• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Interrogation... F/M

i dont understand, how do you join this together, which program?

or do i have to delete any file extension?

Klaus, put it in another extension please many can't read .rar
Tankeshen mein friend

http://www.dropshots.com/tkltkltkl#
^more of their stuff can be found here. If you want to save any of what's here, just right click and "save video". It'll download in .flv format. Maybe that's what people are having problems with.

It is a bit confusing. I thought that to get RAR files to automatically reassemble, they had to all have the same "base" name, so the fact that the first file is named completely differently from the remaining ones is a bit of a puzzle for me. Can anyone clarify the procedure for reassembling this?

Okay, thanks, I've had Hacha for quite awhile and have used it successfully many times, but I thought it also had the same name requirements so that the program would know which files to assemble and in what sequence. That's the way I've always seen them before with any other Hacha files I've ever assembled anyway. So I figured that might have something to do with why some are having trouble assembling it, despite how "simple" it usually is. I haven't even tried myself, since I can't see bothering downloading all the parts on a dialup connection if a lot of people are having trouble with it.

Last edited:
If only anyone who claims it's so simple was able to give the simple instructions for assembling these? Or is it too complicated for anyone who knows how to do it to explain? 😉

But as it doesn't appear to be a very large file at all, IMO it would have been far better to have uploaded it as a single intact file to Rapidshare or some such place, rather than splitting it into these tiny pieces just to conform to the highly limited size requirements of this forum, while using such an apparently nonstandard naming format for the files.

But now that I'm finally on a broadband connection, I'll see if I can manage to figure out how to join them, and if by any chance I succeed, I'll upload the complete file to a proper file host and post the link here for others who may appreciate the value of keeping simple things simple.

Nope, can't do it. According to 7-zip, the first file in the set is broken. So I end up with an assembled 12 MB file which only plays for a few seconds and stops. But I really don't see what the purpose was in putting it in RAR format when a simple Hacha split file format would do just as well. It just seems to over-complicate it, with more chances for error.

Could you please these in wm please

To answer your question, the best I can tell one of the files posted here is corrupt. So the only way to get it in playable format might be if someone has an intact playable copy of the original and uploads it somewhere.

Last edited:
Is this particular clip available on that site? Not sure which name to look for.

Pending a more definitive answer, I suppose one could try to find a clip there with something resembling the name of the first "part" file posted above: der tickle haus.flv.rar? Just a guess....

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back