• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Alerts

jts963

1st Level Yellow Feather
For those of my fellow community members who have videocapture equipment and want minty fresh copies of your favorite mainstream tk scenes, I'm starting a new thread of up-coming movies and TV episodes with tk scenes in them.

My hope is that, since I am focused only on */F and I only have access to US listings, that others of you will post here with tk alerts of your own.

If this topic takes off, maybe the mods will make it a sticky thread. 😀 😀

Anyway, ...

All times listed are for the Eastern Time Zone.

Joe Versus the Volcano
F/F, bare feet

Directed by John Patrick Shanley. Starring Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, Lloyd Bridges, Robert Stack, Abe Vigoda, Ossie Davis, Dan Hedaya, Amanda Plummer, Carol Kane.

A factory worker is paid to sacrifice himself to save a tropical island.
105 minutes- PG, USA, 1990, (CC), DSS, SAP, Adult Themes

Wed Apr 25 04:45P on HBO Comedy
Wed May 2 05:15P on HBO Family
Fri May 4 02:40P on HBO Family
Fri May 4 10:15P on HBO Family
Tue May 8 02:40P on HBO Family
Wed May 9 12:30A on HBO Family
Fri May 11 01:15P on HBO Plus
Mon May 14 05:15P on HBO Family
Wed May 16 09:00A on HBO Plus
Fri May 18 04:45P on HBO Family
Sat May 19 01:00P on HBO Plus

There is a scene where Meg Ryan is getting a make-over by island girls, and one of them fanning her feet makes contact and Meg grins as if it tickles.

North to Alaska
M/F, stocking foot

Directed by Henry Hathaway. Starring John Wayne, Stewart Granger, Fabian, Ernie Kovacs, Capucine, Mickey Shaughnessy, Karl Swenson, Joe Sawyer, Kathleen Freeman, John Qualen.

Gold prospectors with unsophisticated humor. 150 minutes- NR, USA, 1960, (CC), Stereo

Sat Apr 28 11:00P on American Movie Classics

This scene is a classic. Stewart Granger tickles Capucine for a long time by mainstream standards, and she is writhing and shrieking with hysterical laughter. Unfortunately the visuals are cut short by a switch to John Wayne's reaction but her laughter is still heard for a significant bit after that.

My Man Godfrey
M/F, foot

Directed by Gregory LaCava. Starring William Powell, Carole Lombard, Eugene Pallette, Alice Brady, Gail Patrick, Alan Mowbray, Jean Dixon, Mischa Auer, Franklin Pangborn.

Screwball delight about a hobo hired as a butler by a madcap socialite.
105 minutes- NR, USA, 1936, Selmer Jackson, BW, DVS

Tue May 1 03:15P on Turner Classic Movies

I haven't seen this tk scene but I've heard it is good.

Anastasia
puppy/F, bare foot

Directed by Don Bluth. Starring Meg Ryan, John Cusack, Kelsey Grammer, Christopher Lloyd, Hank Azaria, Bernadette Peters, Kirsten Dunst, Angela Lansbury, Rick Jones, Andrea Martin.

Dazzling animation compensates for historical inaccuracies in this musical of the Anastasia story. 100 minutes- G, USA, 1997, (CC), Stereo, SAP

Sat May 5 09:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Sat May 5 04:20P on Starz Kids and Family

Meg Ryan again, this time as the voice of 18-year-old Anastasia. There's some short but delightful giggling as her puppy licks one of her bare feet on board a ship. There are a lot of other barefoot scenes of Anastasia as well.

The Parent Trap
bearcubs/F, bare feet

Directed by David Swift. Starring Hayley Mills, Maureen O'Hara, Brian Keith, Charlie Ruggles, Una Merkel, Leo G Carroll, Joanna Barnes, Cathleen Nesbitt, Ruth McDevitt, Nancy Kulp.

Twins scheme to reunite their divorced parents. 180 minutes- NR, USA, 1961, (CC), Stereo

Sat May 5 02:00P on Hallmark Channel

Great scene where twins on a camping trip pour honey on sleeping Joanna Barnes' bare feet and get bearcubs to follow a honey trail to them. The licking is prolonged but she is sleeping and when she wakes up, she screams. There are also barefoot scenes of Maureen O'Hara, and Brian Keith even comments on her feet IIRC.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
M/F, knees or feet

Directed by John Hughes. Starring Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck, Mia Sara, Charlie Sheen, Jeffrey Jones, Jennifer Grey, Cindy Pickett, Edie McClurg, Ben Stein, Del Close.

A joyride around Chicago with three high schoolers who ditch school for a day.
120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 1986, Stereo, SAP, Wide, Strong Language

Sun May 6 09:00A on American Movie Classics
Mon May 7 10:00P on American Movie Classics
Tue May 8 04:00P on American Movie Classics
Sat May 19 06:30P on Womens Entertainment

Mia Sara tickled by Matthew Broderick in a taxi. Unfortunately the tickling is offscreen but we see and hear her hysterical reaction and it is very good.

A Farewell to Arms
M/F, stocking foot

Directed by Frank Borzage. Starring Gary Cooper, Helen Hayes, Adolphe Menjou, Mary Philips, Jack LaRue, Blanche Frederici, Henry Armetta, Mary Forbes, Paul Porcasi, George Humbert.

A Hemingway story of a love affair set during World War I.
90 minutes- NR, USA, 1932, Stereo, BW

Mon May 7 11:00A on Turner Classic Movies

I haven't seen this one.

The Pink Panther
M/F, bare foot

Directed by Blake Edwards. Starring David Niven, Peter Sellers, Robert Wagner, Capucine, Claudia Cardinale, Brenda De Banzie, Colin Gordon, Fran Jeffries, John LeMesurier, Martin Miller.

Hilarious romp about jewel thieves in European high society.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1964, (CC)

Fri May 11 12:30P on Encore Mystery
Fri May 11 01:30P on Movie Plex

Capucine again: she's sitting on a bed and gets a bare foot tickled by David Niven hiding under the bed. But she must hold the laughter in to keep Peter Sellers from catching on, so she just moves her foot away. There are some other barefoot shots of Capucine, and some barefoot shots of Claudia Cardinale as well.

Tarzan, the Ape Man
M/F, bare foot

Directed by WS Van Dyke. Starring Johnny Weissmuller, Maureen O'Sullivan, Neil Hamilton, C Aubrey Smith, Doris Lloyd, Forrester Harvey, Ivory Williams, Johnny Eck.

A jungle hero aids a young Englishwoman and her fortune-hunting father.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1932, (CC), BW, DVS

Thu May 17 11:00A on Turner Classic Movies

Another mainstream classic. She's very ticklish but unfortunately she doesn't laugh and is annoyed. Still, this movie is loaded with lots of other barefoot shots of Maureen O'Sullivan in her prime.

Last edited:
Excellent post! It must have taken forever to write down those times though..

Oh...in that case I guess I can just call you a cheater. 😉 Still....thanks for cheating. It helps everyone else 😀

I've seen that list in other places too, there i'd add "The Karamazov Brothers" (i believe that is written in that way). Almost at the starting, Gloria Pall is tickled on her bare soles by Lee J. cobb (i don't remember exactly their names), it's a nice one scene and longer, compared with the mainstream standards.

This is nice information, but I am not sure it belongs in the video clips section.

True...I'll move this to the Tickling Discussion board.

I've seen that list in other places too, there i'd add "The Karamazov Brothers" (i believe that is written in that way). Almost at the starting, Gloria Pall is tickled on her bare soles by Lee J. cobb (i don't remember exactly their names), it's a nice one scene and longer, compared with the mainstream standards.
OK but this thread isn't a list, this is a schedule, and the Brothers K isn't playing anywhere in the US in the near future AFAICT. Don't worry, it's on my checklist and I'll check again next month. Or somebody else can beat me to it ... please. The more contributors, the better. All I ask for is accuracy in your posts.

Non-US TV contributions are welcome. This schedule is for everybody.

Very cool idea, jts963, and a tremendous asset to the community!
Happy to be of service. :redface:

Here's another (my first and last */M 😱, but others should post theirs)

Ball of Fire
MM/M, ribs

Directed by Howard Hawks. Starring Gary Cooper, Barbara Stanwyck, Dana Andrews, Richard Haydn, Oscar Homolka, Henry Travers, S Z Sakall, Allen Jenkins, Tully Marshall, Elisha Cook Jr.

A research professor gets involved with a burlesque queen.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1941, (CC), BW

Sat May 19 08:00P EST on Turner Classic Movies

It's been literally decades since I've seen this film but IIRC ...
"tough guy" gangster screams like a child when two nerdy professors hold him down and use a feather to convince him to tell them secret information.

My biggest memory of this film was being very disappointed when Gary Cooper had Barbara Stanwyck's bare foot in his hand but he did nothing with it. Then when the gangster got tickled later, that made it especially ironic.

Last edited:
>>> pics added, listings expanded

All times are for the Eastern time zone:

Joe Versus the Volcano
F/F, bare feet; scene described previously

Directed by John Patrick Shanley. Starring Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, Lloyd Bridges, Robert Stack, Abe Vigoda, Ossie Davis, Dan Hedaya, Amanda Plummer, Carol Kane.

Wed May 02 05:15P on HBO Family
Fri May 04 02:40P on HBO Family
Fri May 04 10:15P on HBO Family
Tue May 08 02:40P on HBO Family
Wed May 09 12:30A on HBO Family
Tue May 22 01:40P on HBO Family
Wed May 23 03:15A on HBO Family
Thu May 24 02:50P on HBO Family
Thu May 24 10:30P on HBO Family

Stripes
M/F, ribs; scene described previously

Directed by Ivan Reitman. Starring Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Candy, Warren Oates, P J Soles, Sean Young, John Larroquette, Judge Reinhold, John Diehl, Dave Thomas.

Service farce with a cast of raw recruits.
110 minutes- R, USA, 1981, (CC), SAP, Nudity,Strong Language

Fri May 04 08:40A on Actionmax
Fri May 04 10:20P on Actionmax
Wed May 09 06:10P on Actionmax
Tue May 15 06:10P on Actionmax
Thu May 24 01:40P on Actionmax
Thu May 24 08:00P on Actionmax

Anastasia
puppy/F, bare foot; scene described previously

Directed by Don Bluth. Starring Meg Ryan, John Cusack, Kelsey Grammer, Christopher Lloyd, Hank Azaria, Bernadette Peters, Kirsten Dunst, Angela Lansbury, Rick Jones, Andrea Martin.

Dazzling animation compensates for historical inaccuracies in this musical of the Anastasia

story. 100 minutes- G, USA, 1997, (CC), Stereo, SAP

Sat May 05 09:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Sat May 05 04:20P on Starz Kids and Family
Sun May 20 04:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Sun May 20 11:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Sun May 20 06:00P on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 24 06:00A on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 24 01:05P on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 24 07:35P on Starz Kids and Family

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
M/F, knees or feet; scene described previously

Directed by John Hughes. Starring Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck, Mia Sara, Charlie Sheen, Jeffrey Jones, Jennifer Grey, Cindy Pickett, Edie McClurg, Ben Stein, Del Close.

Sun May 06 09:00A on American Movie Classics
Mon May 07 10:00P on American Movie Classics
Tue May 08 04:00P on American Movie Classics
Sun May 20 02:00P on Womens Entertainment

Attachments

• Joe Versus The Volcano.jpg
    Joe Versus The Volcano.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 30
  • Anastasia-1.jpg
    Anastasia-1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 31
  • Anastasia-2.jpg
    Anastasia-2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off.jpg
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
All times are for the Eastern time zone:

Monster-in-Law
M/F, ?

Directed by Robert Luketic. Starring Jennifer Lopez, Jane Fonda, Michael Vartan, Wanda Sykes, Adam Scott, Annie Parisse, Monet Mazur, Elaine Stritch, Will Arnett, Stephen Dunham.

A bridegroom's psychotic mom vs. his lovely bride-to-be.
105 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2005, (CC), DSS, SAP, HDTV, Adult Themes,Strong Language

Tue May 01 12:00A on HBO Comedy
Tue May 01 11:15A on Cinemax
Tue May 01 10:00P on Cinemax
Wed May 09 02:30P on Cinemax
Sun May 13 08:15P on Cinemax
Sat May 19 11:15A on Cinemax
Sun May 20 03:15A on Cinemax

I haven't seen this, but Jennifer Lopez is reportedly the lee.

The High and the Mighty
M/F, bare foot

Directed by William A Wellman. Starring John Wayne, Robert Newton, Robert Stack, Claire Trevor, Laraine Day, Jan Sterling, Phil Harris, Sidney Blackmer, Ann Doran, David Brian.

Air drama focusing on the passengers and crew of a flight from Honolulu to San Francisco.
150 minutes- NR, USA, 1954, (CC), Wide

Wed May 23 10:00P on Turner Classic Movies

Awesome ticklish response from Ann Doran; very brief because she kicks away from his hand.
Still worth recording and posting to this website. * hint * 😉

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
M/F, stocking foot

Directed by Dominique Othenin-Girard. Starring Donald Pleasence, Danielle Harris, Ellie Cornell, Beau Starr, Wendy Kaplan, Tamara Glynn, Don Shanks.

The killer's 9-year-old telepathic niece knows when he's about to strike.
120 minutes- R, USA, 1989, (CC), Stereo, Violence,Strong Language,Sexual Situations

Sat May 26 01:45A on American Movie Classics

Wendy Kaplan gets a quickie tickle from a classmate at the Halloween party. Nice giggles, but easy to miss with the music going.

North to Alaska
M/F, stocking foot; scene described previously

Directed by Henry Hathaway. Starring John Wayne, Stewart Granger, Fabian, Ernie Kovacs, Capucine, Mickey Shaughnessy, Karl Swenson, Joe Sawyer, Kathleen Freeman, John Qualen.

Gold prospectors with unsophisticated humor. 150 minutes- NR, USA, 1960, (CC), Stereo, SAP

Sat May 26 05:30P on American Movie Classics

Attachments

• The High And The Mighty.JPG
    The High And The Mighty.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Halloween 5.jpg
    Halloween 5.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 882
  • NorthToAlaska-1.jpg
    NorthToAlaska-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 82
  • NorthToAlaska-2.jpg
    NorthToAlaska-2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 96
All times are Eastern time zone:

Anastasia
puppy/F, bare foot

Dazzling animation compensates for historical inaccuracies in this musical of the Anastasia story.
100 minutes- G, USA, 1997, (CC), Stereo, SAP

Sun May 20 04:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Sun May 20 11:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Sun May 20 06:00P on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 24 06:00A on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 24 01:05P on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 24 07:35P on Starz Kids and Family

Meg Ryan is the voice of 18-year-old Anastasia. There's some short but delightful giggling as her puppy licks one of her bare feet on board a ship. There are a lot of other barefoot scenes of Anastasia as well. Pics posted previously.

The Awful Truth
M/F, ribs

Directed by Leo McCarey. Starring Irene Dunne, Cary Grant, Ralph Bellamy, Alex D'Arcy, Cecil Cunningham, Molly Lamont, Esther Dale, Joyce Compton, Mary Forbes, Robert Warwick.

A divorcing couple sabotage each other's new romances.
100 minutes- NR, USA, 1937, (CC), BW, SAP

Thu May 10 07:35A on Encore Love Stories
Tue May 15 05:45A on Encore Love Stories

I haven't seen this one, but Cary Grant reportedly is the ler.

Ball of Fire
MM/M, ribs

Directed by Howard Hawks. Starring Gary Cooper, Barbara Stanwyck, Dana Andrews, Richard Haydn, Oscar Homolka, Henry Travers, S Z Sakall, Allen Jenkins, Tully Marshall, Elisha Cook Jr.

A research professor gets involved with a burlesque queen.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1941, (CC), BW

Sat May 19 08:00P on Turner Classic Movies
Thu May 31 11:30A on Turner Classic Movies

A "tough" gangster finds there's something more effective than the third degree to make him talk.

The Cat's Meow
M/F, ribs

Directed by Peter Bogdanovich. Starring Kirsten Dunst, Edward Herrmann, Eddie Izzard, Cary Elwes, Joanna Lumley, Jennifer Tilly.

A mysterious death occurs aboard William Randolph Hearst's yacht in 1924.
120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2002, (CC), DSS, SAP, Adult Themes, Violence, Sexual Situations

Tue May 08 05:00P on HBO Signature
Fri May 11 02:00P on HBO
Mon May 14 07:45A on HBO Signature
Sun May 20 03:00P on HBO Signature
Fri May 25 03:00P on HBO Signature
Sat May 26 02:55A on HBO Signature

Kirsten Dunst gets her ribs tickled. There may be another female lee; I don't recall that but somebody at tmf said there was.

Rodgers & Hammerstein's `Cinderella'
M/F, stocking foot

Directed by Robert Iscove. Starring Brandy, Bernadette Peters, Whitney Houston, Jason Alexander, Whoopi Goldberg, Victor Garber.

A tuneful version of the enchanting story.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1997, (CC)

Sun May 20 02:00P on ABC Family

Cindella's step-sister gets tickled by the Prince's aide to persuade her to stop squeezing her big foot into the glass slipper.

Cocktail
M/F, ?

Directed by Roger Donaldson. Starring Tom Cruise, Bryan Brown, Elisabeth Shue, Lisa Banes, Laurence Luckinbill, Kelly Lynch, Ron Dean, Gina Gershon, Paul Benedict, Ellen Foley.

Tale of a cocky Manhattan bartender.
120 minutes- R, USA, 1988, (CC), SAP, Sexual Situations, Strong Language

Sat May 19 01:15A on TBS Cable
Sat May 19 08:00A on TBS Cable

I haven't seen this; reportedly Tom Cruise tickles Gina Gershon.

Crazy/Beautiful
M/F, bare foot ?

Directed by John Stockwell. Starring Kirsten Dunst, Jay Hernandez, Bruce Davison, Lucinda Jenney, Rolando Molina, Taryn Manning, Herman Osorio, Miguel Castro, Tommy De La Cruz, Soledad St Hilaire.

A rich, wild teen falls for a poor student at her school. The result: a passionate romance and a clash of cultures.
120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2001, (CC), Stereo, (R), Adult Themes, Strong Language

Thu May 31 08:00P on WOR New York

I haven't seen this; there's some disagreement whether Kirsten Dunst actually gets tickled.

Dirty Dancing
M/F, armpit

Directed by Emile Ardolino. Starring Jennifer Grey, Patrick Swayze, Jerry Orbach, Cynthia Rhodes, Jack Weston, Jane Brucker, Kelly Bishop, Wayne Knight, Paula Trueman, Garry Goodrow.

Pas de deux between a guest and a dance instructor at a '60s Catskills resort.
105 minutes- PG-13, USA, 1987, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Sexual Situations, Strong Language

Sat May 12 03:20P on Encore Love Stories
Sat May 12 10:45P on Encore Love Stories
Sun May 13 03:00P on Showtime
Wed May 16 09:40A on Encore Love Stories
Wed May 16 02:45P on Showtime
Wed May 16 09:00P on Encore Love Stories
Tue May 22 01:45P on Showtime
Fri May 25 06:35A on Showtime
Fri May 25 03:15P on Showtime
Sun May 27 10:10A on Encore Love Stories
Sun May 27 09:00P on Encore Love Stories
Mon May 28 12:00P on Showtime
Tue May 29 05:45A on Showtime
Sat Jun 02 10:00A on Showtime Showcase
Sat Jun 02 09:00P on Showtime Showcase

Patrick Swayze tickles Jennifer Grey.

A Farewell to Arms
M/F, stocking foot

Directed by Frank Borzage. Starring Gary Cooper, Helen Hayes, Adolphe Menjou, Mary Philips, Jack LaRue, Blanche Frederici, Henry Armetta, Mary Forbes, Paul Porcasi, George Humbert.

A Hemingway story of a love affair set during World War I.
90 minutes- NR, USA, 1932, Stereo, BW

Mon May 07 11:00A on Turner Classic Movies

I haven't seen this.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
M/F, feet

Mon May 07 10:00P on American Movie Classics
Tue May 08 04:00P on American Movie Classics
Sun May 20 02:00P on Womens Entertainment
Thu May 31 08:00P on Womens Entertainment
Thu May 31 10:30P on Womens Entertainment

Mia Sara is tickled by Matthew Broderick in a taxi. The tickling is offscreen but we see and hear her hysterical reaction and it is very good. According to wikipedia, the tickling was real.

Forever Young
M/F, ribs

Directed by Steve Miner. Starring Mel Gibson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Elijah Wood, Isabel Glasser, George Wendt, Nicolas Surovy, David Marshall Grant, Robert Hy Gorman, Joe Morton, Art LaFleur.

A '30s test pilot wakes up from a deep freeze in the '90s.
105 minutes- PG, USA, 1992, (CC), DSS, SAP, Strong Language, Adult Themes

Fri May 11 01:30A on HBO Family
Sat May 12 02:35P on HBO Family
Fri May 18 04:00P on HBO Plus
Mon May 21 06:00A on HBO Plus
Tue May 22 08:45P on HBO Family
Thu May 24 05:15P on HBO Family

I haven't seen this one, but allegedly Mel Gibson tickles his wife.

Fun with Dick and Jane
M/F, knees and ribs

Directed by Dean Parisot. Starring Jim Carrey, Tea Leoni, Alec Baldwin, Richard Jenkins, Carlos Jacott, Angie Harmon, John Michael Higgins, Richard Burgi, Jeff Garlin, Stacey Travis.

A struggling couple turn to crime when their fortunes take a turn for the worse.
95 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2005, (CC), Dolby 5.1, SAP, Strong Language

Mon May 07 03:30P on Starz
Mon May 07 10:30P on Starz
Tue May 15 09:20A on Starz
Tue May 15 07:20P on Starz
Wed May 16 04:15A on Starz
Wed May 16 09:30P on Starz Kids and Family
Thu May 17 04:20A on Starz Kids and Family
Wed May 23 05:15A on Starz
Wed May 23 02:10P on Starz
Wed May 23 09:20P on Starz
Fri May 25 12:40A on Starz Kids and Family
Fri May 25 10:10P on Starz Kids and Family
Sun May 27 12:20A on Starz
Sun May 27 12:40P on Starz
Sun May 27 10:35P on Starz

Jim Carrey tickles Tea Leoni.

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
M/F, stocking foot

Directed by Dominique Othenin-Girard. Starring Donald Pleasence, Danielle Harris, Ellie Cornell, Beau Starr, Wendy Kaplan, Tamara Glynn, Don Shanks.

The killer's 9-year-old telepathic niece knows when he's about to strike.
120 minutes- R, USA, 1989, (CC), Stereo, Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Situations

Sat May 26 01:45A on American Movie Classics
Wed May 30 03:00A on American Movie Classics

Wendy Kaplan is briefly tickled by a classmate at the Halloween party. Nice giggles, but easy to miss with the music going.

The High and the Mighty
M/F, bare foot

Directed by William A Wellman. Starring John Wayne, Robert Newton, Robert Stack, Claire Trevor, Laraine Day, Jan Sterling, Phil Harris, Sidney Blackmer, Ann Doran, David Brian.

Air drama focusing on the passengers and crew of a flight from Honolulu to San Francisco.
150 minutes- NR, USA, 1954, (CC), Wide

Wed May 23 10:00P on Turner Classic Movies

Awesome ticklish response from Ann Doran; brief because she kicks away from his hand. Still worth recording and posting to this website. *hint* 😉

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
F/F, ribs

Directed by Danny Cannon. Starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brandy, Freddie Prinze Jr, Mekhi Phifer, Muse Watson, Bill Cobbs, Matthew Settle, Jennifer Esposito, Red West, Jeffrey Combs.

College kids encounter terror on a weekend getaway to the Bahamas in the sequel to the 1997 horror hit.
105 minutes- R, USA, 1998, (CC), DSS, SAP, HDTV, Violence, Strong Language

Sun May 13 11:00P on HBO Signature
Thu May 17 12:30A on HBO
Sat May 19 01:00A on HBO Signature
Wed May 30 09:00P on HBO Signature

Brandy tickles JLH.

If the Shoe Fits
M/F, bare foot ?

Directed by Tom Clegg. Starring Rob Lowe, Jennifer Grey, Elisabeth Vitali, Andrea Ferreol, Rebecca Potok, Florence Pelly.

A modern reworking of the Cinderella tale in which 'the prince' is an imperious fashion designer and 'Cinderella' is a shoe designer.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1991

Fri May 18 04:00P on Fox Movie Channel

There's some controversy over whether there's tickling when Rob Lowe is sliding a shoe on and off Jennifer Grey's foot and she giggles rather loudly.

Joe Versus the Volcano
F/F, bare feet

Tue May 08 02:40P on HBO Family
Wed May 09 12:30A on HBO Family
Tue May 22 01:40P on HBO Family
Wed May 23 03:15A on HBO Family
Thu May 24 02:50P on HBO Family
Thu May 24 10:30P on HBO Family

Meg Ryan is getting a make-over by island girls. One of them fanning her feet makes contact and Meg grins as if it tickles.

The Man Without a Face
M/?, ?

Directed by Mel Gibson. Starring Mel Gibson, Nick Stahl, Margaret Whitton, Fay Masterson, Gaby Hoffmann, Geoffrey Lewis, Richard Masur, Jean De Baer, Viva, Michael DeLuise.

A disfigured outcast bonds with a neglected 12-year-old.
120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 1993, (CC), DSS, SAP, HDTV, Strong Language

Wed May 09 12:50A on HBO Signature
Thu May 10 04:00P on HBO
Sat May 19 05:15P on HBO Signature
Fri May 25 05:00P on HBO Signature
Sun May 27 12:00P on HBO
Wed May 30 02:00P on HBO

Mel Gibson is reportedly the ler.

Married to the Mob
M/F, bare feet

Directed by Jonathan Demme. Starring Michelle Pfeiffer, Matthew Modine, Dean Stockwell, Mercedes Ruehl, Oliver Platt, Alec Baldwin, Joan Cusack, Charles Napier, David Johansen, Joe Spinell.

Dark-humored spoof about a gangster's widow pursued by a captivated capo.
105 minutes- R, USA, 1988, Violence, Strong Language, Nudity

Sat May 19 08:15P on HD Movies
Sat May 19 11:45P on HD Movies
Thu May 24 10:00P on HD Movies
Fri May 25 01:30A on HD Movies
Mon May 28 04:45P on HD Movies
Tue May 29 11:35A on HD Movies

Matthew Modine gives Michelle Pfeiffer a ticklish foot massage.

Matchstick Men
M/F, ribs and tummy

Directed by Ridley Scott. Starring Nicolas Cage, Sam Rockwell, Alison Lohman, Bruce McGill, Bruce Altman, Jenny O'Hara, Steve Eastin, Beth Grant, Sheila Kelley, Fran Kranz.

A con artist meets the daughter he never knew he had just before he's about to pull a big scam.
120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2003, (CC), DSS, SAP, Violence, Sexual Situations, Strong Language, Adult Themes

Mon May 07 07:00P on HBO Signature
Thu May 10 08:00A on HBO
Sat May 12 05:00P on HBO Signature
Mon May 14 11:00A on HBO
Wed May 16 04:25P on HBO Zone
Thu May 17 12:00A on HBO Zone
Sat May 19 10:50A on HBO Zone
Mon May 21 03:00P on HBO Signature
Mon May 21 11:00P on HBO Signature
Thu May 24 12:25P on HBO Zone
Sun May 27 11:00A on HBO Signature
Tue May 29 03:10P on HBO Zone
Thu May 31 02:00P on HBO
Sat Jun 02 04:00P on HBO Plus

Nicolas Cage tickles Alison Lohman.

Maximum Overdrive
M/F, ribs

Directed by Stephen King. Starring Emilio Estevez, Pat Hingle, Laura Harrington, Yeardley Smith, John Short, J C Quinn, Ellen McElduff, Christopher Murney, Holter Graham, Frankie Faison.

Stephen King's tale about machines taking over offers minimal chills.
100 minutes- R, USA, 1986, (CC), Stereo, Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Situations

Thu May 10 01:50A on Flix Movie Channel
Sat May 12 08:00P on Flix Movie Channel
Sat May 19 01:10A on Flix Movie Channel
Wed May 23 02:20A on Flix Movie Channel
Thu May 31 11:05P on Flix Movie Channel

Yeardley Smith is the lee.

Monster-in-Law
M/F, ribs

Directed by Robert Luketic. Starring Jennifer Lopez, Jane Fonda, Michael Vartan, Wanda Sykes, Adam Scott, Annie Parisse, Monet Mazur, Elaine Stritch, Will Arnett, Stephen Dunham.

A bridegroom's psychotic mom vs. his lovely bride-to-be.
105 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2005, (CC), DSS, SAP, HDTV, Adult Themes, Strong Language

Wed May 09 02:30P on Cinemax
Sun May 13 08:15P on Cinemax
Sat May 19 11:15A on Cinemax
Sun May 20 03:15A on Cinemax
Mon May 28 06:15P on Cinemax

Jennifer Lopez is the lee.

North to Alaska
M/F, stocking foot

Gold prospectors with unsophisticated humor.
150 minutes- NR, USA, 1960, (CC), Stereo, SAP

Sat May 26 05:30P on American Movie Classics

This scene is considered by many to be the quintessential mainstream foot tickle, even for some who prefer bare feet. Capucine is sitting on a bed when Stewart Granger points to her feet and asks her "Are you ticklish?" 😎 So she knows what's coming but there's nothing she can do about it but lie: "No!". He yanks off her left shoe and tickles her foot for a long time by mainstream standards, and she is writhing on the bed and absolutely screaming with helpless laughter. Unfortunately the visual is cut short by a switch to John Wayne's reaction, but her hysterical laughter is still heard for a significant bit after that. Even if you're not into feet, you have to admit that her ticklishness is among the best in mainstream. Pics posted previously.

The Pink Panther

Directed by Blake Edwards. Starring David Niven, Peter Sellers, Robert Wagner, Capucine, Claudia Cardinale, Brenda De Banzie, Colin Gordon, Fran Jeffries, John LeMesurier, Martin Miller.

Hilarious romp about jewel thieves in European high society.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1964, (CC)

Fri May 11 12:30P on Encore Mystery
Fri May 11 01:30P on Movie Plex
Wed May 30 02:10A on Encore Mystery

Capucine is sitting on a bed (again! 😀) and gets a bare foot tickled by David Niven hiding under the bed. But she must hold the laughter in to keep Peter Sellers from catching on, so she just moves her foot away. There are some other barefoot shots of Capucine, and some barefoot shots of Claudia Cardinale as well.

The Prince and the Showgirl
M/F, upper body

Directed by Laurence Olivier. Starring Laurence Olivier, Marilyn Monroe, Laurence Olivier, Sybil Thorndike, Richard Wattis, Jeremy Spenser, Esmond Knight, Maxine Audley, Paul Hardwick, Rosamund Greenwood.

Prince invites a showgirl for a late supper at the embassy.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1957, Andreas Malandrinos, SAP

Thu May 17 06:00A on HBO Comedy

Marilyn Monroe giggles when she kisses Laurence Olivier and she says the medals on his uniform tickle her.

Ransom
M/F, ?

Directed by Ron Howard. Starring Mel Gibson, Rene Russo, Brawley Nolte, Gary Sinise, Delroy Lindo, Liev Schreiber, Lili Taylor, Paul Guilfoyle(2), Jose Zuniga.

A wealthy airline exec turns the tables on the kidnappers of his 9-year-old son in this heart-pounding suspense film.
150 minutes- R, USA, 1996, Stereo, Strong Language, Violence

Sun May 13 01:30P on WOR New York

Mel Gibson is reportedly the ler.

Stripes
M/F, ribs

Directed by Ivan Reitman. Starring Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Candy, Warren Oates, P J Soles, Sean Young, John Larroquette, Judge Reinhold, John Diehl, Dave Thomas.

Service farce with a cast of raw recruits.
110 minutes- R, USA, 1981, (CC), SAP, Nudity, Strong Language

Wed May 09 06:10P on Actionmax
Tue May 15 06:10P on Actionmax
Thu May 24 01:40P on Actionmax
Thu May 24 08:00P on Actionmax

Bill Murray is the tickler, I forget who the woman is (it happens before he joins the Army).

Tarzan, the Ape Man
M/F, bare foot

Directed by W S Van Dyke. Starring Johnny Weissmuller, Maureen O'Sullivan, Neil Hamilton, C Aubrey Smith, Doris Lloyd, Forrester Harvey, Ivory Williams, Johnny Eck.

A jungle hero aids a young Englishwoman and her fortune-hunting father.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1932, (CC), BW, DVS

Thu May 17 11:00A on Turner Classic Movies

Another mainstream classic. She's very ticklish but unfortunately she doesn't laugh and is annoyed. Still, this movie is loaded with lots of other barefoot shots of Maureen O'Sullivan in her prime.

Two for the Road
M/F, ribs

Directed by Stanley Donen. Starring Albert Finney, Audrey Hepburn, William Daniels, Eleanor Bron, Claude Dauphin, Jacqueline Bisset, Nadia Gray, Judy Cornwell, Olga Georges Picot.

Exploration of true marital love, set against picturesque trips through France.
120 minutes- NR, USA, 1967, Stereo, SAP, Wide

Tue May 29 02:00P on Fox Movie Channel

Audrey Hepburn gets tickled -- twice.

Urban Cowboy
M/F, ribs

Directed by James Bridges. Starring John Travolta, Debra Winger, Scott Glenn, Madolyn Smith, Charlie Daniels Band, Bonnie Raitt, Barry Corbin, Cooper Huckabee, James Gammon, Brooke Alderson.

A country boy learns about life and love in a Houston bar.
180 minutes- PG, USA, 1980, SAP, Strong Language, Adult Themes

Thu May 24 08:00P on Country Music TV
Fri May 25 05:00P on Country Music TV

Debra Winger gets tickled by John Travolta.

Attachments

• Cat's Meow.jpg
    Cat's Meow.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Cinderella1997.jpg
    Cinderella1997.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Fun With Dick & Jane.jpg
    Fun With Dick & Jane.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Married To The Mob.jpg
    Married To The Mob.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Urban Cowboy.jpg
    Urban Cowboy.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Review: A Farewell to Arms

I just saw the scene in 'A Farewell to Arms', which fortunately occurs early on in the film.

NOT A TK SCENE!! :angry:

Review: She's not wearing stockings (+); she has very nice feet (+); we never see her face (-); she giggles very nicely (++); she's giggling at Gary Cooper's clowning, he hasn't removed her shoe yet (-); when he removes her shoe, he touches her foot but she doesn't make another sound nor even twitch her foot(---); when she jerks her foot away, it's because a bomb just landed, not because she was tickled(---).

I gotta wonder how desperate some in our community are to see mainstream tickling to report THIS as a tk scene. Maybe there's some medication for that sort of thing. :umm:

Picture of the uncredited actress posted for anyone who cares.

Attachments

• Alice_Adair.jpg
    Alice_Adair.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25
This is it, all you Patricia Heaton fans!!

Had my eye out for this one. 😉

If you want, as much as I do, something better than that worn-and-too-small clip of Patricia Heaton getting both bare feet tickled, now's your chance, so get your recording equipment ready (and please share your clip!) :

Everybody Loves Raymond
M/F, bare feet

episode #1.4 - Standard Deviation
Starring Ray Romano, Patricia Heaton, Brad Garrett, Tom McGowan, Maggie Wheeler.

Ray and Debra take an IQ test as part of Robert's criminal-psychology course.
30 minutes- TV-PG, USA, (CC), Stereo

Fri May 25 12:30A EST on TBS Cable

:ayyy:

Beakman's World ... of Ticklish Girl Feet !! :^D

A double feeture!! WOO HOO !! :ayyy: :ayyy:

During the week of June 4th (click below for actual times):

the first show:

Beakman's World - Episode 77 - BREAD, BEAKMANIA & MEASUREMENT

Beakman tickles "Phoebe's" bare foot at least twice.
Don't worry, Senta Moses may look like a kid but she was in her early 20s then.

the second show (if yer lucky ... click below):

Beakman's World - Episode 12 - BUBBLES, BEAKMANIA & FEET

Beakman tickles "Josie" (18-year-old Alanna Ubach).

http://www.beakmansworldtv.com/where_to_watch.html

A double feeture!! WOO HOO !! :ayyy: :ayyy:

During the week of June 4th (click below for actual times):

the first show:

Beakman's World - Episode 77 - BREAD, BEAKMANIA & MEASUREMENT

Beakman tickles "Phoebe's" bare foot at least twice.
Don't worry, Senta Moses may look like a kid but she was in her early 20s then.

the second show (if yer lucky ... click below):

Beakman's World - Episode 12 - BUBBLES, BEAKMANIA & FEET

Beakman tickles "Josie" (18-year-old Alanna Ubach).

http://www.beakmansworldtv.com/where_to_watch.html
I did visit that site, but i couldn't to see the clip (that from 12th episode), what i'm missing ?.

I did visit that site, but i couldn't to see the clip (that from 12th episode), what i'm missing ?.
Sorry for the confusion. I was just posting an alert, and my hope is that someone will record one or both and post the clips here. That's why I'm doing the alerts: to allow others with videocapture equipment plenty of opportunities to catch tk scenes that we're either missing or have only poor clips of, because the video recording technology at that time wasn't as good as it is now.

Addendum:

And if you know of any upcoming scenes on Spanish TV, please post them. A member with satellite TV can record a scene from almost any part of the world, but only if he or she knows about it in advance. 🙂

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion. I was just posting an alert, and my hope is that someone will record one or both and post the clips here. That's why I'm doing the alerts: to allow others with videocapture equipment plenty of opportunities to catch tk scenes that we're either missing or have only poor clips of, because the video recording technology at that time wasn't as good as it is now.

Addendum:

And if you know of any upcoming scenes on Spanish TV, please post them. A member with satellite TV can record a scene from almost any part of the world, but only if he or she knows about it in advance. 🙂
Thank you for the info, don't worry about it. Well, i saw several tickling scenes from an Spain game called "El Gran Juego de La Oca", it's a game broadcasted in 1992 approx., it's a contest game, the players had to face several tests (some easy, others hardest), one test was the stock (called "el Cepo" in spanish), there the player (woman or man) was locked, bare feet and tickled by a goat licking their soles. I posted a video from that tv show a long time ago, i watched several episodes, but i saw one where a girl combed as pipi longstockings (http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/77/7a/83/05/2004517637.JPG) was tickled by the goat and the girl was really ticklish, she could to resist that in a very painful situation some tears drop out of her eyes, i haven't been able to get that video yet.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, don't worry about it. Well, i saw several tickling scenes from an Spain game called "El Gran Juego de La Oca", it's a game broadcasted in 1992 approx., it's a contest game, the players had to face several tests (some easy, others hardest), one test was the stock (called "el Cepo" in spanish), there the player (woman or man) was locked, bare feet and tickled by a goat licking their soles. I posted a video from that tv show a long time ago, i watched several episodes, but i saw one where a girl combed as pipi longstockings (http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/77/7a/83/05/2004517637.JPG) was tickled by the goat and the girl was really ticklish, she could to resist that in a very painful situation some tears drop out of her eyes, i haven't been able to get that video yet.
I got the "El Gran Juego de la Oca" clip you posted. Good clip, thanks. What color suit was the other woman wearing?

I got the "El Gran Juego de la Oca" clip you posted. Good clip, thanks. What color suit was the other woman wearing?
I believe that it was yellow, but i'm not completely sure, that happened a long time ago, but i remember her look, she had black hair combed as "pipi longstockings". You're welcome.

I believe that it was yellow, but i'm not completely sure, that happened a long time ago, but i remember her look, she had black hair combed as "pipi longstockings". You're welcome.
This is good information. Hopefully it will help in the search. I think only the first season of the show was shown in the US, on Telemundo. If the other lady was in the second or third season (El Nuevo Juego de la Oca), most of us never had the chance to see her. Any additional information you find is appreciated.

This is good information. Hopefully it will help in the search. I think only the first season of the show was shown in the US, on Telemundo. If the other lady was in the second or third season (El Nuevo Juego de la Oca), most of us never had the chance to see her. Any additional information you find is appreciated.
Glad to help you in some way. I believe than that episode was broadcasted in 1st season, the moderator was "Emilio Aragón" (i believe that is called thus) and the tv show was called : "El Gran Juego de la Oca". If i get any more about it, i'll tell you.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back