• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magical Brush Tickling

PenMasterRule

TMF Expert
Here's another piece. Pretty simply. Just using a bunch of brush models around her upper body. Hope you guys like it.

What program is this? And I like this picture, that's why I ask what program is this that you use?

I don't mind telling you. It's DAZ 3D Studio. It's a free and very easy program to use. You can find it at http://www.daz3d.com

Hm. I have to check that out. I took a look at Poser some time ago myself and found it really hard to work with. I always tend up twisting the limbs really bad (not in bending them in impossible ways, but they get twisted like trying to get the water out of a cloth - if that makes sense). Don't know how to work with that. 😛

Regarding the picture: It's cute... but I'm starting to miss something about these characters: A (background) story. I'm seeing you use the same (two or three) characters multiple times and it would all be so much more effective if we knew something more about them... e.g. what they like, do they work or study somewhere, how are they related, what their hobbies are, and why they are being tickled. Just some suggestions. 🙂

Last edited:
Hm. I have to check that out. I took a look at Poser some time ago myself and found it really hard to work with. I always tend up twisting the limbs really bad (not in bending them in impossible ways, but they get twisted like trying to get the water out of a cloth - if that makes sense). Don't know how to work with that. 😛

I actually had the exact same problem with poser. DAZ to me is just simpler. With Poser I broke so many arms and legs just trying to do something simple. DAZ to me is just simpler. I really wasn't expecting to do much with the program overall.

Regarding the picture: It's cute... but I'm starting to miss something about these characters: A (background) story. I'm seeing you use the same (two or three) characters multiple times and it would all be so much more effective if we knew something more about them... e.g. what they like, do they work or study somewhere, how are they related, what their hobbies are, and why they are being tickled. Just some suggestions. 🙂

Yeah I know. lol. Right now I consider this more practice then anything else. I'm actually working to get a new computer. I mean my laptops great, but it can't handle everything. So for now I'm just practicing until then. I do have a comic out right starring this girl and another.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back