• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Mainstream talkshow m/f feet

kut2k2

TMF Poster
Holy smoke! :wooha: Here are some vidcaps, courtesy of Mysteryfootlover at the Pad, from yesterday's Jerry Springer Show. Apparently the guy claims to be a "professional" footlover. Whatever. 🙄

But this particular audience member sure looks TICKLED by his attentions. 😀

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,710
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,174
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,096
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,535
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,095
She might indeed have ticklish feet but she is also a good sized women with large feet that are badly in need of a pedicure. If he really is a "professional" footlover you would think that he would hold on to her ankle very tightly to prevent getting kicked in the chops. I also wonder if he pointed out in a nice way that her feet could be much softer and smoother if she treated herself to a couple of pedicures.

Yeah...I'll take what I can get sometimes though. *shakes head*
He probably did point that out (I'm sure that's the part they edited for content).

It's a real pain than here (in Venezuela) don't broadcast that show 🙁. Thanks you for sharing kut2k2 !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

you know......really again this makes me wonder ...how real is Jerry`s show.......also makes me ask the question how many of you would put yourself out there like that......I know I wouldn`t

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back