• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magical Tickling Videos

canIsniffyotoes

TMF Regular
I'm wondering if this is a niche that anyone besides me has. Let me explain.

We've all seen shows growing up where a magician puts a lovely lady in a box, saw her in half, then tickle her feet. I've always loved that. I've even loved reading stories about it (at the now-defunct Shecky site). But why are videos that emulate that few and far between?

Foot Paradise has two videos (which are now technically OLD vidoes) that deal with that, I have the first ever released of the two, but it doesn't seem to be getting a part 3 anytime soon, if ever. Another site, The Magic Theater, has maybe two or three videos (again, I own them, too), that deal with foot tickling. The rest seem to just focus on the sawing in half aspect.

So I'm wondering...is this a fetish that's not shared by anyone else? Or rather enough people to justify multiple video series or even a site devoted specifically to that? Or is it something weird, even in the fetish world? The few people I've tried explaining this too can't get over how its "severed feet". In the most technical sense, I suppose, but no blood is involved, its obviously fake (make believe), and, well, there's plenty of tickle videos out there that has themes to them anyway. I don't see why this one isn't so popular.

Figured I'd put this out there for discussion, maybe I'll even get an answer. I have no way or means to CREATE videos, or else I would, but it just makes me wonder why I can't readily get such videos on the net. Thanks.

I know I've seen some Yahoo groups feet-turing this, but damned if I can remember what they are called now. Try doing a search in Yahoo groups using several keywords related to it; such as, "magicians box".

There is (or was) a website by a guy named Shecky that had magicain fetish stories and pics...including tickle scenes like that...don't know if it still exists though

I guess I didn't make myself clear. I'm not looking for links, I'm looking for a *discussion* as to if this is a "dead" fetish or what. Or maybe its an untapped fetish. I don't know.

Well, I certainly share this fetish. Or maybe it should be called a "sub-fetish", a branch of the tickling fetish overall. Some of my earliest experiences in this fetish are of getting a hard-on while watching Doug Henning tickle the feet of his celebrity assistants!

Same here - Magic shows, especially Doug's were great. There was always atleast a 50/50 chance of seeing some gorgeous nylon feet get tickled.

I remember...

I remember be haunted by seeing one "Donny and Marie Osmond" show where Donny locks up Marie in a vertical box to do a magic trick, but first tickles her feet and stomach. I will never forget it. You might want to look for that episode.

I remember as a kid an old David Copperfield show where he put that lady from the Dukes of Hazzard in a zig zag box then put her back together wrong. Her feet were right side up and he tickled them.

Because of their exotic nature, magic shows have often provided an opportunity to explore fetishes in a "mainstream" environment. Things that would be unacceptable in other contexts are allowed, even encouraged, in stage magic.

My particular magic-show turn-on would be too off-topic to discuss here (many of you can probably guess what it is), but I too love the suspension of ordinary rules in illusionists' acts 🙂

MistressValerie said:
Because of their exotic nature, magic shows have often provided an opportunity to explore fetishes in a "mainstream" environment. Things that would be unacceptable in other contexts are allowed, even encouraged, in stage magic.

My particular magic-show turn-on would be too off-topic to discuss here (many of you can probably guess what it is), but I too love the suspension of ordinary rules in illusionists' acts 🙂

Hmm...that got me curious as heck. Think you could PM it to me?

In any case, I haven't seen a modern day magic act in a while. Is feet tickling/shoe removal basically still a part of the act?

I have always found the magic trick tickle fun to watch but not much more than that. It is probably due to the disembodied nature of the tickling. Most ticklers seem to be unresponsive to fake tickling.In a magic trick you may be able suspend disbelief over the laws of physics in the name of entertainment but not over tickling. We all know that two people are involved in being the "victim" and knowing that is death to the tickling's credibility. It is fun to watch though🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back