• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling in Snowpiercer

krane25

This past Sunday had an m/m scene in the tv show, Showpiercer. For those of you who like m/m stuff, good interrogation scene where a guy get his oiled feel tickled. Wish it were female feet though. S4 Ep6 tickling starts around half way

Why do you wish the ticklee in this instance was a woman? What specifically would the change mean in the context of the show?

It wouldn’t change anything. I just like female feet tickling and not male.
I produce, direct and analyze film and video. I can assure you that changing a character in 99% of circumstances is going to send the narrative in a different direction for any number of reasons. I haven't watched the scene, but if you're talking about the intensity of interrogation tickle torture as shown on media, there are any number of possible psycho-sexual connections implied when such a decision is made. So, yes, it very much matters.

Goddamn what's with all the /m feet tickling scenes in American shows within the past month? First The Boys, then Batman, now Snowpiercer? Feels like there's another one missing as well.

I produce, direct and analyze film and video. I can assure you that changing a character in 99% of circumstances is going to send the narrative in a different direction for any number of reasons. I haven't watched the scene, but if you're talking about the intensity of interrogation tickle torture as shown on media, there are any number of possible psycho-sexual connections implied when such a decision is made. So, yes, it very much matters.
My brother, you are making way too big of a deal out of what was obviously an innocuous comment. Maybe try going outside sometime.

Really with the ”it’s not a female” thing again? The last time that happened the thread ended up being locked so can we just stop with that nonsense? You don’t see “I wish this was a dude” in every /F thread do we and I’m sure everyone wishes that person was someone else, it’s not, this happened, it is who it is. If it’s not for you then move to a thread that is for you, sheesh

Really with the ”it’s not a female” thing again? The last time that happened the thread ended up being locked so can we just stop with that nonsense? You don’t see “I wish this was a dude” in every /F thread do we and I’m sure everyone wishes that person was someone else, it’s not, this happened, it is who it is. If it’s not for you then move to a thread that is for you, sheesh
Yes...this exactly!

This is exactly right. I think I'm going to have to start deleting the "I wish this was something other than what it is" posts, because it's been talked to death and just derails every thread it pops up in.

Jeesh, I was simply saying that I would have preferred it were female feet because of my personal preference. Didn’t mean to set off a tidal wave of sensitivity.

Jeesh, I was simply saying that I would have preferred it were female feet because of my personal preference. Didn’t mean to set off a tidal wave of sensitivity.
The entire point of all this is that whenever /m tickling scenes are posted here, there's almost an inevitable reply post of someone stating it's not their thing. Okay, we get it. In fact, we get it repeatedly from numerous members over the course of the entire existence of this board. An equal number of upset members expressing disdain for /f tickling material simply does not exist although there are most certainly those who never want to see such media. The point is, we move on to other material that satisfies us.

As I've had to state here ad nauseum, no single anti-/m tickling comment causes men who like m/m tickling to be closeted. However, the combination of institutional teachings, anti-LGBTQ policies, church "teachings", and one-off comments that denigrate any leanings towards M/M physical or emotional closeness or the idea that men would ever want to willingly be in a submissive position for pleasure can contribute towards men questioning whether their M/M tickling desires are weird or wrong. I've had scores of straight-identified men expressing those concerns to me over the years, a great deal of them through this very pansexually-identified board.

So this is a long-winded way of pleading with readers to please consider: is expressing a wish that someone else should have been tickled in a scene really all that necessary? What does it accomplish that actually helps the tickling community?

But it's an opinion that we see again and again and again. I very rarely, if ever, see a comment on a /f post that states "It's good, but I wish it was a guy being tickled". We all have preferences, but that doesn't mean we have to comment on any post that doesn't align with those preferences. As a m/m fan, I already feel sidelined on here...I may be in the minority, but that doesn't mean that my preferences arent as valid as those into /f. Almost constantly reading "...but I wish it was a woman" comments just add to MY feelings of alienation, so God knows what they do to new and/or young m/m fans who may be already unsure whether their preferences will be accepted on forums such as this. I've bitten my tongue for too long, and I've had enough. I guess your comment was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

But it's an opinion that we see again and again and again. I very rarely, if ever, see a comment on a /f post that states "It's good, but I wish it was a guy being tickled". We all have preferences, but that doesn't mean we have to comment on any post that doesn't align with those preferences. As a m/m fan, I already feel sidelined on here...I may be in the minority, but that doesn't mean that my preferences arent as valid as those into /f. Almost constantly reading "...but I wish it was a woman" comments just add to MY feelings of alienation, so God knows what they do to new and/or young m/m fans who may be already unsure whether their preferences will be accepted on forums such as this. I've bitten my tongue for too long, and I've had enough. I guess your comment was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.
Exactly this! For so long, this has been happening where whenever there's an /M post, people have to talk down to it by saying it should be /F. I feel like there was a time when it stopped happening but then it started up again. It's OK to have your preferences but it's really not necessary to insult /M posts. Just don't click on them. Simple as that.

So not to change the subject but does anyone have the scene of the og post

i saw the scene. Now THIS one is definitely the most obvious tickle fetish-y one we got so far. The binding, the oil on the soles.etc Like there's no doubt in my mind that one of these creatives either has the fetish or is very familiar with it and has watched a few clips lol.

I feel like the kink is still on the cusp of becoming mainstream and the more creators continue to put it in popular media the more everyone will be fully aware. Wether or not that is a good or a bad thing, I dunno.

You can find it on twitter:
x.com/ TKL_moments/status/1829490573881012583/video/1
(remove space)

Fun fact: Sam Otto, who plays the tickler, has admitted to being ticklish in real life and getting tickled by his brothers. Don't know about anyone else, but I like a ticklish tickler! 😀

i saw the scene. Now THIS one is definitely the most obvious tickle fetish-y one we got so far. The binding, the oil on the soles.etc Like there's no doubt in my mind that one of these creatives either has the fetish or is very familiar with it and has watched a few clips lol.

I feel like the kink is still on the cusp of becoming mainstream and the more creators continue to put it in popular media the more everyone will be fully aware. Wether or not that is a good or a bad thing, I dunno.
This particular kink--involving M/M tickling infused with homoeroticism--may be new to mainstream media, but kink, in general, has been in mainstream for many decades. Hell, we've had a popular subgenre of film called "erotic thrillers" which dotted screens for a number of years, so viewers will be okay.

You can find it on twitter:
x.com/ TKL_moments/status/1829490573881012583/video/1
(remove space)

Fun fact: Sam Otto, who plays the tickler, has admitted to being ticklish in real life and getting tickled by his brothers. Don't know about anyone else, but I like a ticklish tickler! 😀
Damn, can't get it to go..do you know anywhere else to get the clip. Maybe I should give the show a chance and watch that way.

I haven’t seen this, but here are some screen caps. From what I gather, the lee is into getting tickled. The ler is aware of this because of their previous relationship. Ler offers to tickle lee’s feet and lee accepts. It’s all fun and games until the safeword is ignored. Then it becomes an interrogation.

Seems like a great premise and predicament.

Attachments

• IMG_8960.png
    IMG_8960.png
    539.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8961.png
    IMG_8961.png
    822 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8962.png
    IMG_8962.png
    840.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8963.png
    IMG_8963.png
    858.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8966.png
    IMG_8966.png
    793.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8965.png
    IMG_8965.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
As I prefer women, I wish this scene would have been two women. I love a good interrogation tickle scenario, and would love to see one in a mainstream movie or TV show. Perhaps some day.

As I prefer women, I wish this scene would have been two women. I love a good interrogation tickle scenario, and would love to see one in a mainstream movie or TV show. Perhaps some day.
Here we go again. A personal preference should have no bearing on a tickling scene already created and which did not use your script. Leave it be. If it doesn't satisfy you, create an AI-gen scene that does.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back