• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magical Girl Mio

dual1ty1

New game from Noir, the author of Fairy Maze and Devil Princess Noir!
http://noircastle.blog.fc2.com/ (it's the fourth on the download list)

This time it's some sort of a boss rush game with combat tickle.
The version 1.0 is pretty short, finished in 15 minutes.

Currently there are 3 bosses and a final boss.
Each boss has a weakness and will only try to grapple and tickle Mio.
Unlike Fairy Maze, you don't lose hp in this one.

Whenever a boss tickles the heroine, it depletes a secondary bar (not sure if stamina or magic or whatever).
The lower this bar is, the higher the chance for Mio to give in and succumb to the tickle torture.
Once she pees herself, she will lose her magical form and be defeated.
The bar doesn't need to reach 0. It's more of a % chance of instalose.

The combat is more indepth than Fairy Maze. Every boss will try to grapple Mio with multiple different attacks and the player must pick one of 2 option to try and avoid it. The options always change, depending on which attack the boss is using.

Every boss has a progressive battle tickle/rape grapple and a game over CG.
There are also 2 events with respective CGs.
Once you finish the game, you will be able to access the gallery.

I'm not gonna post any screenshots since the game is really short and don't wanna spoil it.

Hey how do i set my system locales to japanese cos i got the loading screen problem

NoirCastle did a great job with this game.

Better writing than the others and less filler content. The core plot and premise are pretty funny, too.

Last edited:

I just figured everybody knew about the 8chan /tk/ board for some reason. But thanks for posting anyways. I personally enjoyed this one a lot more than his other games for reasons that Lurk said.

Not sure if I'm gonna translate anymore stuff at the moment so just a heads up (life getting real busy and stuff). Machine translations will do the job fine but if you want new stuff translated from the ground up try looking around here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259 for help or maybe even try yourself!

Even if you don't know Japanese you can use machine translations to get a gist of scenes and put them in your own words. A basic understanding of RPG Maker MV is all you need. I had a little help with a Japaneses friend but it's not impossible.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back