• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magias discovers how fun tickling toe-tied feet in stocks can be (MF/F, free clip #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #2 of the Last Laugh Ayin series:

"We decide to give Magias a break after her first experience as a ticklee. But we'll most definitely go back to her, particularly her feet. In the meantime, she learns how fun tickling another helpless person can be. Madria is locked in stocks, leaning on her side. Her feet are close together in the stocks' middle holes, but they can't protect each other because her big toes are pulled in different directions by the leather toe cuffs she's wearing. Both toes are generally pulled to the left (our left), but the pieces of rope attached to the cuffs pulls her right big toe a bit upwards and the other one downwards. That way both soles can easily be reached without the tickling hands getting in each other's way. That's a good thing because it was decided that I would contribute to the tickling more than usual during this shoot, so most of the time Magias and myself work on Madria's feet as a team. The down side of this is that since I'm busy tickling I can't operate the camcorder, and the shots aren't always perfect. On the other hand, my contribution helps increase Madria's reactions in a significant way, which isn't a bad thing at all. Both fingers and combs are used in this scene."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Attachments

I love how even tho none of your models ever get naked your clips are always so damn sexy
good job

Yes, your clips are pretty good. Although, I'm pretty sure some of your models fake their ticklishness...

Actually, I've always felt the opposite. I don't think many in this company fake.

Yes, your clips are pretty good. Although, I'm pretty sure some of your models fake their ticklishness...

Whatever you say. But if they do, I'm not aware of it. And believe me, I've turned away my fair share of models due to lack of ticklishness. Still, if accusing me of resorting to faking makes you feel good about yourself or something, by all means, accuse away.

I love how even tho none of your models ever get naked your clips are always so damn sexy
good job

Thanks. I think the no nudity thing is part of the charm. There are plenty of producers whose videos feature nudity or skimpy outfits, and god knows there's a demand for that kind of material. But some of us have decided that this sort of thing isn't necessary for a tickling video to be enjoyable. Many people actually prefer the non-nude approach, as it's more casual, more down to earth. Somehow, one can better relate to that kind of situation. It's certainly my case. I'm not a big fan of tickling with nudity, I have to say. I don't know, I guess it's because nudity is so ubiquitous nowadays, particularly on the Internet. It just doesn't do it for me. It's really the tickling that interests me.

Whatever you say. But if they do, I'm not aware of it. And believe me, I've turned away my fair share of models due to lack of ticklishness. Still, if accusing me of resorting to faking makes you feel good about yourself or something, by all means, accuse away.

No, I didn't mean that all your models fake. I think I put that the wrong way. I just remember purchasing one of your videos and thinking that the lee was faking. Other than that, I've purchased at least a dozen of your videos, and I'm a huge fan 😉

...I guess I was in a bitchy mood that day 😛

No, I didn't mean that all your models fake. I think I put that the wrong way. I just remember purchasing one of your videos and thinking that the lee was faking. Other than that, I've purchased at least a dozen of your videos, and I'm a huge fan 😉

...I guess I was in a bitchy mood that day 😛

Oh, alright, I guess I overreacted. Sorry about that. But I didn't think you were saying that *all* of my models fake. But you'll understand that even just your saying that you're pretty sure that some of them fake is rather infuriating. After all, I'm the one who works with each model for a few hours and see first-hand how ticklish she really is. I'm also the one who gets a lot of interested candidates who claim to be very ticklish but turn out to be tickling duds, and have to turn them away because I don't believe in faking. It's lame, it's dishonest towards the customers, and I don't allow any of my models to do it. Believe me, if I were willing to accept faking, I'd have released a whole lot more videos in the past.

Sometimes I do see how a specific model might give the impression that she might possibly be faking, but I still work with her because I know she's actually genuinely ticklish. Thing is, different ticklees can have very different reactions. People don't all laugh the same way. Unfortunately, there are people who think that just because a ticklee reacts in an unusual way, she must be faking. Very frustrating indeed.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back