• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makoto and Ibuki (Street Fighter 3)

Snail Shell

Verified
I was at the local arcade and I saw something I'd never seen before. Someone was kicking ass with Makoto. There are plenty of more powerful characters and I'd never seen anyone use Makoto so well.

Anyways, I was pretty impressed, so I cooked this up. And threw in Ibuki for no real reason whatsoever. 😀

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• street2.jpg
    street2.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 894
Makoto is awesome. She's one of the higher tier characters. This drawing is also pretty damn good. Keep it up.

I love seeing two of the only barefoot female fighters tickled to tears XD

Ibuki!😀 Makoto!😛

2 of my favorite teenage female street fighters because of their barefootedness!
Seeing them tickled togther is a jump for joy!

Snailly I want to hug you!😉

Please do Chae Lim from KOF-MI in her P1 outfit soon!:redface:

I like it, dude! You drew them both really, really cute. n_n Great characters to start with, and you got them in such a good scene. 😀

Damn son, drawing my two favorite SF girls. :super_hap
I find Makoto is one of the better characters in 3rd Strike, she just takes a lot of practice. Not so much Ibuki, who's a little on the weak side. But hey, I love seeing those two, especially like this. =3
Awesome work.

Very nice as always. ^^ you always excell at mixing 'cute' - 'hot' and 'pretty'.

Darth's got it right....all three here. I like the position...that there looks like it could be fun without any outside help!😉 Cute, well drawn, proportioned, etc, as usual. Lurve it, Snail😀

Had a dream about SF last night...Chun Li needs it, IMHO. I was kicking Senshi's tail with her😛

~K

Many thanks to everyone. 😀

I've actually been toying with the idea of doing a big KOF/SNK series for a while now. Chae Lin will certainly be in that mix. 🙂

And yeah, Chun Li's always a good target. lol

I never put much stock in my abilities as Makoto in the game. I usually either use Alex or Ryu. But then, I'm not all that great at the game either. lol

Thanks again!

Snail Shell

Great artwork, definately want more figting game characters tickled.

My brother and I do ten game tournaments in Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

Ryu, Akuma, Alex and Dudley are my best fighters, but I've also become amazingly proficient with Hugo.

Sadly, he's winning right now, 30-29.

That is an amazing work...
but no one compares to chun li and her powerful legs.
i wonder if she would a 'ler' or 'lee' ?
🙂

Oooh, this is good.

Of course, I'm most familar with Street Fighter II. Used to kick ass as Blanka.

Anyway...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back