• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male looking for lee/ler in KY or surrounding states!

lovewiibrew

Ever since being held down and tickled by my cousin, I've always had a thing for tickling. She was pretty relentless on me. I finally want to indulge in this fetish and I'm hoping to find a lady who would like to indulge as well. I'm in Kentucky but get a lot of time off work so I could travel to surrounding states. However, I would want to get to know you online first and build trust with you before we even think about meeting. I do have a girlfriend, and I've tried to get her involved in tickle torture but she doesn't want to. So any interested ladies must understand it will be strictly tickling and that's it. (though nude is ok) I would love to be tied up and mercilessly tickled, and I will do the same to you if that's what you desire.

I'm 25 years old, white, and not a bad looking guy if I say so myself. If you're in Kentucky, or heck even a state within a few hundred miles of Kentucky I'd be interested in talking to you online and getting to know you. This is one fantasy that I just have to make a reality! Let me turn your fantasy into reality too, and we can both help each other out. Message me or reply if you'd like.

Happy Tickling!

I find it hard to believe there are no ticklish girls in KY, or surrounding states. :huh

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back