• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magias' colorful individual-toed socks torn open for tickling (M/F, free preview #5)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Magias' individual-toed rainbow socks torn open for tickling (M/F, free preview #5)

Hello everyone,

Now that I've released all of Jessica and Jennifer's clips, it's time for Magias' portion of the Last Laugh Pe series, starting with clip #5. Please note that, as was the case in Last Laugh Ayin (Magias' first video), her laugh is very unusual. While I personally find it kinda cute, it may not be for everyone. But I'll let you judge for yourselves.

"Magias from Last Laugh Ayin is back for a second shoot, this time posing solo. Her ankles are locked in stocks, the stained wood contrasting strongly with the multicolored, striped socks with individual toes that she’s wearing. These don’t remain intact for very long. Indeed, after tickling her socked foot for a while, I cut off the sock’s big toe with scissors, resulting in Magias’ actual big toe popping out through the hole. Naturally, I concentrate on this newcomer. Her pinky toe is also exposed. I free another toe and the heel. Also, the sole of the other sock is now gone, the toes and heel remaining covered. Both feet become more and more exposed as the scene progresses, either by cutting or tearing the socks. Near the end I pull off the socks’ remains and hang them from Magias’ toes. Since her feet tend to shake, the socks get swung around quite a bit. While I mostly use my fingers, I also use a plastic dinosaur that turned out to be very effective on Magias’ feet during the previous shoot (go figure). In case you’re curious, it’s a Stegosaurus, and it’s its dorsal plates that do the job. The scene ends as I use one sock stretched between both feet to slingshot the dinosaur out of the shot. By the way, I should mention that Magias’ laughter is very unusual. It’s of mild to moderate intensity and tends to sound like a somewhat squeaky little girl’s laughter. She can’t help it, it’s simply how she laughs when being tickled. I think it’s rather cute, actually. (Language: French)"

By the way, as many must have noticed, my previews have always been 320x240 in size so far. That's because the preview for a complete series (corresponding to a full-length DVD, a format I still offer) would be too big to post here and would be murder on my website's bandwidth use. However, it has occurred to me that since the previews for individual clips are significantly shorter, I can make them 640x480, the same screen size as the actual downloadable clips. So that's what I'll do from now on. Full-length DVD previews found on my website will remain 320x240 in size, however.

Attachments

Last edited:

Attachments

Thanks Francois, for making your sample clips so much larger. Thanks also for the cutting of the socks. I really loved it. That is my kinda action!

You are the man!

Well, that clip was great till i turned on the sound. It just sounds so forced. Ill enjoy the clip soundless. Nice soles though.

Well, that clip was great till i turned on the sound. It just sounds so forced.

I'm really sorry, but that's just the way she laughs when she gets tickled. She can't sound any more natural than that. I did say that her laugh wasn't for everyone. Although it appears some people aren't bothered by it.

I for one wasn't bothered by her laugh. I think she's got a really cute laugh, which fits her. I definitely don't object to seeing her being tickled. I would especially love to see her tickled in intact socks sometime.

I would especially love to see her tickled in intact socks sometime.

I can understand your interest in such a scene, especially considering your username. However, I must confess that I'm not particularly interested in sock tickling myself. That is, to me it can be fun for a few moments, maybe a minute or two at most, but then they have to come off somehow, either by being pulled off or cut/torn open. I'm much more into barefoot tickling, you see, and I only like to have the models wear socks so that they can be removed (it's a question of anticipation). So I'm sorry to say that I don't have any plans to do a clip dedicated to sock tickling. Nor do I currently have any plans to work with Magias again. Thing is, no matter how good a model is, each new video starring the same model(s) tends to sell less than the previous one. It's time to find some new models.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original thread.

Attachments

• llpe_sample18.jpg
    llpe_sample18.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 18
  • llpe_sample19.jpg
    llpe_sample19.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 24
  • llpe_sample20.jpg
    llpe_sample20.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
  • llpe_sample21.jpg
    llpe_sample21.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
  • llpe_sample22.jpg
    llpe_sample22.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back