• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male/41 in TN would like be befriend Female for friendship and fun

FoePaw

TMF Poster
I'm biased of course, but I think I'm a pretty great guy that's super-easy to get along with. I've loved tickling all my life... from before I can even remember. I started as a lee so I'll always lean that way, but I have a wonderful, playful ler side as well that sincerely longs to tickle. Tools aren't really my thing, but I'm happy to stretch myself. If it's something you enjoy, then I'll probably enjoy it because you do. I'm not looking for anything sexual. Tickling is honestly enough fun on its own. One last thing... bonus points for having long nails. Not a requirement, but I greatly admire their effectiveness.

If you're even a little curious, don't hesitate to contact me. Just because you contact me, I don't consider that a commitment in any way, shape, or form. You're just finding out more, perhaps getting some questions answered. And then if you decide you'd like to get better acquainted, 'getting acquainted' takes time. I'm not in any rush. I really am very understanding and patient. And either of us can walk away at any point.

As you know already, I'm in TN. I'm 41 (for a little longer). 5'8, 175 lbs., muscular build. Not too bad for 41. As far as kinks go, I'm on the mild end of the spectrum. So, not into anything extreme, or painful, or humiliating. I'm a gentler-touch kind of guy, but firm enough where it's needed. 😉

I look forward to hearing from you, and we'll let come what may. Have a great day!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back