• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Malice: The Extermination of The Library Cities

Master Chief

TMF Regular
This is a story I started working on today. I want to know what you guys think and maybe I'll post more. this is just a preview right now.

“An Ilianta is bad enough.” Hexmoor said as he buttoned up his outfit. “But an intellectual Ilianta is even worse.” He turned to face me. His silver hair cascading down his shoulders, and his steel grey eyes burning into mine. “Which is why our duty young Vanthelsin, is to destroy the facilities of knowledge in the cities captured by the Ilianta.”
I had never seen an Ilianta before. But I was well aware of their power, legends and accounts of people sliced in half like Firon sausages, lengthwise. Blood running in the streets like rivers.
“My cape please,” Hexmoor ordered in his calm, complacent tone of voice. Not at all threatening. Soothing was more like it. I brought my hands to his shoulders and applied the cape to his shoulders. I noticed how starkly our skin contrasted with the deep hue of our uniforms. It was intriguing. The uniforms of the Ilianta were similar to ours in color, but were undoubtedly less fortified. I had seen one of their outfits when I was the page of Hexmoor. It was as thin as parchment. It’s shirt like top was blue and the leg coverings were a sky blue. It seemed that there were no footwear save for some socks. I inquired as to where the body was. I was informed that the body had been incinerated.

I slowly made my way down the steps. My outfit, of a black pair of knee length boots with alabaster trim, black canvas pants, and a inconspicuously sized armored vest, was covered by a slim cape which made me appear with more grace in fighting, and with more daunting terror in stealth. My master Admiral Herzenia Hexmoor made his way down the stairs in a more extravagant outfit. His cape was huge, with moreshining medals and pompous material on the shoulders, like tassels and shoulder pads, that it proved cumbersome for the admiral’s thin womanly frame to support the weight of the extraordinarily flamboyant outfit.
“Now, Serali,” he called my name, “is the carriage ready?”
“The T500 is ready. Admiral Wellsley.” I said with a hint of sarcasm. “Why do you use carriage instead of just car?”
“I do not intend to use the word car ever in my life. You young people are always trying to make me look like an old bogey.”
“A what?”
“Fogey I mean.”

We set off to the edge of Hezren where the cities of Darmiscis and the other twenty Library Cities as they were called were located. Three hundred miles in each direction.
“We are going to the city of Yerzinia first,” the admiral said as I pushed the gas and sent the car zooming down the road. “there we will capture the library of Teemis and burn it to the ground.”
“What brings the Ilianta?” I asked.
“The Ilianta are attracted to Knowledge. All forms of it. Physics and chemistry to Literatuire and magic. They are evil beings, who are constantly learning and using theirpowers to makea nation to rival that of our own.”
“How can that be bad?”
“It is bad dear boy, when weapons of utter chaos are used in the process.”
“Weapons like what?”
“Have you not heard of how the first Library City, Jamaekhaman, was captured?”
“No.”
“You need to study too. Jamaekhaman was taken with the use of a weapon called the Riven. It is a weapon which uses light to destroy all sentient life.”
“Oh,” I said. “so Jamaekhaman was riven asunder?”
“Your witticisms are not appreciated. But yes, that is a rather tolkienesque way to describe it.”

It was days before we arrived in Yirzinia. It looked a bit like Byzantium to me. I’ll tell more tomorrow. I am a bit tired.

An intriguing start! The intellectual angle (the Ilianta's conquest of literature strongholds) is novel and contrasts well with the grisly descriptions (folks being sectioned like sausages). Neither of the putative good guys Hexmoor or Wellsley inspires much confidence (Hexmoor is rather brittle and sardonic; Admiral Wellsley is irritatable and a touch bombastic); it wouldn't surprise me if the Ilianta turned out to be misunderstood and more sympathetic than portrayed.

I would indeed encourage you to offer further installments (of roughly the same length, so as not to fatigue the reader). More consistent paragraph separation would be welcome: all independent quotations should stand alone. The text blocks are rather thick, which makes scanning laborious, especially when one considers the wealth of unfamiliar proper names involved.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back