• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male to Female Ratio

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
What is the male to female ratio on this site? Anybody haphazard a guess? Does anybody on staff know?

I say we recruit more women!

:lol

Personally, I feel like we're fairly close to evenly split. Like, sixty-forty, at most. That's if we count active members, though; loathe though I am to gender profile, I feel like a pretty fair chunk of the lurkers would be male... XD

Haha...
It's worse than I feared.
Oh well...

*Throws a fist-full of feathers into the air.*

Last edited:
......I could put on a dress and heels... would that help?

I mean for the greater good of this forum of course...

......I could put on a dress and heels... would that help?

I mean for the greater good of this forum of course...

I suspect that there are several already doing this... haha...
er... thanks for the offer though.

Probably, maybe, doubtful. Don't know. But I've heard NEST is pretty close to fifty-fifty (but always bit more guys than girls), if that helps the odds seem better, ever.

Last edited:
I wouldn't let ratios bother you when attempting to talk with other members regardless of gender. As long as you are courteous and have some tact most people are generally alright with a conversation I'd think, I typically don't turn anyone down unless they come off badly or try to push me into talking tickling without even knowing my name.

I wouldn't let ratios bother you when attempting to talk with other members regardless of gender. As long as you are courteous and have some tact most people are generally alright with a conversation I'd think, I typically don't turn anyone down unless they come off badly or try to push me into talking tickling without even knowing my name.

Thanks!

Nice signature pic, by the way...
The paper torn open, character peeking out... (I know you rotate these)

Haha it's actually an automatic signature rotation, you could refresh this page and have a different signature almost every time. I really wanna update it but nothing really signature worthy in image form yet

Haha it's actually an automatic signature rotation, you could refresh this page and have a different signature almost every time. I really wanna update it but nothing really signature worthy in image form yet

Entirely irrelevant to the thread but I was actually wondering about that. I thought it was strange that you would have changed your sig so frequently lol.

Yes, I thought as much.

Entirely irrelevant to the thread but I was actually wondering about that. I thought it was strange that you would have changed your sig so frequently lol.
Since I started the thread, it's quite alright with me.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back