• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magical Tickle Hell

Petite_Tickles

TMF Novice
This story is just an experiment on my part.

I don't know how long I've been here, or whether there is an end to this, or if any of this is even real, or if I am in a trap inside my own mind. A lot of things do not make sense right now, or anymore...though I know I am still afraid, and filled with dread, for I know what is coming next now that I have awakened. Perhaps I am not truly dead, if I can still feel exhaustion and have need of sleep. But I have long since given up on pondering the nature of my whereabouts, not that I can do much to change my scenery, because you see, I have been bound and kept immobile since my arrival here.

So as I groggily raised my head to look up at my rather bleak surroundings, cavernous place, probably underground, endless passages, there is some illumination that looks disturbingly like fire, a big one, burning somewhere beyond my field of vision. I could twist my head about as much as is humanly possibly, and I had some limited movement in my...shackles, not that I could do very much hanging magically in the air, arms and legs spread out in an X-formation. My tormentors like me in this position. The most vulnerable position to be in, and stretched pretty taut so that I cannot move or escape for even a split second the torment that they so love to inflict mercilessly on me. If you must know, they spend all of my waking hours tickling me into exhaustion, breaking my will endlessly, and leaving me to sleep with the dreaded knowledge that when next I awaken, not only will the torments almost immediately resume, but that I would most certainly be even more ticklish than when they last left me. I know at least hundreds of days has passed since my coming here, to this literal tickle hell, and as each day passes, I am indeed growing that much more sensitive to touch, so much so, that now, my bare skin tingles just being touched by air. The sense of anticipation helps little, no doubt, but I cannot deny that my skin is too sensitive now that I doubt I will ever allow any living being to touch me...assuming I will ever see an end to this torment.

My mind is wearied too much to think or ponder, perhaps that is what they want. Few of my captors ever deign to speak to me but to perform their routine tasks. I sometimes wonder if in some way, they too resent their duty? I shrug off the thought. These beings are supernatural in some ways, and if they discover even the slightest sense of hope in me for escape, they seem to take offense and increase my suffering tenfold.

So when little humanoids with wings, each no taller than five inches, arrive, giggling and nudging each other, then pointing at me, I clench my fists, and bite my lower lip. It is an instinctual reflex, knowing what is to come, yet it is a futile gesture, for I am so sensitive now that once they are within millimeters from laying those tiny-yet-effective fingers on my skin, I will inevitably break and delight them with my helpless laughter. It tickles so much nowadays, I no longer am capable of even begging for mercy.

"Aww, Softpretty Bigthing not smilling. Tickle Fairy Princess make Softpretty Bigthing allsmiles!" Tickle Fairies...probably the only tormentors of mine who does talk, though they have a one track mind, and very horrible grammar. They're small, and you wouldn't think those fingers of theirs are really that good, but I can assure anyone and everyone, they're the absolute worse of the bunch, and gods of tickling. I almost wished I had the tongue-heads. They're not much better, but significantly more bearable than the fairies.

They're methodical, usually starting with the ears, or my feet. Today, they were going to work their way from the bottom up. It started with my big toes. It felt like a millipede with its thousands of legs skittering over the edges of my toes, even that went straight to my brain like a hammer. I bared clenched teeth and began to giggle gaspingly. No longer restraining themselves, they immediately launched a full on assault upon the bare soles of my feet, from the toes, in between, all along the path to my insteps and ankles, I felt uncountable numbers of tiny fingers scribbling and scratching incessantly, and I immediately surrendered with full blown laughter, already heaving my chest in and out rapidly as I tried to suck in more oxygen as quickly as I laugh it back out. It wasn't easy, and already my brain worked like a machine struggling to survive. And that was just my feet. They won't stop either as the rest of their kin work up along the entirety of my body until I am covered head-to-toe in fairies, all scribbling madly with those fingers specially designed to tickle me to death.

I used to think shins can never be ticklish, until I came here. Fairies descended upon them, kissing, licking and tickling, their wings fluttering like mad, probably a thousand beats per second, and those wings can tickle too, which they did. I bucked desperately as tiny fingers found their way into the backs of my knees as well as the front, they knew it drove me mad when I tried to bend my legs to dodge one side of the tickling only to amplify the sensation on the other side, so if I bent my legs which is possible to a very limited degree, I increase the tickling sensations to the front of my knees, which would push my legs back into a rigid position, which served to increase the vulnerability of the back of the knees, and this would continue endlessly and I had no way to control my reactions. They were working up to some even more sensitive places now, and the fairies had reached my thighs. My thighs were covered in pants made of fairies, as the fronts, backs, sides, and worst...the inner parts of them were simultaneously assaulted by scratching fingers. I screamed and kicked about as best as I could, but it was all to no avail. They made a point to avoid my most sensitive spot. They were methodical, but also liked to save the best for the last.

They moved on up to my hips and groin area, just above my womanhood, tickling that area with particular focus, especially poking and prodding into the hipbone joints, where I had a tender spot which can send me into hysterics, but due to the combined areas being tickled all at once, I delved instead into silent laughter, focusing on breathing in desperately only to lose my breath in a almighty screech as I felt my lower belly and navel start getting stroked tenderly. Swarms of fairies began to move up along the entirety of my sides and right up to my ribs, where the fairies loved to play their version of Punch-Buggy. Due to their size and weight I presume, plus their speed, the rapid punching to my ribs translated into the equivalent of a human pair of hands kneading into my ribs, and I started twisting left and right, thrusting my chest forward and backward as I tried to shake off their efforts, I don't know why I waste my time with such actions. I am already resigned to my fate, my will broken, but they make me suffer nonetheless.

They made a point to avoid going for my breasts too, because like that absolute worst tickle-spot between my legs, they save the best for last. Instead, I get to scream for my tormented underarms and forearms as fairies covered it in tickling fingers, and one fairy fluttering up to each of my ears and running their fingers about inside. A necklace of fairy fingers wrap around my neck and tickle all over, and no matter how I move my head, the tickling in the ears of around my neck won't cease, not for one microsecond.

Now they came for my most ticklish spots. They start around the edges of my breasts, circling the ticklish mounds, especially the undersides. I have fairly large breasts for an Asian Indian girl. Only a C-cup, but because I am four-feet eleven inches tall, the size of my chest often looked bigger, and right now, that is a serious problem, because...that meant they had THAT much space with which to exploit and torment, and add to my misery. I was laughing to furiously already, not forgetting how much tickling is already taking place on the rest of my body, but the tickling on my breasts almost overrode everything else, now they moved in, more fingers lightly stroking and tickling the midsection of my breasts, and then two of them circled their fingers around the areolas, which were pebbling up from all the stroking and attention being paid to them, and which only served to make them that much more sensitive, oh how I hate how well they know my body!

Finally, two fairies fluttered over, one for each, and they lightly, with one hand, began to alternate between flicking or madly scribbling at the tips of my nipples. I was already driven over the edge, thrashing, screaming, silently laughing, screeching, hyperventilating, and then rinsing and repeating the whole process. But the worst was yet to come. My breasts must be number 100 on the ticklish factor, with 10 being the most ticklish, but they knew, that my intimate place, the vagina, was approximately 1,000,000 on the ticklish factor. And the Tickle Fairy Princess had the honor of ministering to that place.

"NOOOO!!!" Was the one coherent word I managed in between fits of frenzied laughter as I even in my desperate helplessness, open my eyes and glance down, before snapping my head back as I felt ten tiny fingers touch and immediately begin to tickle the smooth, hairless folds of my skin. How I came to be cursed with such ticklishness! My brain practically exploded from the sheer sensation of being touched there, that it almost managed to shut off all other sensations to the rest of my body, though that would be too much to hope for. Nonetheless, the princess continued to tickle, scratch and gently squeeze my skin there, occasionally pushing one hand right in to tease my g-spot, which she seemed to know exactly where it is, which in turn pushed my mind into utter madness. Skin is supposed to desensitize by this point, but instead, I am somehow pushed into greater heights of sensitivity. Another thing, oh yes, I am feeling aroused, I just couldn't really feel it over being tickled out of my mind, and as I went into one ticklish orgasm followed just minutes later by another...and another, the tickling would go on and I would grow more and more sensitive until my body is just one completely wrecked nerve center.

But thankfully, and at last, I somehow felt weariness coming over me, to the point that despite all that tickling, my body finally began to shut down, and I slipped blissfully into unconsciousness. The fairies reluctantly left me to rest, and flew away, though I did not notice...or care. Tomorrow different tormentors would come, and I will be more sensitive that before. Oh that I could escape this wretched existence.

But for now, I will rest gratefully, and pray with the last sliver of my sanity that this is not my eternity.

I love this! HEhehe...tickle faeries, what a wonderful idea! Never considered them being in hell before, hehe. Good writing style and established prose! Thanks for sharing! You made this morning start with a pleasant shiver and a grin. lol

Great story, so imaginative. =) I really hope to read more from you!

This is a good story, a little too short for my liking, but still very sweet. I do have grievance though, and in fairness, it's one I see everywhere on almost all fics. The instep is not the same the arch of the feet. The arch is on the bottom of the foot (the sole), while the instep is at the top of the foot.

I really liked the story, but I had trouble empathizing. I couldn't imagine the ticklish sensations she was tormented with because the human brain simply isn't built to comprehend large numbers. That sort of detracted from the overall experience for me. Then again, the emphasis of the story was more focused on helplessness and vulnerability rather than the tickling , so on that front you did a pretty damn good job. I look forward to reading more of your works.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back