• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makoto (Street Fighter) in "Anything for Rindoukan"- part 2 (footjob)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather

Warning: Male nudity...

Hello everyone!

Here we have the continuation in the "Anything for Rindoukan" series!

"AFR Part 2"

Word of Makoto's special "services" had spread quickly throughout the land. With each eager customer that she treated, her popularity would greatly extend as did the "happiness" of her customers 😉 . For two weeks, her huge strong feet had manage to get her money much quicker than she could have received from any of the Street Fighter Tournaments.

Her time was practically full with practicing her martial arts on some days and foot focused activity on others. Days ranged from foot modeling photo shoots for various Japanese fetish sites to hundreds of guys (and to Makoto's surprise, ladies,) all wanting to rub, caress, tickle and just have any relative contact with her feet, naughty or otherwise. Though she loved this newfound attention to a formerly unknown beauty that she always had, she was more excited about finally acquiring the funds to make her beloved Rindoukan Dojo the great school it once was. Her feet would literally guide her to that goal... 😀

Today, the early morning sky was brisk and the air was clear, another client had stepped into the Dojo. It was very early in the morning so no other customers were there yet. The Dojo, was still in disarray with minor fixes to the walls and ceiling. A pair of make-shift wooden ankle stocks and a stool could be seen further in the building with feathers, hairbrushes and rope strewn wildly around it. Trash cans full of empty baby oil bottles idly sat on the wood panel floor. The place wasn't a palace, but at least thanks to Makoto's endeavors, it had been fixed up a bit. She had sat at a rough wooden table quietly reading a karate pamphlet she'd picked up the night before. Her feet were kicked up on the stool at the end of the table, the warm sunlight from the entrance shining on them like a spotlight on the star of a theatrical play.

She lazily glanced up the stranger approaching. He was young, tall, well dressed and smelled of sweet cologne. Thoughts of "a city boy" had quickly popped into her head... "a rich looking one, no doubt..." He attempted to introduce himself, but the Rindoukan Master already knew what he wanted since he kept staring at her feet the moment he stood before her...

"I know what you want..." she said calmly as she moved her feet from the stool for him to sit down... "but you got to pay to play...you help me out, then you can help yourself... "

The city boy nervously made his request with a wavy grin, upon which Makoto nodded to in agreement...

"Get Ready" she laughed as she place her feet in his lap...

"TO BE CONTINUED!"

Or... "LEFT TO YOUR IMAGINATION!"

Heh... the art style for this pic was inspired by Scamwich's cell shaded art style. It looked so wonderfully cool that I had to try it out or myself. Scamwich was so kind to give me some tutorials on how to draw in a style similar to his and I very much love the result. I'm more than likely going to use this particular style for quite a while... I love this pic so much! 😀

I hope you guys and gals enjoy it too...

Please tell me what you think!

"Makoto" and "Street Fighter" are (c) to Capcom co, Ltd

Everything drawn colored and written by me... Bombers!

Last edited:
Loving the first image, although for me, I would love to tickle those big feet of hers! 😉 😀 :wub

Well, I'd happily suck on her toes for any price!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back