• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male looking for intense cyber.

snipes20081

What else can I say? I'm looking for a girl who will, for all intents and purposes, tickle-rape me and do whatever she pleases to me via private messages through TT, or through a more private messaging service, such as Skype or what have you.

I'm into a lot of things aside from tickling, but tickling is my biggest thing. Little pain here and there? I can get into that~ Bondage? That's practically a prerequisite to dom tickling. Forced orgasms? I can try to resist, but for how long? Denied orgasms? Evil and effective. Forced worship? If you can break me.

In short, I would love nothing more than to try these things with a girl who's willing to flex a little muscle and show me who's boss. Nothing's off-limits, but I do ask for someone who's willing to actually put effort into their responses. Not looking down from my English Major pedestal, but I'd appreciate proper grammar and actual thought-out responses.

While tickling is required, so is a sexual aspect. I'll leave that to you to figure out, but something has to come of it one way or another. It just wouldn't be a terrifying encounter without some sort of sexual "abuse"~

PM me, if this idea appeals to you. If not, that's cool, I understand this is a bit intense and odd. I hope to hear from... someone soon XD

Is this the line for sexual tickling? Haha...
"Now serving number 69, number 69..."

I wish you good luck in your endeavor... please let us all know how you make out.

Indeed XD I don't generally "kiss and tell" as it were, but if I do find someone who gels with my idea, I'll be sure to give the "hope fulfilled" post. No names, of course XD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back