• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Make Her Laugh" app

omnifeller

TMF Master
Has anyone played this game?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg-kSbq5Ovw&feature=emb_title

you can download it here:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SiklardaStudio.MakeHerLaugh&hl=en_US

Yep! I've had it for awhile. It's nice to have on a bad day. =)

For now, it is still in early release, so it can get a little repetitive until they upload more content, models, etc. But, the content they have so far is very high resolution and the models look great! I think they plan on releasing the full app in the next couple of months.

I also personally like their unique approach. Some games in the past react to your finger movement, which weirdly causes some delay or disconnect from reality for me. They instead dodge the problem entirely by not trying to match finger movement at all. Instead they play some great tickling clips just based on where you select to tickle. It's a matter of personal preference, though, at the end of the day!

I also personally like their unique approach. Some games in the past react to your finger movement, which weirdly causes some delay or disconnect from reality for me. They instead dodge the problem entirely by not trying to match finger movement at all. Instead they play some great tickling clips just based on where you select to tickle. It's a matter of personal preference, though, at the end of the day!

Agree! It's nice to know that the models were actually being tickled, instead of just pretending.
I have to say though, I am getting a bit lazy. Are the other models worth unlocking? Haha.

Played it on my tablet it was quite entertaining, I don't normally keep games thou unless I really like them, still I will be sure to give it a good rating :) thanks for the post

Is there any way I could download it without and Android device?

I'd really like to play this game...

Ive played it its like an interactive tk video cool idea nonetheless

Well I have finally beaten level 8

After level 5 some games just are not winable no matter what you do or how lucky you are.

The main stategy I use is to reload until I get a game with one or more short white hatched areas at the start of the bar on the left. I use the knees, tummy or feet to get her up to 2x or 3x then use her upperbody for the 4-8 range as much as I can.

I might stop playing as level 9 seems totally Impossible.

Not a bad little game but the rewards are a tad thin for the later levels and the hatched areas are difficult to gauge.

Is there any way I could download it without and Android device?

I'd really like to play this game...

Yea this....i'd like to mess around with it, but it seems they make everything for cell phones only. They really need a computer version of these things with all the work that goes into em.

if you download bluestacks you can play the game on your pc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/6/2024
Need to report a post? The Report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back