• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mail lady tickler

wyzgyou812

one day i was sitting outside waiting 4 the mail and my neighbor linda was sitting on her porch. she yelled to me and i went over. we talked 4 a while and she is hot dudes. she is blonde, 5'6 and hot feet. we seen the mail lady walking down the block and she arrived. it was about 70 degrees. linda was in a lounge barefoot. the mail lady walks up and hands her the mail. linda starts reaading her magazine and the mail lady notices her barefeet moving around. the mail lady reaches down and tickles linda's feet. linda has the cutest giggle and does not pull away. i know that linda loves 2 b tickled, but the mail lady does not. the mail lady is still talking 2 me and tickling linda's feet. linda does not mind at all. she even tickles linda's toes a little. linda can't take being tickled there. the mail lady says that you are fun to tickle linda! linda says anytime. if i had a camera this would make video of the year.
later in the week when the mail lady comes back she brought linda her mail and linda was standing in the doorway barefoot of course, the mail lady bends down and tickles her left foot. it was amazing. why do i forget that camera. i know the mail lady is happily married but a true tickler at heart. the mail lady told linda that she loved to be tickled on her feet since she was a kid. linda says me too, linda is very ticklish but she likes it. linda is really hot and cool at the same time. i have more folks, i will post them when i have time. later
wyzgy

Wow! Your postmistress has brass balls! One thing all government positions have in common is that your butt can be easily bounced for something like this. :wowzer:

If I was you I'd ask her if her feet are sore next time she delivers your mail and volunteer to give her a massage. If that doesn't work, just tell her that you think tickling feet is fun. See if she volunteers her soles for your use! :xpulcy:

By the way, could you describe Linda and her feet? I'd like a better mental image of this, and it would help me visualize future posts about her. :wavingguy

I dont mean to doubt the validity of this but you said that mail lady tickled the ladies feet while she was standing in the doorway. If she was standing its presumed that she was standing on her feet so they were pressed against the floor. How is this possible then? 😕

Well, theoretically, you could tickle the sides of the feet, i guess. If i had no options, that's what i would do

Krupp said:
Well, theoretically, you could tickle the sides of the feet, i guess. If i had no options, that's what i would do

I suppose thats an option but usually when people think about tickling feet they go for the sole. Just strange thats all, im not doubting the author I just wanted an explanation as to this detail. 😕

Not if I were her supervisor

Soleseeker, in response to this lovely anecdote, said of the female letter carrier/foot tickler, "One thing all government positions have in common is that your butt can be easily bounced for something like this."

Fired? If you ask me, she deserves a promotion!

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back