• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madria gets tickled for the last time (MF/F, stocks, tied toes, free clip #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #3 of the Last Laugh Ayin series:

"For Madria's last scene as the ticklee she's once again locked in stocks, but in a more upright position, toes up, her feet close to each other but incapable of moving very much for reasons of toe bondage. Magias works solo from time to time, but more often than not I help her out by taking care of one foot while she concentrates on the other. It seems our approach has more success when we focus on the toes (like under them, at the toe stem). A guitar pick compensates for my short nails. The sawing motion of a comb is also useful. While this clip is mostly about foot tickling (like most of the shoot), at one point I have Magias practice her skills on Madria's belly and ribs. She also finds some weak spots behind her knees. Eventually both Magias and I go back to the feet, where we remain for the rest of the scene."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x480, the actual clip is 640x480.

Attachments

Your clips are great, especially those with Madria !!

Thank you for the good work!

Spike 😉

Excellent clip as usual Francois! I bet you really enjoy your work as an actor! I would act to if it was with beautiful feet like you get to work on ,uh, with!

Thanks for the clips!

Peace out!

Excellent clip as usual Francois! I bet you really enjoy your work as an actor! I would act to if it was with beautiful feet like you get to work on ,uh, with!

Thanks for the clips!

Peace out!

Thansk! But "actor" is obviously too strong a word for my role in the videos, hehehe! Same goes for what the models do, for that matter.

I guess it is rather enjoyable at times. However, as surprising as this may sound, I actually prefer when the models do a good enough job by themselves. First, it allows me to better operate the camcorder. The result is more dynamic and, I think, more pleasant to watch overall. Second, not everyone likes to see a producer contribute to the tickling, even if it's only his arms and hands. It's just not quite the same as two girls tickling each other (then again, there are big fans of M/F out there). Finally, even though the models are comfortable enough with doing a shoot, technically speaking we're still basically strangers, and tickling is a form of physical contact. Not everyone is totally comfortable with the idea of this friendly but slightly weird guy touching them (especially considering it's meant to be fetish material), and even I have some hesitations sometimes. I can't read the models' minds, so I'm not always sure how they're feeling about it. It can be a touchy situation.

I usually do some of the tickling when I feel the tickler isn't doing as well as she could by herself, or when I feel the ticklee is ready for a little boost. In any case, I always ask permission before touching the models in any way, and I'm careful not to do anything inappropriate (careful where I put my fingers when I do some arpit tickling). Obviously, there are some things that the models can do among themselves that I can't. Straddling them, wrestling with them, or using my tongue, for instance. Ok, so some producers do it, and if their models are ok with it then it's fine. But I simply wouldn't be comfortable with it, and I'm sure most of my models wouldn't be either. It's not what my videos are about.

I have to admit that I've been trying to participate a bit more often recently. Not really because it's my preference, but because I've decided that if it's what it takes to get better reactions out of the models, then it's best if I contribute more. However, if a tickler is naturally talented, or if the ticklee is sufficiently sensitive that average tickling skills are enough to get her going good, I stil prefer to remain behind the camcorder.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy tickling. But the thing is that doing it within the context of a commercial shoot isn't the same thing as a private session where you don't have to worry about making a good product or having to remain as professional as possible. I feel that, if someone really wants to have fun with tickling, they're better off finding a way to do it in a casual way, for themselves, and not make a business out of it. It kind of takes some of the fun out of the whole thing, you know.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back