• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madison, WI and surrounding

sixstring

25/m (straight) in Madison. Looking to hopefully meet up for causal and fun tickling. Female preferably. I'm a ler, but also enjoy being a lee. And I like feet mostly, but honestly it's all good!

I'm working on branching out in a new area, so if you want to just talk, that'd be awesome too!

Aaaaand thanks for reading my first post.

I am just such a person, female lee, in the same area. I'm not going to meet a stranger from an online forum in real life, most likely, but I would love to write back and forth on this forum and imagine... and just think, I'm around here somewhere. I could be the next girl you run into today!

Awesome! And I understand what you're saying about meeting in person. Talking on the forums would be great, I've been a lurker here for a while and it's time that changed.

If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask or send me a message. Otherwise, I guess I'll keep an eye out for you around town 🙂

Hey, I'm just east of you. By Waukesha. I am kind of glad you started this post, cause I woulda probably never posted.

*raises hand* Fellow wisconsinite, female lee too, just not exactly closeclose to madtown o.o

Well there are some of us around. That's good. I'm with SixString on the likes: female lee, and feet. Messaging on this forum works well, and I'm up for it!

Hey, already posted a personal but would also say that I'm also here in Madison and also like a female lee/ler

28m Milwaukee been a lurker and once in a blue moon poster on here for many years! Bout time theres some Wisconsinites out there. LOL

Awesome. So Wisconsin folks, are you open about your tickle fetish?

I was always embarrassed about it, figuring people just wouldn't understand. But I'm more upfront about it now and work it into conversations in ways that aren't awkward or jarring. These forums helped. And in the long run, I realized that it's better to be totally honest with yourself and others...which kinda seems obvious after the fact, but whatever. How about y'all?

Also, anyone know of any tickle gatherings/events/meet-ups/etc that have ever taken place in Wisconsin before??

Well, later than sooner, Male (straight) ler, 28, in Madison. Open to chats about anything really, good to talk dungeons and dragons and other geeky things besides tickling.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back