• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Males: Tickled while hogtied?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Hey all:

I would like to hear from any males who have suffered through hogtie bondage and lived to tell the tale. It's on the agenda for an upcoming session, and I'm frankly not sure if I can take it without instantly cramping-up or throwing out my back.
I've only ever seen one video where a guy was hogtied and tickled. Of course, that could be because I don't typically watch F/m material.

So, I'd love to hear from anyone with hogtie experience, giving or receiving, on the matter.

Thanks,

Rick T.

Meka use to hogtie and tickle me, but we don't anymore because we decided that the upside-down Y position works best for what we're trying to do when she does me.

But, that doesn't mean the hogtie position is bad for males it's just tougher on us, cus on average we're bigger, bulkier and less flexible.

I had three issues with being hogtied.

1) I liked to have my ankles crossed instead having them tied side by side. It helped out my groin area. I didn't have to worry about falling over on my side, and it was just more comfortable for me.

2) It hurt my arms. My arms just ached the whole session, but I would quickly get used to it and forget about it. But, once I was untied it would hurt moving them back into a normal position (I kinda liked the dull pain though). No big deal.

3) To me this is the most important one. When Meka would hogtie me on the comforter of our bed I would feel suffocated because the hogtie kind pushes your head/face down. If your going to be hogtied on a bed, I'd do it on the sheet of the bed, take the comforter off. Or you could be hogtied on the floor (assuming carpet) with maybe a thin sheet or blanket under you (or nothing under you).

Also, make sure you aren't hogtied too loose or too tight. And if you are going to be gagged make sure you have a signal setup in advance (like snapping your finger) to let the ler know to untie you immediately cus with a hogtie, pain in an area can come out of nowhere and the only way to relieve it is to untie the person so they can stretch out.

Thanks, Papi! I was hoping you of all peeps would see this thread. I knew you two had played some bondage games, although I wasn't sure if she'd placed you into a hogtie or not.

Yeah, as you said, I just don't think males are "built" as well for it. Especially for those really tough ones with the elbows tied and stuff. You'd have to pop my shoulders out of joint to manage THAT kind of maneuver!

I know what you mean about the soft covers, too. I have had that similar feeling of suffocating while like that. Scary!

Even without the elbow ties, I feel that it'd hurt the arms alot. I totally know what you mean about the sorta pleasant pain, though. Coming off of a spread eagle pose the other day, I had to massage my right shoulder alot(old body-surfing injury, don't-cha know).

I still kinda want to experience it, to get a better idea of what it's actually like for the many females we see in videos and photo-shoots, but it's definitely a pose that demands some precautions.

I think you should definately do it, at least once. It's a nice experience to have.

For some reason, at least for me anyway, my sides are really ticklish in the hogtie or kidnap position. I think it's cus my arms are behind my back, close to my sides, but still can't reach them to block them.

In my experience I've been tickled and hogtied twice. Personally, I am not a fan of the hogtie.

- It wasn't my arms that were bothering me but my legs and ankles. After a few minutes, after being strung up in the air, they were losing circulation and feeling numb. I had to ask my 'ler to untie me from it. My arms are more flexible than my legs are.

- Also, for a hogtie position you have to be on the floor with your face to the ground. I like to see my 'ler tickling me and this takes away from it. (That's not to say I don't like blindfolds and what not when vision is gone but the hogtie makes it no fun)

I would try the hogtie out and see how it works for you. Everyone likes/dislikes different things and you wouldn't know if it's up your alley until you experience it; it's not up mine.

Thanks, JimBoy! Some more good points, there!

It IS nice to see your Ler, although being blindfolded is a rush, too. The other day, while bound face-up, it was almost numinous to have Mistress B. stop for afew seconds and peer down at me from above-head(upsidedown from the angle I was pinioned at) and blow cool air onto my face. Such an angel!

I am indeed worried about the legs. In my case due to cramping from a tight tie like that, fighting the bonds. I've recently started eating bananas on a daily basis to increase my potassium intake, thus helping my muscles stay in good tone.

Hey I've been hog-tied and tickle tortured alot in the past. I used to go to drinking parties with friends and 1 knew I was really ticklish. So he would tell others and once I was pretty drunk They would pin me down and tie me up. Once hog-tied the shoes and socks were stripped off and my bare size 12s were open season for anyone.
Sometimes it was fun but other times pure torture. Some just would not stop and would grab objests to use. The girls would tickle a bit and laugh and leave me alone.
But the dudes man they were cruel, the would tickle torture my soles most of the night. And if I happened to piss someone off lately, that guy wouldn't stop until I pissed myself or passed out from it.. Which I have a few times And when theres 2 or more torture.
Once I passed out and I awoke in the morning still hog-tied. And the ticklers were still there. So they started again 2 males 1 on each foot and a girl tickling my sides. It lasted about 15 minutes until I peed myself and the untied me.. That was the worst time..

Hey I've been hog-tied and tickle tortured alot in the past. I used to go to drinking parties with friends and 1 knew I was really ticklish. So he would tell others and once I was pretty drunk They would pin me down and tie me up. Once hog-tied the shoes and socks were stripped off and my bare size 12s were open season for anyone.
Sometimes it was fun but other times pure torture. Some just would not stop and would grab objests to use. The girls would tickle a bit and laugh and leave me alone.
But the dudes man they were cruel, the would tickle torture my soles most of the night. And if I happened to piss someone off lately, that guy wouldn't stop until I pissed myself or passed out from it.. Which I have a few times And when theres 2 or more torture.
Once I passed out and I awoke in the morning still hog-tied. And the ticklers were still there. So they started again 2 males 1 on each foot and a girl tickling my sides. It lasted about 15 minutes until I peed myself and the untied me.. That was the worst time..

Holy ......! You are talking about a whole higher level that I am in no way ready for, dtuc! Here I am, wondering if I can manage not to totally cramp up from a good 15 minutes of hogtied tickling...and you're talking all-nite hellathons! Wow! :shock:

Anyway, it appears that I'll find out my hogtie-limits next week! :redface:

I cant have my arms over my head or behind me, the curse of inflexible shoulders from weight training and getting a tad large on top, and many old sports injuries. Id have to have my arms tied straight out from my side.

Hogtied is my personal fave for when I'm being tickled - just as long as I have a pillow. Usually starts getting uncomfortable after about 30 minutes, but 30 minutes is more than enough time for Karen to work her magic. 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back