• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M straight no-sex....

Slaver123

TMF Master
The title of this little memoir is as stark and brutal as the basement where I do all my "work"...

Part1

Got run outta the last town; tied and tickled the wrong young lady, pretty brunette grad student (the Mayor's daughter...who'da guessed?) BUT it had a happy ending....found a way to torture all the naked skin I want to my hearts' content, without any repercussions. Found my Answer...

And my answer is? Dudes won't tell. Simply won't tell a soul. Too embarassed, Too macho, too manly to rat me out. And they're too ashamed to bring their buddies around to try'n beat me up.

Sure, nothing beats having a curvy little brunette grad student writhing and squealing at my every touch, till the point of tears- but there's still something wondrous about putting a person through an ordeal like this, male or female, young or old, naive or distinguished...

Got a young stud tied to my extra-sturdy Rack right now. I won't tell you how he got there, don't wanna give away all my tricks. But he's bound hand and foot, totally helpless and stretched out just like on an old medieval rack.

"Got something to say Stevie?"
"Mmph, mmph!!!"

Sorry, he's a bit gagged right now....Sweating a little, but I think he's just nervous. Doesn't know what I'm gonna do to him yet....

"First..." I always start this way "I ain't gonna kill ya or rape ya..." Maybe he'd believe me better if I wasn't wearing my "executioner's hood"...

"Second, I absolutely promise I'm gonna let ya go in one piece, And you're gonna get to see yer family again by tomorrow...ish..."

I lean in close, feel his breath on my mask..."But I'm gonna torture you!" His eyes read Panic!! "I'm gonna torture you till you're screaming, way past what you can take- but I'm not gonna harm a single hair on ya"

Let him mull it over for a sec. I pull out a BIG pink feather duster and wave it right before his eyes...

"Think you can take it, big man??"

"Nnnnnngh!!! Nnnnnnngh!!!!"

Now he gets it! Ah, the fearful realization... Struggling and squirming for all he's worth to get out...but Noooooo!!! Hee hee hee....

I tease him, up and down the bare belly, slowly brushing the six-pack....he pulls tighter against the bonds, clenching his muscles, panting heavier trying not to laugh....up and down, up and down, edging towards the sides....

A muffled Squeal!! So his sides are sensitive, just like mine... good good.... I know just what this feels like, and I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth.... Glancing against the sides, still just light taps with the feathers.... left side, right side.....Oooh he's a live one alright!!! This is almost too easy!

(Course it's ALWAYS easy for the one doing the torturing!)🙂

Now down the left leg...inching down the thigh....I can tell he's begging, praying I don't so much as touch his knee. Hoo boy!! This is gonna be fun about an hour from now!!! I spare his little kneecap for now, and skip down to the shin.....

Not so much action there....But I'm moving closer, closer to the feet....Now a brush of the feathers against the top of his foot. Bingo!!! He's laughing, hard, through the gag. I linger around there for a while, circling the duster, touching the toes just a bit and he goes wild, can barely hold himself together....

Then I give him a breather. He's gasping, panting, chest heaving.....muscles relax, but he's still REAl nervous- I don't need to tell him...

"...It's FAR from over Dude. I just barely started." OK, I tell him anyway. What's tickling without some taunting???

I stand back, admiring my handiwork... his skin is my canvas, his suffering will be my art... his whole world's gonna be explosions of sensation all around him, the wet bite of the cloth gag, the tug of cord on his bound limbs....that kinda tingly, nervous feeling when you're tied up and can't possibly get out.....

Part2

I pull up a chair and some iced tea, his feet right in front of me. He can't see me. I loosened his gag enough to hear him better...

"Mmmvver Fmmph-er! Mmmvver Fmmph-er!" etc etc...

Sipping the tea from my left hand (got the mask cut so it's easy to drink) I'm totally relaxed as I start scratching one long fingernail down the sole of his left foot...

"H- H- Sthp Iht!! Plhhhz!! The foot wriggles, and I can gues what he's feeling from this, all the length of his whole body. Wriggle the finger, scratch, scratch....very lightly....Thump! Thud! He's really writhing over there. Another sip of tea, and I work it between his first two toes, still just the one long fingernail (I play guitar, so my nails are long on my right hand. Actually, he can see my Marshall amp and Gibson-clone in the corner...)

Switch to the right foot...still just the one fingernail....He'd be kicking hard now, if he could. Man, this guy's straining the leather bands! The feet area sometimes doubles as a pillory, maybe I shoulda used the wood stock-restraint instead? Can always lower it later...

I pause again, but not so he can rest. No rest for him yet🙂 I get up, and plunk my big hourglass down on the table so he can see it. One of the ones you can buy at the mall, with dragons and skulls, about an 8-minute timer.

"Let's see if you can take it for this long"

The sand starts trickling. The look in his eyes; Precious! I resume my comfy seated position, take a sip and put my drink down- the go to town on his soles, both hands, all ten fingers, every ticklish person's worst nightmare.

He's SCREAMING within seconds! Howling! Laughing, kicking, wriggling, sweating, and I'm in absolute Heaven!!!

One thing I found tickling men-I just love playing the blackguard- casually relaxing while I make someone else suffer! And one thing always makes it worse...

Part 3

Before the hourglass is even half run out, I switch the TV on. I manage to agonize him (is that a word?) with one hand... and channel-hop with the other!! Hee hee hee this is the life! All the while he's struggling and screaming and howling with strained laughter and gasps for breath....

I kinda get lost for a bit, watching the tube, thoroughly relaxing, savoring my position, the sheer cruel callousness of what I'm doing to him and how I'm doing it I almost don't notice his hands strained in an awkward position. I look up, a bit concerned that he's hurt himself somehow (I don't let up the tickling yet, though) but he's fine; well...

He's pointing. Desparately pointing and "mmph Mmph"-ing. Aah; the hourglass has run out. Wonder how long it's been? I shoulda felt it in the movement of his toes, the moment he thought he'd finally get relief came and passed and I'm still torturing him... and IGNORING him as well! That must feel awful...hee hee...

I stop. Gradually. Still skritching his soles and brushing a little bit for a few minutes, nothing like before, teasing him while he kinda catches his breath.

"Here, drink this" I say, standing up, ceasing the tickling as I stick a plastic bottle of exercise drink past the gag and into his mouth "not too fast. You gotta hydrate."

After he drinks, I move over to a high stool by the side of the rack table, sit down and prop my bare feet right by his side. The TV is in front of me, I see it over his torso.

For this next phase, I'm gonna explore his sides, his ribs (!) with my toes (!!) all the while relaxing and watching TV....maybe smother him a bit with my big feet, for laughs... And just for fun I open a magazine and pretend to read... (and so forth and so on. Maybe I'll finish the story, maybe not) :stickout

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back