• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Searching for first time tickling!!

Ticklishmale999

TMF Novice
Hi All,
Just joined the group and have for many many years tried to find that special gal that is interested in tickling like myself. I am sure I am not alone in my search as many people are looking. I am a 47 year old male with brown hair and blue eyes, stand 5 foot 8 and 170lbs. I work out and try to stay in shape. I am stuck out here in Nebraska and that does not help my search at all!!! But I am honest and secure and just looking to chat with women about tickling and sharing interests and ideas. I am not weird or phoney, just a normal guy with a tickling fetish. So if you are interested you can reach me here. I will answer all and hope to hear from you soon!!!! Thanks for listening!
Dave

thought I would ask again lol!!!! God I want to find that special someone. Anyone?
Thanks,
Dave

Boo Hoo, looks like being in Nebraska sucks lol!! Nobody out here into tickling....what a shame!!!! Oh well, still seeking for that special gal!!!!

hey there,

straight 20 yo male living in omaha, ne. i tickle both men and women. if you're interested let me know, because there aren't many ticklers in nebraska...

Well, you are right on that point. I am straight also, but my love of tickling might supercide my wanting to tickle with just a female. I am just here for the ticking and if this is something you might consider, then maybe we can chat. I am older and dont know if that is a problem or not, but I might think about it. Not looking for sex, just tickling.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back