• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madria's fingers and toes vs Magias' soles (FM/F, clip #5)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #5 of the Last Laugh Ayin series:

"This is the direct continuation of the previous scene, with Magias still in the same position. As I mentioned before, the disadvantage of this position is that you don't get to see much of Magias' face, as it's hard for me to move around and get some shots of her facial reactions. But we do get an excellent view of her feet, which in this particular situation is the most important thing, I think. Right from the start Madria takes off one of her own shoes so she can use her toes to tickle Magias' feet. I didn't expect it to work very well, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Madria actually gets good results using this technique. Nearly as good as with her fingers, anyway. After about a minute she switches back to fingers and reaches behind her so she can use one hand on Magias' upper body while keeping the other one on the feet. She eventually does a 180 so she can concentrate on Magias' waist and armpits while my own hands appear in the shot to take care of Magias' feet. My contribution is more easily seen, since Madria has her back to the camcorder, but you still get the feeling of a ticklee getting it in two different areas from two ticklers. Finally, I zoom in on Magias' soles so we can better see what's going as Madria and I team up on that area."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Attachments

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llayin_sample18.jpg
    llayin_sample18.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 35
  • llayin_sample19.jpg
    llayin_sample19.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
  • llayin_sample20.jpg
    llayin_sample20.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 35
  • llayin_sample21.jpg
    llayin_sample21.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 25
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back