• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

M+machine/F

Tkteen2

Found this on the web thoguht ti was neat.

italy.tribe.net/template/pub%2CViewPhoto.vm/context/tribe?page=1&currentoffset=0&parentid=bbac3710-512c-488f-bab8-51974ea3486e&r=10662

Discription:

I wanted start some discussion threads about some of the toys and activities we'll have at the Orgasmateria, so I'm starting with the device pictured in the tribe's main photo. As the name implies, it's a feathered version of the iron maiden, with big ostrich feathers that close in around the victim rather than iron spikes.

The Feathered Maiden is designed so a daring Skinsationaut can be bound, hands overhead, and the hoops holding the feathers close around, enveloping the Skinsationaut in tickly fronds. Specially adjustable feathers can be positioned to tease specific areas, and the slightest movement sets the whole dangling apparatus moving, making self-tickling unavoidable and self-fulfilling. The entire device is also designed so that it can be spun, quickly or slowly, around the naked, helpless Skinsationaut inside.

So what do you think? Sound fun? Any volunteers looking forward to trying it out on the playa? Any comments and suggestions for improvements can only enhance the Orgasmateria experience for everyone.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back