushing while spreading apart away from the neck. Maybe a little bit of rubbing on the back of the neck but probably need more of that when the guys face down.

Some therapists usually women will use their fingers a lot but you don't have a lot of strength like the level you need for a guy who needs deep tissue in your fingers even a man doesn't. You have strength from using the palm of your hand Maybe the fist at times and forearms and elbow.

So with my palm I start pushing out from center on the chest and making circles with the palms kneading on the pecs. With his arm up over his head I might take my palm and push down the side to stretch the obliques. And then same kind of thing on the abs. Also spreading from center with both palms on the center up at the pecs and pushing out and spreading them and doing that over and over going down to the waist. As I understand if you rub the belly you should do it in a clockwise motion supposedly this is better for the digestion and such. Sometimes I will give a nice deep scratch I love this myself sometimes it tickles the guy or it really doesn't do anything for him but I love a good slow scratch on the skin.
I would go down and lean with my weight on my palms and go from hip down to the knee. And maintaining pressure keep pushing maybe shifting to the other palm and come back up and just go back and forth like that with my body weight on my one palm and push down and back up working my round the thigh as much as I can do from above. I might bend the knee to do this getting around the thigh. And then with my open hands start to roll the thighs back and forth. Much like you might do with bread dough you are making into a long roll, it's the same motion. It also has the effect of jiggling the jewels so it's kind of sensual. Then go and again push with the palms down the shins and the sides of the calves and do the rolling motion on the Calves but they'll get taken care of more when he is face down.
Now take the foot in both hands and squeeze and push with the thumbs in the sole. Making kneading circles with the thumbs together. Have a good motion to do is to take the hand and make a fist with the bigger knuckles on the side of the arch and push hard into the heel supporting the foot with the other hand and push the fist up through the arch up to the football. And you can keep needing with the knuckles into the bottoms of the feet. Guys with higher arches seem to really like the fist into the arch it stretches the muscles there.
Once I had a knot in one of the three balls within the football my feet had been hurting for a week or more and I met a tickle guy who liked feet and he gave me a foot massage. Depressed where the knot was and he said he could feel it and I said that's where the pain was coming from. I kept telling him to keep Squeezing it and he did and then finally the muscle relaxed and there was such a wave of relief in my body when it did I think I was almost in tears the release and relaxing of that knot was such a strong sensation.
And then you also want to do a little massage on each of the toes and give a little tug on them. The Chinese massage therapist always do this to the toes and the fingers they pull them firmly so that when they snap as there hands pop off the toe.
Of course about this time is when I'll be wanting to be giving foot worship.
The licking on the toes can feel very sensual to some guys and to some tickles. And then while a quicker nibbling may tickle I slow nibble is basically using the teeth into massage the muscles in the foot rather deeply with the right amount of pressure.
And of course you would do all this to both legs and feet might do one leg and foot and then repeat the whole process or go back and forth.
And I almost forgot You got to go back maybe work the shoulders a little bit and then start massaging on the arms You do this pretty much the same way You did the thighs pushing down the arm with the palm to help stretch the muscle pushing down the upper arm and back and then rolling back and forth between two open hands. Then repeat on the forearm. And then also some massaging with the thumbs on the hands and tugging and pulling on the fingers like with the toes.
So now it's a good time to have the guy flip over his back should be plenty warm by now.
And since you were just working on his arms that's a good place to start You can finish and make sure you get the triceps good from behind and the back of the forearm. So a bit of a repeat on the arms.
Lot of guys will want to curl our arms up under their head but I usually like to start with the arms to the sides It gets the body in better alignment.
So I laying down with my weight on my palms and spread the shoulders and I keep doing that motion as far down the back as I can while standing above his head. I might go and stand lower down in order to finish it all the way down the back. The bottoms of my palms with my body weight behind them pushing into the middle of the back and it's spreading my palms out to the side. If he seems really tight take my elbow and start pushing it on muscles on the shoulder with my weight behind it my other hand pushing on the palm with the elbow into the muscle.
After loosening up shoulder blades this way Then what I'll do is lean over and push heavy on my palm locking my fingers together and push down the back and back up again switching to the other palm for pushing back up the back and going back and forth like that. Maybe get the side in this way too though it might tickle. Probably have to switch over to the other side to get the other side of the back. Then use the palm to knead making circles working from shoulder down to the waist and on the sides. Again it might tickle on the sides So you adjust the speed you make the circles and pressure if they don't like tickling.
Now down on the glutes more making circles with palms and to get in there and the muscle use the elbow.
And now you finish the job You started on the thighs earlier when he was faced up. And you push down with your palm maybe one hand on top of the other to push the palm against the skin more deeply and lean over with your body weight and go back and forth up and down the backside of the thighs getting on the outer and the inner thighs. And then do the same kind of thing on the back of the calves going down the center and on the sides pushing heavy with the palm. You might do the rolling between the open hands again for the thighs you'll need to prop his knee up on your leg so it'll be free to roll around. And you can easily roll the calves.
Now a great move to do is to go back up to the shoulders push down hard with a lot of weight with one palm against the body and the other palm on top of it helping put all your weight down on it and then go back and forth up and down the back but then eventually keep going over the glutes down the thighs and down the calves in one long continuous motion. You get a great sense of relief and release of stress when you do this It feels really great. And then shift the weight to the other shoulder maybe flip the hands to the other one being against the skin and go right back up again in one long continuous motion from the ankle up to the shoulder and do this a few times on one side and then on the other. This will probably being one of their favorite parts of the session.
And then of course being a guy with a foot fetish I'm going to work on the feet some more probably focus on this angle a little more on the ankle and rolling it around and kneading with my fist into the heel.
And when you get done you should have one very happy man though he might be asleep 😁
I like to give massage by itself usually giving a pedicure first. But also after I have tickled a guy to help him recover from the tiring bondage and intense tickling I like to give.
The End

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back