• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Dom foot/tickle fetishist looking for sub F

ZackSeamus

TMF Regular
Hello all.
I am looking for serious female partners to roleplay with via IM, wich enjoy having their feet worshipped, teased and tickled to the extreme, being kidnapped, enslaved, and transformed into a sex toy. The plots i like are usually non-consensual, but i can do some consensual too, i guess it wont hurt. Dont be locked and tied to these plots, since we can usually change the plots and create new ones every time. I love creativity! But here are some ideas:

- The Poor Kunoichi (ninja) = A female ninja have the mission to invade a lord's fortress to assassinate him, ordered by his rival, but instead, she gets caught, and transformed into his sex toy.

- The unlucky Amazon = A group of amazons live a peaceful life in the Silver Forest, defending their territory from enemies and protecting the forest, when they get attacked by a group of mountain bandits. Their leader and all of them are turned into sex slaves.

- The Jedi/Sith in trouble = After receiving a mission, the Jedi/Sith lady goes to another planet as her master ordered her, but she gets caught by a Jedi/Sith of the opposite sex (and opposite faction. If she is a Sith, by a jedi, and vice-versa), and is forced to become his slave.

- The Distressed College Girl = A beautiful college girl is on her way back to her appartment, when she is kidnapped by a foot fetishist for his own pleasure.

- This Wasnt on the Contract! = One of the most famous Foot Models of the internet falls in the hand of one of her fans, just to become his sex/foot slave. He then begin to shoot videos and pictures of their tickling/sex sections live, placing them on the internet for a lot of money, but of course, the pleasure is his main goal.

- The Underground Mafia = A beautiful female cop is investigating the traces of women that disappeared, when she gets kidnapped and ends up in an underground dungeon, finding out she is also a victim of the Underground Mafia, wich is made of Tickle/Foot fetishists, where all of their dungeons are connected, and they keep trading and selling their slaves.

Please, be descriptive, don't be a one-liner on your posts at the IMs! And these are just a few ideas to get you into the flow. For more, PM- me or add me 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back