• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Touch

Biggles of 266

1st Level Red Feather
Does anyone have any info about the new Magic Touch video, like when it's coming out, who's in it etc.? Not wanting to harass Jeff, cause I'm sure he's real busy, but just curious. Thanks

Biggles,
About 4 weeks ago Jeff said it was gonna be Ember. So we're ALL hoping he wasn't teasing us!. I notice you're from the Gold Goast in the Land Of Oz. Have you ever hear of Oxenford? Or AB Patterson School?

Tron

It'll be Ember. I'm working on another project right now, almost done, and then I'll start releasing videos again.

To Neutron

Hi,
thanks to Jeff and Neutron for the help. Any idea when it's coming out? I've heard of AB Patterson College, but never been there. I think we played them once in volleyball, and maybe went to the same place as them for a legal studies excursion, but I'm not sure. I know Oxenford, but I can't think of it right now. Are you from Aust as well? Seeya.

Ember EXCELLENT!!

I'm happy to see it'll be Ember!! Gotta love her.
Biggles no I'm not from Oz but I know a few ladies from there. My paths have crossed theirs many times. They went to AB Patterson. I think it's a private school. One was from Oxenford the others from Bundall. Gotta love Gold Cost and those Meter Maids eh my friend?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back