• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mama Mia!!! (Princess Toadstool) (Super Mario Bros.) (soles)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Mama Mia!!! (Princess Toadstool) (Super Mario Bros.) (soles)
This was a request I recieved earlier this week. I fortunately got to it rather quickly, both starting and finishing it today.

This is Princess Toadstool (a.k.a- Princess Peach) from the classic video game series Super Mario Brothers, one foot bare with a toe ring, and one stockinged foot.

Given her relationship with Mario, and the fact he likes her and finds her attractive, and that she's a princess showing off a little for him, I call this one "Mama Mia!!!"

I really enjoyed drawing this one. It was a first, of course. And its rare that I've drawn a character from a video game. But I couldn't resist this classic character. ^__^

*hums the Super Mario Bros. song*

Enjoy. ^^

Attachments

• Princess Toadstool.JPG
    Princess Toadstool.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 3,106
Thanks guys...although you did post very late! LOL, this is old news! What takes the people of this forum so long to respond?! We're talking weeks or even months at a time for some folks to get into whats happening around here! Are you late bloomers or something?! LOL ^__^

I'm not a late bloomer, just a busy man. plus i do some art for devart and other stuff, so i'm sorry if i'm late posting.

Oh, its alright. I know what it is to be busy...and have lots of requests....some I wonder if I'll ever get to lol...but yeah, I know what it is to be busy.

Relent< said:
you should post these foot pics at
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com

there's an entire section of foot fetish artwork, I think yours is pretty damn good.

Thanks for the compliment, even for an old piece like this. 🙂 That may be something to look into later. Thanks for the suggestion.

One of your best. I always thought this one was ubercute 🙂

You thread necromancer you! Damn this is an old one to be reviving. Thank you though, even though it seems totally random to me on your part.

yeah i was skipping through the threads and bumped into it. Lol.
Btw i really prefer this avatar over the one from Van Hellsing.

What avatar are you talking about? Theres no other avatar but the one I have now.

But they're both from Van Hellsing. This is just the chibi version of the Count.

I don't know about it being more original. Its still him. But I don't know that anyone else has ever chibified him like I have. If they have, kudos.

Have you seen my new picture yet? It's at the top of the non-tickling forum threads right now.

Alrightie. I wasn't sure if you keep track of my art or not, so I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks guys. Although, this picture is very old, as is the thread. You guys and your bumping! 😛

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back